剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. Don't even say recall, don't even speak that word.
我马上就好 亲爱的
I'll be just a minute, honey.
贝伯缎面
Berber.
顾客止步
Private?
克莉丝汀
Christine?
肯
Ken?
-我正在四处偷♥窥♥呢 -你在这里
- I'm snooping. - There you are.
这些都是什么啊
Oh, what's all this?
刚开始进入这个行业的时候
Well, when I first got into the business,
我给自己留了一些高端产品
I kind of held back some of the high-end stuff for myself.
这是真正的摩洛哥羊驼
This is genuine Moroccan Alpaca.
90年代的时候 我在盐湖城拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的
I got it at Salt Lake at an auction in the '90s.
拍卖♥♥会 肯尼 你去过拍卖♥♥会啊 天啊
Auction? Kenny, you at an auction? Oh, my God.
这是一门艺术
Well, I mean, there is an art to it.
没错 家族的地毯生意
Yeah, the home and business carpeting,
是我的谋生手段 但这个
that's my bread and butter, but this?
这是我的爱好 这就是为什么
Oh, this is my passion. That's why it's gonna be
我很难放弃它们
so hard to turn it loose.
我觉得女儿们不会来
You know, I don't think the girls are gonna be able
跟我们吃午饭了
to join us for lunch.
她们在这里有很多事要做
They have so much to do here,
不过我们最好走吧 格洛丽亚可能已经到了
but we better get going. Gloria is probably almost there.
格洛丽亚 你前妻吗
Gloria? Your ex-wife?
是的 克莉丝汀 我忘记告诉你了
Oh, Christine, yeah, I forgot to tell you.
听说我们来了 她很想见见你
She heard we were in town and she really wanted to meet you.
所以要想在一点前到的话 我们现在就该出发了
So we better get going if we're gonna get there by 1:00.
我在外面等你
I'll meet you out front.
好的
Okay.
匹配的采购订单...
The right purchase order...?
我在这里监视了快一小时了
I've been staking the place for about an hour
一个忍♥者神龟都没看到
and I can't find your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turds.
-那些臭小子在哪儿 -戴尔 我不知道
- Where are the teenagers? - Dale, I don't know. I mean,
我只知道...昨晚我把他们吓跑了
for all I know they-they... I scared them off last night.
现在让我一个人静一静 我有活要干
Now leave me alone. I've got some work to do
要准备明天的青年会
for the Youth Conference tomorrow.
奇普 你什么时候才能认真对待这件事
Chip, when are you gonna take this stuff seriously?
我觉得这里有个安全缺口 就在这里
I mean, there's been a breach, I think, here,
这很重要...
and it's important that...
什么声音
What was that?
我看看监控摄像头
Let me check the security camera.
你这里有监控摄像头吗
You have surveillance on there?
哦 快看啊
Oh, look at this.
是的 就在机关附近
Oh, yeah, right where I want 'em.
我们去抓他们
Let's go get 'em.
好
Yeah.
我担心的就是他们在白天来
I mean, what bothers me about it it's in broad daylight.
这些贝克斯菲尔德的小子毫无教养 一点也没有
These Bakersfield kids have no couth. None.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
-好吧 你打算怎样 -我打算
- Okay, what's the plan? - The plan is, you wouldn't
既然你不让我带枪 那我只能去鸡舍
let me bring my gun, so I had to go to the hen house
搞了些武器来 走吧
to get some weaponry. Move.
-快让开 -戴尔
- Move! - Dale!
喂 你们想要来点鸡蛋吗 小子们
Hey! How do you like your eggs, boys?
-我们该走了 -你们还想不想要蛋蛋
- Whoa! We got to go. - How do you like your eggs?
你们最好快跑 街头小混混们 快点
You better run, you street urchins! Run!
-太好了 -他们还是孩子 戴尔
- Oh, yeah! - They're kids, Dale.
我要教训你们和你们的父母
I'll strike you and your parents!
你想怎么样 小子
What are you gonna do now, son?
你想跳舞吗 是吗
You want to dance, do you?
-你真想跳舞吗 -戴尔
- Do you want to dance? - Dale.
-戴尔 把鸡蛋放下 -是啊
- Dale, put the eggs down. - Yeah. Oh.
