剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
You making fun of me?
没有 我只是...我们要由零开始了
No, I just... We-we would have to start from scratch.
也许吧 你能拿着钱
Well, maybe, c-could you take the money
去...再换个生意做吗
and-and... find something else?
比如 也许...
Like, maybe a-a...
工艺品连锁店 或者...
chain of craft stores, or...?
我是说...
I mean...
也许还有别的竞技场也需要总裁
M-Maybe there's another rodeo that needs a CEO?
我认为那不可能
I don't think that exists.
在这里当竞技场的总裁只是个闲职
Being a CEO of a rodeo was just kind of made up here.
而且 我真的是个小丑
Plus, I-I'm really a clown.
我是...我是个小...
I mean, I'm a... I'm a c...
你知道 我是个小丑 最后却...
You know, I'm a clown and somehow I ended up...
对
Right.
我来这里是为了尽力...
I mean, I'm just here trying to...
理出个头绪
keep things together.
所以我们的境况已经不同了
So, it's not the same for us.
听着 我...很抱歉
Listen, I'm-I'm sorry.
你自己忙吧
I'll leave you to it,
不过任何时候你想找人倾诉的话
but any time you want to talk,
我一直都会在
I'm always here for you.
-非常感谢 牧师 -直到我们不得不变卖♥♥这里
- I appreciate that, Reverend. - Until we have to sell.
不过...我还是会在你身边支持你
But-but I'll still be here.
-好的 -你懂的...
- Yeah. - You know...
聊网络电♥话♥或者视讯...
on Skype or video or...
奇普
Chip.
要建高铁了
That-that train is-is-is coming,
我希望你没事
and I hope you find peace with it
因为你真的别无选择了
'cause you don't really have a choice.
对吗
Right?
火车车来了
Here comes the choo choo.
我以前上的初中
My old junior high.
女生还会躲进浴室吸烟吗
Do the girls still smoke in the bathroom?
我们以前吸得可厉害了
We used to smoke up a storm back then.
奶奶 吸烟对你不好
Grandma, smoking is terrible for you.
当时可没事
Well, not back then.
奶奶
Grandma.
这是我朋友佐伊 佐伊 过来
That's my friend Zoe. Zoe, come here!
男孩取这个名字真有意思 宝贝
That's a funny name for a boy, honey.
她是女生
It's a girl.
只是留着短发罢了
She just has short hair.
-嗨 -这是我奶奶
- Hi. - This is my grandma.
奶奶 这是佐伊
Grandma, this is Zoe.
-你好 -嗨 佐伊
- Hello. - Hi, Zoe.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我在等我妈妈下班后来接我
I'm waiting for my mom to get back from work.
她能过来游泳吗
Can she come over and swim?
如果克雷格把高尔夫球车
Well, if Craig got the golf cart
从泳池里捞上来了 就行
out of the pool, she can.
上车吧
Get in.
你妈妈做什么工作 工作到这么晚
What does your mom do that she works so late?
她是护士
She's a nurse.
我喜欢护士
I love nurses.
我们走吧 姑娘们
Let's get out of here, girls.
他把车从泳池里捞上来了
He got it out of the pool.
干得好 克雷格
Good job, Craig.
但你没清理泳池 克雷格
Well, you didn't clean the pool, though, Craig.
估计服务中没包括这一项吧
I guess that doesn't come with it?
我希望你们在泳池玩得开心
Well, I hope you girls have a lot of fun swimming.
那是装辣椒的罐子吗
Is that a chili can?
帮我捡些罐子上来 好吗
Pick some of that up for me, will you?
你们这些疯姑娘 我要去...
You crazy girls! I'm going to...
给你们准备几个牛肉饼当晚餐了
put a couple Salisbury steak dinners in for you.
奇普
Chip.
听着 你和那些住活动屋的朋友
Listen, have any of you or your trailer park friends
有没有听说要在镇上建高铁这事
heard anything about this bullettrain coming through town?
有啊 我知道要建高铁
Yeah, I know about the bullet train.
