剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
which is now Tacos Ticos.
我妈妈以前喜欢去买♥♥辣椒馅的卷饼
My mother used to love to get a chile rell-eno there.
然后她会说 "贝克斯菲尔德
And then she'd say, "All the restaurants
所有的餐厅都是墨西哥餐厅"
in Bakersfield are Mexican restaurants."
因为厨师都是墨西哥人
You know, 'cause of the cooks.
-你听懂了吗 -奶奶
- You get it? - Grandma.
现在不能说这样的话了 现在都2019年了
You can't say stuff like that anymore. It's 2019.
我只是在说 镇上所有的餐厅
I'm just saying, all the restaurants in town
都有墨西哥厨师
have Mexican chefs.
我喜欢他们的美食 我也喜欢他们
I love their food, and I love them.
-对 就这样说 -好吧
- Well, just say that, then. - Okay.
说你喜欢墨西哥人
That you love the Mexican people.
我爱他们 也爱你
I love them. And I love you.
我们就像"末路狂花"里的那两个女主 对吧
It's like we're Thelma and Louise here, isn't it?
谁
Who?
别管了 宝贝
Never mind, honey.
这是奇普叔叔的子弹大厦公♥寓♥
There's Uncle Chip's Bullet Towers apartments.
大厦的名字来源于子弹头高铁
Named after the bullet train, of course.
子弹头高铁是啥
What's the bullet train?
就是一部高速火车
Well, it's a train that's gonna go
从贝克斯菲尔德出发开到弗雷斯♥诺♥[加州中部城市]
from Bakersfield up to Fresno,
希望还能延伸到萨克拉门托
and hopefully, over to Sacramento.
会开到洛杉矶吗
And is it going to L.A.?
洛杉矶 你是谁啊 莎莉·史特瑟斯吗[生于1948年的美国女演员]
L.A.? Who are you, Sally Struthers?
谁
Who?
你哪年生的 宝贝
What year were you born, honey?
-2003年 -2003年
- 2003. - 2003.
那年是我最后一次做指甲
That's the last time I got my nails done.
莎莉是个女演员 还是一位出色的推销员
Sally was some kind of actress, and she was a great pitchwoman.
她有些微胖 不过谁管呢
She got a little chunky, but what the hell.
那个古董店
There's the antique shop.
那里以前是干什么的
What did that used to be?
那里一直是古董店 宝贝
It was always an antique shop, honey,
不过他们有一个口香糖机
but they have a gumball machine.
我们去吧
Let's go!
年轻真好
Youth.
我努力想成为一个成功的商人
You know, I-I tried to be a successful businessman,
而且我...我已经慢慢摸到了窍门
and I... and I was getting the hang of it,
当我慢慢摸到了窍门的时候
and right when I was getting the hang of it,
我发现州政♥府♥要征收竞技场的土地
I find out the state is seizing the rodeo.
而我已经没法再回去演小丑
And I can't go back to clowning.
现在的人好像已经开始害怕小丑
It's like clowns are-are the new horror,
而超级英雄却大受欢迎...
and-and-and superheroes are-are funny...
这世界真是疯了
The world's gone insane.
好像我工作想要达到的所有目标
It's like everything that I've worked for
都已消失不见
is just being taken away from me.
所以你是来这里抱怨的吗
So you came here to complain?
不是的 我来是...想要...
No, I came to, you know, get one of those...
你不是可以帮别人规划人生吗
you know, don't you do life plans?
不是这样的 奇普
That's not the way it works, Chip.
我并不是你命运的主宰 你自己才是
I am not the master of your destiny, you are.
我对...对这些并不在行
I'm no... I'm not good at it.
你到底想要什么 奇普
What do you really want, Chip?
看到那些在工作的人吗
Did you see these people working?
他们工作是为了亲手创造自己的人生
They were working to create their own life plans.
走出森林的唯一方法是
The only way out of the woods
成为你自己的指南针
is to become your own compass.
这是比喻吗 我没上过大学
Is that symbolism? 'Cause I didn't go to no college.
我是...
Well, I did...
