剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, bye.
你怎么会拆枪
How did you do that?
我用手♥机♥搜了一下 爸爸
I looked it up, Dad, on my phone.
快给我
Give me that.
你干什么
What the hell?
应该由我来教你
I want to teach you!
这是为了增进父女感情
This is about father-daughter bonding!
老天
My God.
妈的
Goddamn it.
原来装了子弹
Turns out it was loaded.
身为人类
As human beings, we are uniquely equipped
我们拥有独特的能力
to take ownership and responsibility
来对自己的生活负责
of the life we lead.
我们可以选择
We have choice.
我们拥有自♥由♥意志
We have free will.
你可以养一条宠物狗
You might have a pet dog...
你好 权牧师
Hi, Reverend Kwon.
你好 权牧师 不好意思
Hi, Reverend Kwon. Sorry.
奇普 你看起来真精神
Chip, you are looking really sharp.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah.
教会青年会是什么
What's a church youth conference?
这里是"你活着"
This is You Alive.
来自中♥央♥谷地各地的福音派青年来到这里
Evangelical youths from-from all over the Central Valley,
寻求与基♥督♥进行更深入的灵魂接触
they come here to find a deeper fellowship with Christ.
听起来就像是空中炸雷
That sounds like a blast.
这三天将是我的人生巅峰
Best three days of my life.
门票卖♥♥得怎么样了
H-How are ticket sales?
非常好
Really, really good.
有大约2000人申请
Like, we have probably 2,000 people who have applied.
-我们还没有最后确定... -等一下
- We haven't finalized all... - Hold on a second.
听起来你需要租下我们的竞技场
That sounds like something you might need to rent an arena for.
我们正在考虑去租万豪酒店的场地
Well, we were thinking about the Marriott.
万豪 不行 不行
Marriott? No, no, no, no, no.
万豪的老板是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Marriotts are owned by Mormons.
-我一点不知道 -我们的竞技场再适合不过
- I did not know that. - This is a really good deal.
-那里有WIFI 还有... -你有WIFI
- It's got Wi-Fi. It's got... - You have Wi-Fi?
是的 还有无性别洗手间
Yeah. Yeah. Genderless bathrooms.
我们好好谈谈
Let's talk.
很好 我们稍后见
Very good. I'll see you around.
闻到了春天的气息
Smell that Spring & Renewal.
我最喜欢的味道
That's my favorite Febreze.
睡得很好吧 萨小熊
That was a good sleep, wasn't it, Sar-bear?
萨...
Sar?
萨拉 快起床 宝贝
Sarah? Let's get up, sweetheart.
萨拉
Sarah?
安珀警报
Amber Alert!
戴尔 WIFI怎么断了
Dale, what's up with the Wi-Fi?
我正在直播
I'm in the middle of a live feed.
可我发出了安珀警报
Well, I'm in the middle of an Amber Alert.
没有WIFI 不准播色情内容 直到找到我女儿为止
No Wi-Fi. No pornography until we find my daughter.
-我看到过你女儿 -在哪里
- I saw your daughter. - Where?
她和小沃利去玩了
She's off playing with Wally Jr.
在浴缸那边
They're messing around in the tub.
浴缸里
In the tub?
萨拉
Sarah!
很好
Yeah, that's so good.
完美
Yeah. Perfect.
-好了 把你的腿放在... -好吧
- Okay, maybe put your leg up on the... - Okay.
好 再离肩膀远一点
And, like, over the shoulder a little bit.
很好 非常好
Yeah, perfect. That's so good.
离公主远点 你个穷光蛋
Step away from the princess, you pauper!
老天 爸爸 把枪放下
Jesus! Dad, put the gun down.
-把枪放下 你疯了吗 -是你疯了吧
- Put the gun down? Are you crazy? - Are you crazy?
你到底有什么毛病 我不过是拍了几张照片 老兄
What's going on here?! It's just pictures, man.
-"只不过是几张照片" 蹲下 -只是放到社交媒体上...
- "Just pictures"? Get down! - You know? Yeah, Instagra...
-只是社交媒体 -蹲下
- It's just Instagram. - Get down!
爸爸 老爸
Dad. Dad.
