剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Everything's taken care of. Not much going on.
什么叫"没什么事"
What do you mean "Not much going on"?
你得找点事 这是生意
You got to get something going. That's a business.
-对 我知道 呃... -好
-Yeah, I know. Uh... -Okay.
我今天开了个生意上的会
I had a business-type meeting thing today.
看起来我们要把竞技场租给
And looks like we're gonna rent the rodeo out
呃 靴子大会和腰带展览
to the, uh, Boot Fair and the Belt Expo.
靴子腰带
Boots and Belts.
我超爱
I love it!
奖励你块饼干
You deserve a cookie.
夹心的
Double stuffed.
-你最喜欢了 不是吗 -呃... 不是
- Your favorite, aren't they? - Um... no, no.
-不是吗 -不是 但是 呃
-Not really? -No, but, uh, mm.
我也来一块
Oh, I'm gonna have one, too.
有时候 虽然你不想
You know, you don't think you want
-吃一百块奥利奥 但是也吃得下 -是啊
- to eat a hundred Oreos, but you can. -No.
宝贝 你得睡在礼品包装室
Oh, honey, you're gonna have to sleep in the gift wrap room
因为你房♥间都是油布
because your room's full of tarps.
没事的
That's fine.
我需要给你房♥间选个颜色
And I need a color for your room.
你决定了没
Have you decided yet?
-没有 -圣克利门特青怎么样
-No. -How about San Clemente Teal?
我喜欢米黄色
I like beige.
米黄色吗 那不算颜色 宝贝
Beige? That's not a color, honey.
-奇普 -嗨
- Chip! - Hey.
听着 我又想了下
Listen, I've been rethinking
我跟你说的租车的事
about what I told you about renting a car.
-奇普 我明天就到了 -好
- Chip, I arrive tomorrow. - Oh, good.
好 那我打的正及时 呃...
Good. So I caught you just in time. Uh...
我担心你会以为机场
I'm worried that you're under the assumption
有欧洲那种通到机场的火车
that there's some kind of European train
这里并没有
that links up to the airport, and that's not the case.
-我去接你吧 -不用 不用
- I'll come get you. - No, no, no.
-不用了 太麻烦了 -没事
- Don't. It's too much hassle. - No.
没关系 我来接你 我们可以随便聊聊
It'd be good. I'll just pick you up, we could have a chit-chat.
也许我可以带你去美式汽车餐厅
I could maybe take you to an American drive-thru.
好吧
Okay, sure.
-你要多少钱 -我不要钱
-How much do you charge? -Well, it's free.
我是...你的朋友
I'm.... I'm your friend.
奇扑 生活里没有东西是免费的
Oh, Chippu, nothing in life is free.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah, you're right about that.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
我七点到洛杉矶 不过我在芝加哥转机的时候
I arrive at 7:00 in Los Angeles, but I'll text you
给你发短♥信♥ 好吗
from my layover in Chicago, okay?
-好的 嗯 那样挺... -好
-Okay. Yeah, that... that would be... -Okay.
-再见 谢谢你 -回见
-Bye. Thank you. -Yeah, ciao.
嘿 今晚我要到机场接人
Hey, I need to pick someone up
能借用一下你的车吗
at the airport tonight. Can I borrow your car?
不好意思 奇普 我很想把车借你
Sorry, Chip. I'd let you use my car,
不过这几天我要开车带我妈四处转转
but I've got to drive my mom around for a few days.
她刚做完白内障手术
She just had cataract surgery.
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
嘿 布鲁克斯夫人 她长得很像罗伊·奥比森[美国音乐家]
Hey, Ms. Brooks. She looks like Roy Orbison.
你知道吗 奇普 "好事多"超♥市♥的保险部
You know, Chip, Costco Insurance
跟全城所有的租车公♥司♥都有合作关系
has partnerships with car rental places all over town.
我可以给你一张八折的优♥惠♥券
I could give you a 20% off coupon.
你有权利给我优♥惠♥券吗
You're authorized to do that?
报我的名字就行
Well, try dropping my name.
他们也许会诱惑你
They might really hook you up.
诱惑我 去干什么
Hook me up? To what?
不是的 妈妈 我在跟奇普讲话
No. Mom, I was talking to Chip.
奇普 谁是奇普
Chip? Who's Chip?
好吧 多谢
Okay, thanks so much.
-再见 布鲁克斯夫人 -再见
-Bye, Ms. Brooks. -Bye.
祝你的焊接课顺利
Good luck with the welding classes.