-我说 到底是不是比喻 -你看
- I mean, is that symbolism? - Look.
我真正想要的...
I really want...
你一直在说你没有的东西
You keep talking about everything that you don't have.
但你有没有想过列出自己已经拥有的东西
Have you ever thought about figuring out what you do have,
然后根据那些做规划
and then making something out of that?
好了 我想让你这样
Okay, this is what I want you to do.
坐在这里
Sit here.
我要你写下自己成功的人生规划
I want you to write up your own life plan for success.
然后展示给我看
And then present it to me.
你是说 成为自己的指南针
You mean, be my own compass,
不要有太多顾虑 放手去干
not worry about anything and just do something?
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, hon.
我喜欢
Love it.
为什么有人会不喜欢这个可爱的玩意儿
Why would someone get rid of this cute thing?
你穿上会很好看
That'd look so good on you.
女牛仔吗
A cowgirl?
就像安妮·奥克利
Well, like Annie Oakley.
谁啊
Who is that?
西部片里的第一位女主角
First woman of the West.
她会骑马 射击...
She used to ride horses, shoot guns...
我妈是菲律宾人
So, I'm Filipino on my mom's side,
不过我的父系是哪里人
but, what are we on my dad's side?
苏格兰-爱尔兰 宝贝
Scotch-Irish, honey.
苏格兰血统更多些 不是的 开个玩笑
Heavy on the Scotch. No, that's a joke.
就是说我们...
Just say that we're,
我们就像是...杂种狗
you know, we're like a mu... We're mutts.
我们是贝克斯菲尔德白人
We're, like, Bakersfield white.
-就这么说吧 宝贝 -好的
- Just put that, honey. - Okay.
如果我们已经在贝克斯菲尔德住了六代人
And if we've been in Bakersfieldfor six generations,
那其他亲戚在哪儿
where is everybody?
他们都死了 宝贝
They're gone, honey.
我们家族有很多疾病
We're full of diseases.
我们会得癌症
We got cancer.
百日咳
We got whooping cough.
糖尿病
We got diabetes.
很多病
We got it all.
-好吧 -酒糟鼻
- Okay. - Rosacea.
酒糟鼻怎么拼
How do you spell that?
-R-O R-S -R...
-R-O... R-S... - R... -
里面有个字母不发音的
There's a silent something in there.
为什么会有人把这些珍贵的家族照片都扔掉
Why would anyone throw out all these beautiful family photos?
好多回忆啊
So many memories.
也许他们都在一场大火中死去了
Maybe they all died together in a fire.
宝贝
Honey.
那照片也会被烧掉的
Wouldn't the photos be burned?
我要买♥♥这个 用来写报告
I'm gonna go buy this for my report.
好的 宝贝 好的 宝贝
Okay, honey. Okay. Honey?
-别让... -什么
- Don't let... - Yeah?
别让我们的照片也沦落到这种地步 好吗
Don't let our photos end up in a place like this, okay?
也不要在清理车♥库♥的时候卖♥♥掉
Or at a garage sale or something like that.
好的
Okay.
别让我们...被遗忘
Don't let us f... be forgotten.
好吗
You know?
好的 我不会的
Okay, I-I won't.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, honey.
雷明顿
Remington!
还是算了
I don't think so.
有点贵啊
That's a little high.
奇普
Chip.
你...你收到这个了吗
Did you, did you get this?
收到了
I did, yeah.
刚开始看到这个的时候
At first, I was real mad
我真的很生气 然后
when I saw this, and then,
突然间 我开始思考
and then suddenly I started thinking.
这里都快挤爆了 是吧
We're bursting at the seams, right?
我们可以用钱再盖一个教堂
We could use the money, we could get another church.
可以买♥♥两个停车场
We could buy two parking lots.
我们可以...
We could...
也许...你可以再买♥♥一个竞技场
I mean, m-maybe you could get another rodeo?
我们可以把它挂在平板卡车的后面
We'll probably just put this one on the back of a flatbed truck.
把它拖到某个地方
Just haul it somewhere.
你在取笑我吗
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表