剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Anyone he's willing to leave Denver for
肯定都很棒
has got to be amazing.
他超爱这里
He loves it here.
谢谢
Thank you.
奇普
Chip?
嘿 奇普
Hey, Chip?
-嘿 -噢 嘿
- Hey! - Oh, hey!
我在 嗨 权牧师 你好吗 神父
Yes, oh, hi, Reverend Kwon, how are you, Father?
我很好 听着
Things are great. Listen, um,
明晚的才艺表演会照常进行吗
are we on track for the talent show tomorrow night?
是的 一切照旧
Yeah. Everything's on track.
决不会有人打扰这场表演
And nobody's gonna disturb the performances whatsoever.
好的 奇普 重大新闻
Okay. Chip? Big news.
我们会直播这场表演
we're livestreaming this.
-噢 我喜欢直播 -太好了
- Oh, I love a livestream. - Yeah!
听着 我得回去了
Listen, I got to get back there.
我们讲话这阵 有2000个孩子
There's 2,000 kids tearing a hole
正在对一个青年助理牧师捣蛋呢
in an assistant youth pastor as we speak.
但我们明晚见 好吗
Uh, but, uh, I will see you tomorrow night, okay?
好吧 谢谢 老爸... 神父
Okay. Thank you, Dad... uh, Father.
看上去不错 继续加油
Looks good. Keep it up!
-噢 这个馅饼 -好吃吧 别客气
- Oh, that cobbler. - Right? Um, you're welcome.
我想要它的食谱
Oh, I'll need that recipe.
我一定传真给你
Well, I'll-I'll be sure to fax it to you.
嘿 姑娘们
Hey, girls,
地毯的紧急情况到底指什么
what exactly is a carpet emergency?
就是用在低端工业地毯上的
Oh, it's the new stain repellent
新防污剂
on this low-pile industrial carpeting.
你知道 大家说要把污渍弄干净
You know how they say that to get the stain up,
你只需要轻轻地拍地毯就行
you just need to dab at the carpet?
-是的 -可当你拍这种地毯时
- Yeah. - Well, when you dab this one,
它会着火
it catches on fire.
-这可不妙 -可不嘛
- Oh. That's not good. - Right.
-嗯 是啊 嗯 -我刚接到分销商
- Mm, no. Mm-mm. - Well, I just got off the phone
-汉克打来的电♥话♥ -别说...
- with Hank at the distributors. - Oh, don't even...
-什么也别说 -好像要把
- Don't say nothing. - It looks like it's gonna be
地毯全部召回
a complete product recall.
接下来两个月 我的周末就这样没了
There goes my weekends for the next two months.
-是啊 -克莉丝汀 我很抱歉
- Yeah. - Christine, I'm sorry, but it looks
但我们在丹佛
like we're gonna have to
待得时间好像比我预想得要长
be in Denver a lot longer than I thought.
噢 是啊
Oh. Well, yeah.
你知道吗
Oh, well, you know,
这就意味着 你可以陪我们久一点
this just means that we get to have you a little bit longer.
是啊
Yeah!
有爸爸的家
Daddy home.
-伙计 跑 跑 快跑 -伙计 快点 快跑
- Dude, go, go, go, go! - Dude, come on, man! Let's go!
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys? Guys?
听着 我很抱歉这么做
Look, I'm sorry to have to do this,
但你们得吸取教训
but you're gonna have to learn a lesson.
有一种东西叫做
There's something called, you know,
个人责任
personal responsibility,
-还有... -好吧 伙计
- and... - All right, bro.
好吧 谁愿意先让我捅一刀
Okay, who would like to get stabbed first?
-刀子 -给我滚开 你们这些废物
- Knife! - Get out of here, ya punks!
戴尔 戴尔 戴尔... 戴尔 戴尔 戴尔 戴尔 住手
Dale, Dale, Dale... Dale, Dale, Dale, Dale! Stop!
-让我捅这班熊孩子啊 -住手 伙计们 戴尔
- Just let me stab the children! - Stop. Guys. Dale.
戴尔 下来吧
Dale. Come down, please.
你们割包皮了吗
You boys circumcised?