这事都上封面了 这样自♥由♥派就能筹到钱了
It's a cover story so liberals can raise all that money,
你知道他们会用这些钱干什么吗
and you know what they're gonna do with all that money?
他们会建造一座戒备超级森严的监狱
They're gonna make a supermax prison
用来关押像我这样的保守派
for us conservatives like me.
戴尔 这是真的 是真的
Dale, it's-it's real. It's real.
你有你的看法 我也说出了事实
Well, you've got your opinion, and I've got my facts.
听着 我要召开一场家庭紧急会议
Listen, I'm doing an emergency family meeting.
一小时内赶到竞技场 听明白了吗
Be at the rodeo in less than an hour, you understand me?
我已蓄势待发 会去的
I'll be there, locked and loaded.
不 别蓄势待发 来就行了 好吗
No, do not lock and load. Just show up, okay?
拜
Bye.
蠢蛋
Idiot.
谢谢 巴斯克兹夫人
Thanks, Mrs. Baskets.
保重 甜心
Take care, sweetheart.
再见 我稍后打给你
Bye. I'll call you later.
谢谢你送她回家
Thank you for taking her home.
别客气
You're welcome.
克里斯特尔 宝贝
Crystal, honey,
你知道吗 我看见你和你朋友在泳池里亲吻了
you know, I saw you and your friend kissing in the pool.
是吗
Yeah?
我知道你这个年纪可能会觉得困惑
And I know things can be confusing when you're your age,
我只想告诉你 只要你愿意
and I just want you to know that I'm available to talk
-我可以和你聊聊 -天啊 奶奶
- if you ever need to talk. - My God. Grandma!
拜托 我们就玩玩而已
Please, we were just messing around.
没什么大不了
It's no big deal.
可我觉得这是大事
Well, I mean, it is a big deal.
我喜欢艾伦 她人很棒[艾伦·德杰尼勒斯]
I mean, I love Ellen. She's terrific.
我的很多朋友都是双性
Most of my friends are bi.
双性
Bi?
双性恋
Bisexual.
是啊 呃...
Yeah, well...
这么说吧 我只是担心你
Well, you know, I just worry about you,
我希望你开心
and I want you to be happy,
我想让你知道 我会参加你想参加的任何游♥行♥
and I want you to know l'll go to any parade you want.
不过我没法走路
Except I won't be able to walk
因为我得了该死的足底筋膜炎
'cause I have that darn plantar fasciitis.
一点都不好玩 疼得要命
And it's no fun. It hurts like hell.
别担心
Don't worry.
-好吧 -好吗
- Okay. - All right?
你们这代人变化太快了
This generation of yours is moving so fast.
我都跟不上了
I can't keep up with it.
没有 可你很酷
No, you're cool, though.
你是最酷的奶奶
You're, like, the coolest grandma out there.
你也是最酷的孙女
And you're the coolest grandchild,
-但别告诉你姐 -好吧
- but don't tell your sister. - Okay.
她会生我气的
She'll be mad at me.
-喂 -老妈吗 我是奇普
- Hello? - Mom? Chip here.
奇普 什么事
Chip, what's up?
我要你来一趟竞技场
I need you to come over to the rodeo.
我们马上就到
We'll be right there.
-谢谢 再见 -好的 宝贝
- Thanks. See you. - Okay, honey.
我们得走了 你叔叔需要我们
We got to go. Your uncle needs us.
征收竞技场
Seizing the rodeo?!
-什么 -是的
- What?! - Yeah.
-再读一遍 -好吧
- Read that again. - Okay.
-"致相关业主..." -让我看看
- "To whom it may concern..." - Let me see this, please.
天啊
My God.
政♥府♥要侵犯我们的权利
This is just the government infringing on our rights
就因为一些左倾自♥由♥派
just because some pinko liberals
投票通过了建一座通往同志区的高铁
voted on a speed train to get up to the Gay Area
这样他们就能在旧金山玩得尽兴了
so that they can have their San Francisco treats.
戴尔 别这么说
Dale. Don't say that.
当同志或者双性恋没问题
It's okay to be gay or bi.
好吧 我们能聊正事吗
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表