剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
- Can we talk? - Okay.
听起来像是她在给他洗♥脑♥
Well, it sounds like she's brainwashing him.
呃 也不全是吧
Well, not exactly.
我是说 本应对他有帮助的
I mean, it's supposed to help him.
她帮了许多人
She's helped a lot of people.
你就给她几千块钱
You just give her a few thousand dollars
搬到她的公♥寓♥里 然后...
and move into her compound, and then...
你给了她几千块钱
Uh, you give her a few thousand dollars
还搬到她公♥寓♥里了吗
and move into her compound?
-几千而已 是吧 -他进邪教了 玛莎
- Just a few, huh? - He's in a cult, Martha.
他进邪教了
He's in a cult.
他现在可能是这女人100个丈夫中的一个
He may be one of 100 husbands to this woman right now.
对 就算他只是第五个丈夫
That's right. Or even if he's the fifth husband,
-我也很有意见 -哦 天啦
- I have a problem with that. - Oh, my God.
这也太疯狂了 我们要怎么帮奇普呢
This is crazy. What are we gonna do about Chip?
-我们可以把他引诱出来 -等下 我们怎么办到
- We can lure him out. - Wait, how will we do that?
方糖
Sugar cubes.
给奇普吗
For Chip?
糖会激活你脑中的阿片受体
Sugar activates the opiate receptors in your brain.
人们抵抗不了的
People can't resist it.
这就是为什么女人在经期吃那么多巧克力
That's why women eat so much chocolate on their periods.
随便什么他喜欢的 你知道他喜欢啥
Anything he likes, what do you know that he is very fond of?
好 我觉得我知道他喜欢什么
Okay. I think I know what he likes.
♪ 你了解我吗 你了解我吗 很了解吗 ♪
♪ You know me? Oh, you know me? You know me? Too well? ♪
♪ 所有那些恐惧 让每个女人盲目 每个女人 盲目 ♪
♪ But if all those petty fears? Make every woman blind? Every woman Blind. ♪
你好 佩内洛普 很好听
Hey, Penelope. Sounds good.
玛莎
Martha.
-我喜欢你的造型 -谢谢 佩内洛普
-I love your style. -Oh, thanks, Penelope.
-你想喝茶吗 -不用了 谢谢
-You don't want any tea? -Oh, no, thanks.
我在来这里的路上喝了四杯星巴克了
I stopped at Starbucks four times on the way down here,
已经喝饱了
so I'm kind of jacked.
好吧
Okay.
真不敢相信 奇普居然参加了邪教
I can't believe Chip is in a cult.
-是啊 -完全不像他会做的事
-Yeah. -It doesn't sound like him at all.
不知道他是不是只是做个样子
And I wonder if it's not just a performance or something,
就像演"小臭"一样
like, a clooning, you know?
不知道
I don't know.
我最近听说他放弃演"小臭"了
The last I heard, he gave up "Clooning."
那我能做些什么
Well, so, what can I do?
奇普
Chip.
佩内洛普 你在这里干什么
Penelope, what are you doing here?
那你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你好吗 我打过电♥话♥
How are you? I tried calling.
噢 我已经把手♥机♥扔了
Oh, I threw out my cell phone.
嗯
Yeah.
不错 你现在是个农夫了吗
Nice. Are you a farmer now?
我是说 你在干什么
I mean, what are you doing?
我嘛 我只是...只想...
Well, I'm just, you know, I'm just trying to...
让精神重新集中起来
refocus my brain, in a way.
我...对自己说
I... I'm medit--
-我知道这种话从我嘴里说出来很荒谬 -不 不
-I know it sounds ridiculous coming from me. -No, no.
不过 我正在...冥想
But I'm med-- I'm meditating,
这的确有点傻 但看起来...我喜欢这样
and, yeah, it's silly, but it seems to-- I like it.
真的喜欢
I do.
那你的小丑事业怎么办
What happened to your clowning?
以前你一直说我的小丑演得很糟糕 是蜜蜂吗
You always said I was a bad clown. Is that a bee?
不是
No.
-我没打着吗 -你看
-Did I miss it? -Look.
你还是很风趣 不管做什么 你始终是个小丑
You're funny. You're a clown, whatever you do.
佩内洛普
Penelope.
奇普正在这里慢慢康复中
Penelope, Chip is healing here.
我觉得你该走了
I think it's time for you to go.
