剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
by The Mamas and the Papas.
-噢 -噢 是啊 你知道这首曲子吗
- Oh. - Oh, yeah. Do you know that one?
我不清楚 等等 等等 噢...
I don't know-- wait, wait, oh...
不 是的 是的 是的
No, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
把垃圾音乐关了 好吗
Cut that garbage off, huh?
♪ 我与你 ♪
♪ While I'm far away ♪
-♪ 天各一方时 宝贝... ♪ -噢 我知道这首曲子
-♪ From you, my baby... ♪ - Oh! I know it.
噢 原来是这首啊
Yes! That one.
♪ 我知道你备受煎熬 宝贝 ♪
♪ I know it's hard for you, my baby ♪
♪ 因为这让我痛不欲生 ♪
♪ Because it's hard for me ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ My baby ♪
♪ 这便是黎明前的黑暗时分 ♪
♪ And the darkest hour is just before dawn ♪
-♪ 爱情总是... ♪ -噢 真棒
-♪ Love can never be... ♪ -Oh, yeah.
♪ 不尽人意 ♪
♪ Exactly like we want it to be ♪
♪ 知道你爱我 ♪
♪ I could be satisfied ♪
♪ 我便满足了 ♪
♪ Knowing you love me ♪
♪ 我希望你做一件事... ♪
♪ There's one thing I want you to do... ♪
我不会
I can't.
♪ 这是 ♪
♪ And it's something ♪
♪ 人人的需求 ♪
♪ That everybody needs ♪
♪ 你每晚入眠时 宝贝... ♪
♪ Each night before you go to bed, my baby... ♪
-想跳舞吗 -噢
- Want to dance? - Oh.
好吧
Well, okay.
♪ 为了我 宝贝 噢... ♪
♪ For me, my baby, whoo... ♪
踩到我脚了 老妈
Ow, that's my foot, Mom.
-噢 -没事
- Oh. - It's okay.
-抱歉 亲爱的 -你没事吧
- I'm sorry, honey. - You okay?
没事
I guess. Yeah.
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
嘿 老妈 我把好衣服一烘干
Hey, Mom! I came as soon as my good clothes
-就赶来了 -戴尔 你真来了
- were dried off by the crick. - Dale, you made it!
我太高兴了
I'm so glad!
嘿 我没错过婚姻宣誓吧
Hey, I didn't miss the vows, did I?
因为我为你和肯一生中最重要的日子
Because I got you and Ken the best wedding gift
带来了最棒的结婚礼物
on the most important day of your life.
噢 这太棒了 亲爱的 但是 听着
Oh, that's so nice, honey, but, listen,
显然 你没收到我的信息
you didn't get my message, obviously.
没有 什么信息 嘿 玛莎 嘿 大家好
No. What message? Hey, Martha. Hey, everybody.
我说了肯
I said that Ken had
遇到了地毯的紧急情况 所以我们就把婚礼
a carpet emergency and that we changed the wedding
改成了乔迁派对
into a housewarming party.
你把婚礼改成了乔迁... 派对
You turned it into a housewarming... party?
这是恶作剧吗 老妈
Is this a prank, Mom?
-不是 -这算什么
- No. - What is this?
没人会将婚礼改成乔迁派对 老妈
Nobody turns a wedding into a housewarming party, Mom.
这太过了
That's evil.
-嘿 放轻松 伙计 - 吉姆叔叔 你才应该 "放轻松 伙计"
- Hey, easy there, pal. - "Easy, pal" To you, Uncle Jim.
哪种男人会在自己的婚礼当日
What kind of man cancels his wedding
取消婚礼
on the day of the wedding?
啊 这个叫"肯"的家伙是谁
Huh? Who is this Ken guy?
他听上去像个骗子
He sounds like a shyster.
他听上去像个流氓
He sounds like a scoundrel.
还有因为我是绅士
And just because I'm a gentleman,
所以我不会告诉你早知今日 但...
I'm not gonna say I told you so, but...
呃 你确实对我说过"早知今日"
Well, you just did tell me so.
我是用表情暗示你的 但没言语 好吗
I told you so with my face, but not verbally, okay?
-不 我听你说过 亲爱的 -如果婚礼没了
- No, I heard it verbally, honey. - Well, if there's no wedding,
那婚礼礼物也就没了
there's no wedding gift.
看来我要将这辆高尔夫车还给加里·布塞了
I guess I'll have to get this golf cart back to Gary Busey.
没错 那个加里·布塞
Yes. The Gary Busey.
这辆车是他的
This was his.
戴尔 你没事吧
Dale, are you okay?
-这车真是加里·布塞的吗 -老妈
- Was that really Gary Busey's? - Mother!