我完全无法理解
I don't understand all this.
你在给我女儿拍照
You're taking pictures of my daughter.
-是的 -看她穿成啥样了
- Yeah. - Look how scantily clad she is?
你觉得她怎么样 小子
What do you think about that, son?
天啊
Geez.
-很好看啊 -把手♥机♥给我
- Pretty good. - Give me this phone.
-这个手♥机♥的唯一作用就是制♥造♥麻烦 -不 不要
-This phone has caused nothing but trouble! -No, no!
搞什么鬼 老兄
What the hell, man?
妈的
Shit.
该死
Goddamn it.
你很确定 你可以把它
I'm pretty sure you can just put it
放进一个米袋子之类
in a bag of rice or something.
听说那样可以除湿
I've heard that works.
-你知道该怎么处置这手♥机♥吗 -不要 爸爸
-You know what else is good for these phones? -No, Dad.
别
No.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
好 穿上衣服
Okay. Put your clothes on.
我们要去一家中国餐厅
We got to go to a Chinese restaurant.
我们走
Let's go.
负起责任...
Take responsibility...
你好 我来参加巴斯克兹家的聚会
Hello. I'm here for the, Baskets party.
-奇普 -对
- Chip. - Yeah.
玛莎
Martha.
你怎么在这里 你在这里工作吗
What are you doing here? Do you work here?
不是的 你妈妈请我来的
I don't. Your mom invited me.
你穿得很帅
You're all dolled up.
不是 我只是觉得应该穿些...
Just, I don't know. I just thought I'd put some...
你还在听塔米的课
You're still listening to the Tammy stuff.
-这很好 -是啊 我...
- I like it. - Yeah, I mean...
-是用来打发时间的 -焕然一新的奇普
- it's for entertainment. - The new Chip.
你好像真的成熟了
You look really grown-up.
谢谢 谢谢 玛莎
Thanks. Thanks, Martha.
-你准备好吃中餐了吗 -当然
- Well, you ready for some Chinese food? -Sure.
你会用筷子吗
How are you with chopsticks?
不会 我自己带了叉子
No. Brought my own fork.
这东西像龙虾一样 你要把它捞出来
Is this like the lobsters where you get to pick 'em out,
-然后吃掉吗 -我觉得这些家伙不是用来吃的
- then you get to eat 'em? - I don't think these are for cooking.
真可惜 它们看起来美味极了
What a shame. They look so delicious.
-莫妮卡 听我说 -我喜欢这些鱼
- Monica, listen to me. - I love them.
你要确保这些不是抗污化学品
Just make sure that it's not the stain-repellent chemicals
不会给我们带来麻烦
that's causing the problems.
-肯 把电♥话♥挂了 我们要吃晚餐了 -亲爱的 我得挂了
- Ken, get off the phone. We're gonna have dinner. -Honey, I got to go.
-去吃饭吧 抱歉 克里斯汀 -走啊吧
- Walking in to dinner. Sorry, Christine. - Let's go.
我女儿在买♥♥地毯时
The girls are having a little carpet problem
-遇到了些问题要处理 -好的
- they got to deal with. - Okay.
奇普 玛莎 你们早到了
Chip, Martha, you're here early.
时间就是金钱 老妈
Well, time is money, Mom.
-这难道不是事实吗 -你好
- Isn't that the truth? - Hello.
谢谢 肯
Thank you, Ken.
奇普 我喜欢你的西装
Chip, like the suit.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你又有小丑表演吗
Got a new clown act up your sleeve?
呃 这...
Well, just...
你知道的 奇普的打扮总是很滑稽
You know, Chip's always dressed up in funny outfits.
他小时候 有一次我回家
When he was younger, I came home one time,
他把我的内衣戴在了头上
and he had my bra on his head,
假装自己是一只螳螂
and he was pretending he was a praying mantis.
我头上戴的是你的内♥裤♥
It was your panties on my head.
我的生活翻开了新的篇章 就这样
I'm just turning over a new leaf. That's all.
亲爱的 这是好事
Honey, good for you.
大家好
Everybody.
我的商人儿子
My businessman son.
天啊 你都长这么高了
God, you're getting so tall.
-你看起来美极了 -谢谢
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表