现在不行 奇普
Not now, Chip.
-他们有两个人 -现在该怎么办
- Whoa, there's two of 'em? - What are you gonna do now?
戴尔
Dale.
我们快跑
Come on, let's go!
快点 奇普
Move, Chip!
-你最好快跑 你个杂碎 -跑 跑 快跑
- You better run! You pieces of shit! - Go, go, go, go! Go! Run!
那个机关没用
Booby trap was a bust.
你一点忙也帮不上 奇普
Well, you were no help, Chip!
这是肯定的 就该这么干 小子
That's for sure. That's how it's done, son.
就像那样
Right there.
-你怎么样 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
没事 戴尔 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, Dale, I'm fine.
这是要开战啊
Well, this is war.
你就是那时候
And that's when
开始每年都拖我们去滑雪的
you used to drag us every year on those ski trips.
莫妮卡和艾薇可喜欢了
Oh, Monica and Ivy loved it.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
他在外面滑雪的时候
They used to spend the entire day
女儿们总是一整天都跟我待在小屋里
with me in the lodge while he was out skiing.
他是个滑雪高手 他有没有告诉过你
He's a great skier. Did he tell you that?
没有
No.
我马上就回来 去洗手间
I'll be back. Restroom.
你还是老样子
You still do that.
有人恭维 他就会不好意思
He can't stand compliments.
那么...
So, um...
房♥子...
How-how is...
进展如何
the house coming along?
房♥子很好
The house is fine.
你什么都可以问我
You know, you can ask me anything.
我知道你安排了这次小小的聚会
I know you set this little rendezvous up.
-你...你什么意思 -我是说...
- What-what do you mean? - I mean...
他去尿尿了
Well, he's gone to urinate.
你要是想知道关于我的事
Now you can ask me anything you want
或者我是怎么取代了你的位子
about myself or why I'm here
现在就可以随便...
or how I swooped in and took your...
问
place.
不用 不用
Oh, no. No, no, no.
克莉丝汀 我相信...
Christine, I'm-I'm sure...
肯忘记告诉你 我和他今天一起吃了午饭
Ken forgot to tell you that we were having lunch today.
肯就是这样
That's just like Ken.
我...我很抱歉 克莉丝汀
I-I'm so sorry, Christine.
我想这一定让你很难堪
I-I'm sure this must really be awkward for you.
我想...我是说...我...
Well, I thought... I mean, I...
我不知道你为什么想见我
I-I didn't know why you'd want to meet me.
我对你如雷贯耳
Well, I've heard so much about you.
我真心想让你知道
And I really wanted you to know that there's absolutely no,
肯和我之间绝对没有任何嫌隙
no bad blood at all between Ken and I.
我们就是做不了夫妻
We just didn't work as a couple.
我们俩当朋友倒是很合适
We work great as friends.
但你们
But you?
你们是天造地设的一对
You guys work great as a couple.
噢 我好难为情
Oh. I'm so embarrassed.
噢 别这样 别这样
Oh, don't be. Don't be.
我不清楚 就前几天
I don't know. Just the other day,
我还在贝克斯菲尔德 这会儿我却在丹佛了
I was in Bakersfield, and now I'm in Denver.
我还和地毯大王以及
And I'm with the Carpet King
他的前妻在一起
and his ex-wife.
这里的空气稀薄得
And the air is so damn thin here,
我都无法思考了
I can hardly think.
想一想 我本打算
To think, I was gonna spray you
用胡椒喷雾喷你
with my pepper spray.
听着 我很高兴我们把事情讲清楚了
Well, listen, I'm glad we cleared that up.
或许我应该喷自己了
Well, I probably would have ended up spraying myself.
这种肉可以再放点胡椒
This, this meat could have used some more pepper.
-你不喜欢这里吗 -都没调过味
- You don't like the place? - There's no seasoning.
-这就是丹佛 -没错
- Well, it's Denver. - Well, it's Denver.
听着 我... 我很高兴认识你
Listen, I'm... I'm so glad to meet you.
你人特别好
You really are lovely.
谢谢 格洛丽亚
Thank you, Gloria.
任何一个使他愿意离开丹佛的人
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表