他说什么
What did he say?
他以为你要去上焊接课
He thinks that you're going to a welding class.
好吧 你有优♥惠♥券
All right, so with your coupon
而且又提到了玛莎·布鲁克斯 那就收你129块
and the mention of Martha Brooks, that'll be $129.
129块 我还以为是...
$129? I thought it'd be around...
我还以为会跟免费差不多
Well, I thought it'd be around free.
生活里没有东西是免费的
Nothing in life is free.
你要付保险费
You need to pay for insurance.
是的 我不...只是半天时间
Yeah, I don't... It's just a half a day.
我不需要这玩意儿
I don't need this stuff.
比如说 你遇到了一次事故
Well, let's say you get in an accident.
而你不希望看到收款代理人
Now, you don't want collection agents
来敲你的门 收你的钱 对吧
knocking on your door, trying to get your money, okay?
所以你可以上全保
So, what you want to do is get this full coverage,
这样就可以覆盖所有费用
and that way, it'll cover everything,
即使出事都可以一走了之
and you can just walk away.
只需要一走了之 是吧
Just walk away, huh?
这车现在是啥情况
What state is the car in now?
这车不能往前开 也不能往后开
Well, the car won't go in reverse... or drive,
不过安全气囊挺管用的
but the airbag works very well.
好 那你现在在干嘛
Okay. How are you doing now?
听着 我没事 可我现在赶时间 懂吗
Listen, I'm fine, but I'm in a big rush, okay?
我就这样一走了之了 就像你说的
I just walked away, like you said.
我是这么说过 不过...
Well, I did say that, but...
好吧 瑞吉娜 我...我很赶时间 非常感谢
All right, Regina, I'm... I'm in a rush. Thank you so much.
喂
-Hello?
你好 我叫苏珊 真高兴能来这里
Hi. My name is Susan. I'm very happy to be here.
你叫什么
What is your name?
我叫罗纳德·里根
I'm Ronald Reagan.
叫我罗尼好了
Just call me "Ronnie".
我喜欢你的脸 很特别
Oh, I love your face. It's so unusual.
我来自科罗拉多
I'm from Colorado,
我以前从来没跟另一只猫一起住过
and I've never lived with another cat before.
你在这里会很开心的 因为我妈妈很喜欢猫
Well, you'll be fine here because my mom loves cats.
是吗 我要...
Doesn't she? I'm gonna get...
-嘿 妈妈 -奇普
-Hey, Mom. -Chip!
我要借辆车 你有钥匙吗
I need to borrow a car. Do you have the keys?
-什么 我的车钥匙吗 -对
-What? My car keys? -Yeah.
猫
Cat!
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
没事 我很好 妈妈 你好 肯
No, I-I'm fine, Mom. Hi, Ken. How are you?
-你好 奇普 -欢迎你来
-Hey, Chip. -Welcome to town.
-很高兴能来这里 -很高兴见到你
-Hey, glad to be here. -Nice to see you.
你这是什么恶作剧...
What kind of shenanigans...?
肯 你有没有...
Hey, Ken, do you have a...?
他总是干这种事
He's always doing these kind of things.
嘿 肯 能把你的车借给我吗
Hey, Ken, do you have car I can borrow?
我觉得他不适合开车
I don't think he's fit to drive.
他身上老是有问题 钱 车 钥匙
It's always something with him--money, car, keys.
妈妈 我要去接一个朋友 能把车借我吗
Mom, a friend is relying on me. Can I borrow your car?
-不行 -为什么
-No. -Why?
至少让我帮你抹点红药水
Well, at least let me put some Mercurochrome on this.
-什么 -药膏也行
-What? -Or a salve.
我可不想在脸上抹你的药膏
I don't want your salves on my face.
你会感染的 然后会怎么样
Well, you're gonna get an infection, and then what?
-他的确应该去接朋友 -什么
-He-he does have obligations. -What?
肯 那你为什么不送他去 肯会送你去的
Well, why don't you take him then, Ken? Ken will take you.
我可以自己开车 妈妈 没问题的 我可以...
I can do it myself, Mom. It's fine. I can...
去吧 肯 欢迎加入我们的家庭
Go ahead, Ken. Welcome to the family.
我会照顾好猫的
I'll take care of the cats.
我没钱给车加油
I don't have gas money.
罗纳德
Ronald?
我没想到我们会走这么远
I didn't know we was going this far.
要去加油了
Might have to get some gas.
我不该开车的
I should've driven.
我只想去接个朋友
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表