天还没黑呢
It's still light out.
你们真要走吗
You really have to go?
-噢 亲爱的 谢谢 -你会好起来吧
- Oh, honey, thanks. - Are you gonna be okay?
-希望如此 -噢
- I hope so. - Oh.
-噢 谢谢 -我爱你 亲爱的
- Oh, thanks. - I love you, sweetie.
-啊... -噢 谢谢...
- Ah... - Oh, thank...
噢 谢谢你弹奏的悦耳的曲子
Oh, thank you for the beautiful music.
-别 别客气 -太好听了
- No-no problem. - It was so good.
我愿意花大价钱去维加斯看你结婚
I'd pay good money to see that show in Vegas.
-高尔夫车开进了池子里 -噢...
- Golf cart in a pool? - Oh...
-休息一下 -我们要走了 老妈
- Get some rest! - We got to go, Mom.
-你们要走了 -祝贺你乔迁新居
- Aw, you're leaving? - Congrats on the house.
-是的 我们爱你 -噢...
- Yeah, we love you, Mom. - Oh...
是啊 你们没吃一点...
Yeah, you didn't have any of the, uh...
-蛋糕 -不用了
- the cake. - Nah.
-这次乔迁派对还剩很多蛋糕 -嘿 老妈
- There's a lot of housewarming cake. -Hey, Mom.
-不 我们不吃了 -老妈 -什么事
- Nah, we good, Mom. - Mom? -What?
我能把塑料盘子扔进洗碗机吗
Is it okay if I put plastic plates in the dishwasher?
所有的餐具都放进去吧
Put everything in there.
喂
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
肯 你怎么来了
Ken? What are you doing here?
我想过了 我不能错过我们的大日子
Well, I thought about it, and I just couldn't miss our big day.
我明天就要飞回去
I got to fly right back out tomorrow,
但我今晚想留在这儿
but I wanted to be here tonight.
-亲爱的 都结束了 -克莉丝汀
- Well, honey, it's over. - Christine.
我告诉过你 我可以飞回来 但被你拒绝了
I told you I could fly back, but you said no.
你说这没什么大不了
You said it was no big deal.
是没什么大不了 但后来人们
Well, it wasn't a big deal, and then people started
开始过来对我说
coming up to me and saying,
"你还好吗 克莉丝汀 肯怎么不在
"Are you okay, Christine? Why isn't Ken here?
肯去哪里了 我以为肯会在场"
Where's Ken? I thought Ken was gonna be here,"
于是我就觉得孤独了
so I felt so alone.
或许他们是在关心你
Well, they were probably just being concerned about you.
我意识到我也应该一直关心你
And I realize now that I should have been, too.
天啊
Oh, God.
我的第一段婚姻一团糟 而现在
My first marriage was a mess, and now
我的第二段婚姻 我甚至还没机会说 "我愿意..."
my second marriage, I'm not even to the "I do's..."
就一团糟了
and it's a mess.
克莉丝汀 我很抱歉
Christine, I'm sorry.
抱歉我错过了今天这个大日子
I'm sorry I missed today.
我犯了一个我希望自己没犯过的大错
I made a big mistake that I wish I hadn't made.
这大概是因为我不擅长平衡丹佛的生意
I guess I'm just not good at juggling my business in Denver
和这里的新生活吧
and having my new life here.
呃... 你错过了一场精彩的表演
Well... you missed quite a show.
戴尔把高尔夫车开进了池子
Dale drove a golf cart straight into the pool.
我哥哥说他会揍你
My brother said he was gonna beat you up,
他疯了
and he was crazy.
我还发现我所有的朋友都跑调了
And all my friends, I found out they can't carry a tune.
为什么这一切我都不觉得惊讶呢
Why doesn't any of that surprise me?
所以 我想 如果这一切都没关系 那我应该会原谅你
So, I guess if that's all okay, I guess I could forgive you.
克莉丝汀 我们今晚结婚吧
Christine, let's get married tonight.
今晚 都没人在这儿
Tonight? Nobody's here.
管他呢
Who cares?
我们结婚吧
Let's do it.
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
♪ 我与你天各一方时 ♪
♪ While I'm far away from you ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ My baby ♪
♪ 我知道你备受煎熬 ♪
♪ I know it's hard for you ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ My baby ♪
♪ 因为这让我痛不欲生 ♪
♪ Because it's hard for me ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ My baby ♪
♪ 黑暗时分... ♪
♪ And the darkest hour... ♪
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce thee man and wife.
♪ 你每晚入眠时 ♪
♪ Each night before you go to bed ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ My baby ♪
♪ 为我祈祷吧 ♪
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表