或者说像嬉皮士的鸡鸡
Or you got those hippy wieners?
-什么 -我们很抱歉
- Huh? - We're sorry.
我们知道自己不应该闯进来
We know we shouldn't have broken in here.
我们就无聊而已 好吗 什么也没干
We're just bored. Okay? There's nothing to do.
好吧 抱歉 伙计们
Okay, I'm sorry, guys.
你们没事吧
You okay?
好了 我有个想法
All right, I have an idea.
天啊 什么想法
Oh, God, what is it?
这在搞啥
What the hell is this?
戴尔
Oh, Dale.
今晚我可没时间管这事
Ugh, I don't have time for this tonight.
我们必须待在这儿 抱歉 克莉丝汀
Sorry we have to stick around, Christine.
我理解
Oh, I understand.
没事的
It's okay.
你有烦心事
Something's bothering you.
-没有 -我发誓 我们...
- No. - I swear, we...
我就在这里待一周 最多两周
I, I will only be here one, two weeks, tops.
不是这事
It's not that.
而是...
It's just that...
这值吗
Is it worth it?
什么值吗
Is what worth it?
搬去贝克斯菲尔德
Moving to Bakersfield.
这里有你的家人
You've got your family,
你是地毯大王
you're the Carpet King,
大伙儿基本上都认识你
you practically know everybody.
这座城市... 也特别棒
And this city... I mean, it's magical.
我从机场一路开过来
When I drove from the airport,
我感觉我们进入了天堂
it looked we were coming into Oz.
是啊 丹佛确实很美 对吧
Yeah, Denver is really a magical city, isn't it?
我是说 这就是我想问你的 肯
I mean, that's, uh, that's what I'm asking you, Ken.
这样值吗
Is it worth it?
克莉丝汀
Oh, Christine.
为了你付出再多都值
You are worth that and more.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好像看见戴尔拿着一把...
I think I saw Dale with a kn...
刀还是...
a knife or...
噢
Oh.
噢 算了 管它的 我不清楚
Oh, yeah. Never mind. I don't know.
我不清楚看见了什么
I don't know what I saw.
网络啊
Oh, the Internet.
-瞧啊 还不赖 -是啊
- Look at this. Not bad. - Yeah!
很快 我就会表演...
Soon, I'll be doing one of those...
他们怎么说的 U形槽
What are they called? Half-pipe?
这样好好玩
This is a lot of good fun.
我会掌握窍门的
I'll get the hang of it.
-噢... -嘿
- Oh... - Hey.
-什么 -戴尔 我能...
- What? - Dale, can I just...
伙计们 我只想说...
Guys, I just wanted to say, uh...
很高兴认识你们
it's a pleasure to know you, and uh,
祝你们成年生活愉快 长成真正的男人
good luck in your adult lives, and, uh, growing up to be men.
-说得真好 -干杯
- Hear, hear. - Cheers.
基南 杰伦 埃斯特班 你...
Keenan! Gerran! Esteban! Wha...
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
你们知道有多少人在找你们吗
Do you know how many people are looking for you?
赶快回酒店去
You get back to the hotel right now!
赶快 我要给你们老妈打电♥话♥
Right now! I am calling your mothers!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你认识这些人
You know those guys?
他们是 "你还活着" 的成员
They're from "You Alive."
集♥会♥的成员吗
The-the conference?
-他们是我负责的孩子 -这些孩子是 "你还活着" 的成员吗
- They're my kids. - Those are the kids from "You Alive"?
你的那个青年集♥会♥吗
The-The youth conference thing?
他们只有15岁 15岁啊
They are 15 years old. 15.
15岁
15?
奇普 你可没告诉我他们只有15岁
Chip, you didn't tell me they were 15.
我... 我没有...
I... I-I-I didn't...
我还觉得他们中有一个人看上去都可以当医生了
I thought one of them looked old enough to be a doctor.
你们和未成年人开派对
You guys are partying with minors.
这犯得可是重罪
That is a Class A felony.
可他们在我的竞技场捣乱
Well, they were tagging up the-the stadium.
-在你的地方捣乱 -我...
- Tagging up your place? - I mean...
你想要我怎么样...
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表