是吗
Really?
是的 我只想给他看一些
Yes, I just wanted to show him something
我从他那里借来的东西
that I bought for him.
好吧
Okay.
你想...我给你看
You want to-- I'll show you.
好啊 当然
Okay, sure, sure, yeah.
这里真美
It's a beautiful place here.
是啊 她买♥♥下这里已经有段时间了
Yeah, she's had it for a, for a while.
-抱歉 奇普 -怎么了
-I'm sorry, Chip. -What is this?
对不起 真对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
这是怎么回事 放开我
What's going on?! Let go of me!
-对不起 太对不起了 -佩内洛普 到底怎么回事
-I'm so sorry, so sorry. -Penelope, what's going on?!
玛莎 是你吗 玛莎
Martha, is that you?! Martha!
-戴尔 我闻得出你的古龙水 -闭嘴 娘娘腔
-Dale, I can smell your cologne! -Shut up, sissy!
是流弹
Stray bullet!
-玛莎 -快上车 快点
-Martha! -In the van! Get in the van!
-玛莎倒在地上了 -她没事
-M-Martha's on the ground! -She's fine.
-快走 -玛莎
-Go, guys! -Martha.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
你怎么样
Are you okay?
玛莎
Martha.
-出了什么事 -你好 巴斯克兹夫人
-What happened? -Hi, Mrs. Baskets.
我给你带了些花来 他们说花能使人心情愉悦
I brought you some flowers. They say it cheers people up.
我自己并不太喜欢 不过...
I don't like 'em myself, but...
谢谢
Well, thanks.
嗨 奇普的事我很难过
Hey, I'm really sorry about Chip.
奇普怎么了
What about Chip?
关于塔米的那些事
Well, all the stuff with Tammy.
塔米 谁啊
Tammy? W-What?
我把自己的生活教练介绍给了奇普
I introduced Chip to my life coach.
你有没有发现 我已经不一样了
You know, like, haven't you noticed a difference in me?
我以为这样也能帮助奇普
Well, I thought it would help Chip, too.
我介绍他们认识 但他比我想象中陷得还要深很多
I introduced them, and then he just took it a lot farther
我觉得 他会为了搬去那里摘蔬菜
than I thought he would and moved up there
付给她一大笔钱
and paid her a bunch of money to pick vegetables
他把公♥寓♥都卖♥♥掉了
and he sold his condo.
我要坐下
I got to sit down.
公♥寓♥卖♥♥掉了
Sold the condo?
这个熊孩子
That kid.
-你好 妈妈 -你好 宝贝
-Hey, mama. -Hey, honey.
-他还好吗 -我只能把他锁起来
-How is he? -Well, I had to lock his ass up.
他对自己和社会都很危险
He's a danger to himself and society.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
奇普
Chip?
奇普
Chip?
哦 老天爷啊
Oh, Lord, Lord, Lord.
妈妈 你终于来了
Mom, finally you're here.
听着 我...我没有参加邪教
Listen, I-I'm not in a cult.
我...我不需要这些 懂吗
I-I-I don't need this. Okay?
对了 玛莎好吗
And-and how's Martha, by the way?
比我想的要糟
It's worse than I thought.
你说什么
What is?
-宝贝 你的心真的在这里吗 -什么
-Honey, are you even in there? -What?
他们给你喝了什么 止咳糖浆吗
What did they give you? Cough syrup?
某种特制的糖浆吗
Some sort of s-special syrup?
加了什么东西的早餐吗
Some sort of breakfast with stuff in it?
你的问题问完了吗
Are you done with your line of questioning?
宝贝 我只是想知道
Well, honey, I'm just trying to get to the bottom
我儿子奇普到底怎么了
of what happened to my son Chip.
他就好好地在这里
He's right here,
只不过是关在该死的羊圈里
but I happen to be in a freaking goat prison!
宝贝 这都是因为萨克拉门托的事吗
Honey, is this all because of Sacramento?
-你生气了吗 -没有 我只是...
-Are you mad about that? -No, I'm just...
妈妈 我只是想做些与众不同的事 懂吗
I'm trying to do something different, Mom, okay?
你知道吗 我只是想找到真实的自己
And I'm just, you know, trying to find out who I really am.
你是奇普·巴斯克兹
You're Chip Baskets.
奇普·巴斯克兹
Chip Baskets.
别再胡思乱想了
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表