剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
It's still not fixed.
他们还在用天线吗
They still have an antenna?
我们为何不进行有线电视的募捐呢
Why don't we take up a collection for cable?
我们时间不够
I don't think we have time for that.
-呃... -不行吗
- Uh... - No?
好吧 行啊 这里...
Okay. Yeah, sure. Uh, here, well...
呃... 稍等
um... hold on a moment.
-这里 传一下 -是啊
- Here, just pass this around. - Yeah.
这里 我们把它放在这里
Here, we'll put it right over here.
但就像我之前说的 布鲁克斯先生去世得很意外
But as I was saying, Mr. Brooks died accidentally,
但有些人说很英勇
but some say heroically.
他从屋顶摔了下去
Falling off the roof.
这让我想到了一个绝妙的笑话
Which reminds me of a punchline of a joke,
这个笑话是 "爷爷在屋顶上"
and the punch line is, "Grandpa is on the roof."
然后 接着是...
And then, uh, the set-up for it goes like...
好的 有一只猫在...
Okay, there was a cat on a...
有一只猫在屋顶上...
There was a cat on the roof...
是的 好了 噢 没错
Yeah, okay, so-- Oh, yeah.
-有 有一只... -挪一下 玛莎
- So there-there's a, um... -Move over, Martha.
玛莎 你想说些什么吗
Martha, did you, uh, did you want to say something?
现在不想
Not right now.
好的 我觉得...
Okay. Uh, so, uh, I think the...
抱歉 我试图不让他们进来 可他们是孩子
I'm sorry, I tried to keep them out, but they're kids.
顺便提一下 如果孩子们在这里 不管你是谁
By the way, if the scout is here, whoever you are,
我都很抱歉 但...
I'm sorry, but...
十分抱歉
Uh, so, so sorry about this.
好了 孩子们...
Okay, kids, uh...
稍等
Hold on.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, guys.
谁想跳康茄舞
Who wants to do the conga?
把你的手放在我的屁♥股♥上
Put your hands on my hips, right here.
-好的 -好了 开始
- Okay. - Okay, here we go,
嘟嘟嘟嘟 嘟嘟
doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo.
嘟嘟嘟嘟 嘟嘟
Uh, doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo.
-嘟嘟嘟嘟 嘟嘟 -康茄舞
- Doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo. - A congo.
-洛伦佐... 别这样 -噢
- Lorenzo... no. - Ooh.
-妈妈... -没事的
- Mom... - It's okay.
现在就和他打情骂俏早了点吧
It's too early for you to be flirting with him.
好吧
All right.
我会修好电视的
I'll fix the TV.
我们给你募捐了有线电视的钱了
We got you money for cable.
巴斯克兹夫人 我没办法把你的盘子还你了
Ugh. Mrs. Baskets.I can't give you your dish back.
我洗不干净 你把菜烧焦了
I can't wash it. You burned the casserole
-黏在了盘子底部 -好吧
- to the bottom of the dish. - Oh, well.
呃... 别为这事担心了 玛莎
Well... don't worry about it, Martha.
好吧 呃...
Okay, uh...
要加快进度了
Hurry this along.
别回来
Don't-don't come back here.
他们回来了
They're back.
他们大概是因为喝了热巧克力
They're a little hyped up
所以有点兴奋
on hot chocolate, I think.
好了 伙计们 谢谢
Okay, guys, thank you.
噢 他们喜欢
Oh. They like it.
他们喜欢你们的舞蹈 鞠躬 鞠躬 鞠躬
They like it. Bow, bow, bow.
好了 那就退场吧
Okay, uh, and then just maybe right back out.
走吧 走吧 孩子们
Here we go. There we go, gang.
噢 大卫
Oh, David?
嗨 是啊 我一直都在试着打给你
Hi. Yeah, I've been trying to call you over and over,
但都没打通
but you were signed out.
-是大卫吗 -你收到...
- Is that David? - Did you get the...
是啊 你们可以... 你们可以用这个房♥间了
Oh, yeah, you can... you can use the room.
-我们能用这个房♥间了吗 -能用多久
- We have the room? - For how long?
如果你们愿意 三... 三小时
Three... three hours if you want.
-噢 -我们可以用这个房♥间了
- Oh! - We have the room!
-我们还可以再用三个小时 好的 -可以用了
- We have three more hours. Okay.- The room!
-我们可以用这个房♥间了 -太好了
- We have the room. - What a relief.
现在我们可以对布鲁克斯先生致以崇高的敬意了
Now we can respect Mr. Brooks the way he should be.
我们筹集了63块
We raised $63.
很高兴认识你们
Great meeting y'all.
保重
Take care.
办得很成功 你觉得呢
That was a big success, don't you think?
真是...
It was...
奇普真是太棒了
Oh, I thought Chip was so terrific.
守灵仪式独特 有趣 还很酷
It was very cool and unusual and interesting.
你喜欢吗
You liked it?
我喜欢孩子们跳的康茄舞
I love the kids' conga.
是啊 和孩子共事时 结果总是难料
Yeah. I mean, when you work with kids, you never know.
有很多出乎意料的情况 但...
You know, lot of wild card situations there, but, uh...
是啊 都解决了
Yeah, it all worked out.
我笑了 我从来都不笑的
I laughed. I never laugh.
我见过你笑
I've seen you laugh.
可能是我没发觉
Maybe I'm not aware of it.
奇普 你是老板
Chip, you're CEO,
但是 或许这才是 你懂的...
but maybe this is, you know...
真正的你
you.
谢谢
Thank you.
总之
Well, anyway,
我得走了 祝福你 谢谢
got to run. God bless. Thank you.
-谢谢你让我参加这场仪式 -再见
- Thank you for letting me be part of this. - Bye.
-教堂见 -好的
- See you in church. -Okay.
老妈 要来点热巧克吗
Mom, you want some hot chocolate?
-很好喝的 -好吧
- It's really good. - Oh, yes.
有小棉花糖吗
Are there any tiny marshmallows?
有啊 你要多少
Yeah. How many you need?
噢 要装满杯子 亲爱的
Oh, you know, just fill it up, honey.
他开场很慢
He started slow
但稍微热了一下场
but sort of warmed up a bit.
他时不时会收到一些笑声
He got some scattered laughter.
他的妆容需要稍加改进
His makeup needed a little work,
但他的服装不错
but his costume was decent.
我会让他进入下一个回合
I'd be inclined to move him to the next round.
好的 谢谢你的帮助
Okay. Thanks for helping.
噢 糖 耶
Ooh, candy. Yay.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表