剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
不用了 那样太费时间了
Never mind, that'll take too much time.
好吧 我说到哪儿了
Okay, all right, where was I?
我刚才在说...
I was saying s...
手♥机♥关机了
It's dead. Phone's dead.
彻底没电了
Battery's gone.
你们身上的摄像机上有备用摄像头吗
Hey, do you have a auxiliary hole in that body cam?
我被非法拘禁在萨克拉门托的...
I am being illegally held here in Sacramento at the...
这大楼叫什么来着
What is the name of this building?
-州议会大厦 -在州议会大厦
- State Capitol. - At the State Capitol!
我现在需要紧急救援
This is an SOS situation.
我差点就被戴上手铐了
I'm almost cuffed!
-天啊 对不起 -老天 你还好吗
- God, I'm sorry. - Oh, my God, are you okay?
-实在对不起 -不好意思
- I'm sorry. - Oh, I'm so sorry.
不过你的造型很不错
That's a great ensemble you got there, though.
谢谢 衣服是我自己缝的
Oh, thank you. I sewed this myself.
你要走了吗
Are-are you leaving?
我的脚好疼 我的家人该来了
My feet hurt. My family's supposed to be here.
我们有个生意...
We have a business and...
跟子弹头列车牵扯上了
they're gonna do with that train what they want anyways.
你没必要排队
Not necessarily.
-真的吗 -如果你愿意说的话
- No? - I'd love to hear your story
我很想听听你的故事
if you'd like to share it.
我叫克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
Christine Baskets.
你好 请跟我来
Hi. Come with me.
-我们小组的人就在前面 -真高兴见到你
- Our group has an area up front. - Nice to meet you.
-前面 -前面
- Oh, up front? - Up front.
你真是个天使
You're a godsend.
你已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
州议会大厦咖啡馆
State Capitol Coffee?
女士 你知道州议会大厦在哪里吗
Ma'am, do you, do you know where the, State Capitol is?
知道 在那个方向 离这里有几英里远
Yeah, it's a couple miles that way.
几英里
Couple miles?
好吧 老妈 来了
Okay, Mom. Okay.
嘿 请问一下
Hey! Excuse me!
-你的三轮车载客吗 -是的
- Is your tricycle for hire? - Yeah.
太好了 我要去...州议会大厦
Great. I need to go to the, State Capitol building.
每天早上 每天早上我都会被它吵醒
Every morning. Every morning I wake up to it.
-这里在干什么 -弗雷斯♥诺♥就是这种情况
- What's going on in here? - This is what's happening in Fresno.
-这是听证会吗 -声音简直比核爆♥炸♥还响
- Is this the hearing? - It's louder than a nuclear explosion.
-她是什么案子 -空气有毒
- What's her deal? - The air is unsafe to breathe.
现在的弗雷斯♥诺♥就是这么危险
This is what's happening in Fresno!
-祝你今天过得愉快 -谢谢
- Good day! - Thank you.
现在请棕榈谷的罗伯特·肖克利作证
We will now hear from Robert Shockley of Palmdale.
老天
Oh, God.
你们好
Hello.
-我认识他 -我叫罗伯特·肖克利
- Oh, I know him. Yes. - My name is Robert Shockley and,
是的 我目前住在棕榈谷
yes, I currently live in Palmdale. However, uh,
我的所有家人都住在吉尔罗伊...
my entire family lives in Gilroy, and...
我不得不搬到棕榈谷 因为...
I had to move to Palmdale after I...
我的双腿都残废了
lost the use of both my legs
而那里有个价格低廉的康复中心
because there was a cheaper rehabilitation center there,
我的保险能够支付得起
and it's all my insurance would cover.
我没法开车
I can't drive.
高速火车能让我每个周末都回家
A high-speed rail would allow me to go home every weekend
跟家人团聚
to be with my family.
嘿 上去别担心 好吗
Hey, don't worry about going up there, okay?
你会很棒的
You're gonna be great.
不过... 有几个陈述要点
Just... here's some talking points.
你要把它融入到你的发言里
Just work them into your speech.
-噢 -你会很棒的
- Oh. - You'll be golden.
-看一下 -为了所有
- Look at these. - Do it for everyone
想与自己的家庭团聚的人而建
who wants to stay in touch with their families.
-我希望我的孩子能赶来 -不管我离...
- Well, I hope my kids make it. - No matter how far away...
-... 生活在中♥央♥山谷的家人有多远 -他们在路上了
- ... from the Central Valley they live. - You know, they're on their way.
瞧啊 我们快到了 就在那儿
Oh, look at that. We're so close. There it is.
这其实是单行道 不能过去
Oh, actually, that's a one-way the wrong way.
你不能走那条道 得绕一下
You can't go that way. You got to go around.
那我还是下车吧
I'll just get out here, then.
那好吧
Fine, no problem.
97块
That'll be 97 bucks.
97块 我没有97块
$97? I don't have $97.
外加小费
Plus tip.
小费
Tip?
-谢谢您的宝贵时间 -噢
- I thank you for your time. - Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 我们要听取加州巴士游说团体的演说了
And now, we will hear from the California Bus Lobby.
-就是我们 -我们
- That's us. - Th-That's us?
-是的 -我们是巴士游说团体吗
- Yep. - We're the Bus Lobby?
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
谢谢 议员女士
Thank you, Senator.
女士们 先生们 我想向你们介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you
一位非常重要的小企业老板
to a very important small business owner
她来自加州的贝克斯菲尔德
from Bakersfield, California.
她叫克莉丝汀 拥有一家竞技场
Her name is Christine and she owns a rodeo.
高铁将会征用
A rodeo that would be destroyed
这家竞技场
by the bullet train.
那就言归正传
So, without further ado,
克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
Christine Buckets.
什么 这是什么
What? What's this?
"日落... 巴士公♥司♥"
"Sunset... Coach Lines"?
天啊
Oh, my God.
总之 我在这儿...
Anyway, I'm here...
和我的两个儿子...
uh, as owner of the Baskets...
作为巴斯克兹竞技场的业主...
Family Rodeo with my two sons and, uh...
子弹头列车已经脱轨了
the bullet train is off the rails.
"与高铁相比
"The bus is a better alternative
巴士是更好的选择 所以 巴士团队来了"
than a bullet train, so the bus stops here"?
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
这是谁写的
Who wrote this?
天啊 庭上 等等 庭上
Oh, my God. Your Honor, hold on, Your Honor.
这不是...
This is not...
我 我和他没关系
I-I'm not affiliated with him.
-嗯... -三分钟 女士
- Um... - Three minutes, ma'am.
三分钟
Three minutes?
天啊 等等 我重新说
Oh, God, hold on. Let me start again.
我们在加利福利亚的贝克斯菲尔德
You know, we were minding our own business
经营着自己的生意
in Bakersfield, California.
我是克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
I'm Christine Baskets,
巴斯克兹家庭竞技场的老板
owner of the Baskets Family Rodeo.
-我们收到一张传♥单♥ -先生
- And we got a flyer. - Sir.
其实是一封信
A letter, really.
他们说要建高铁
And they said a bullet train was coming.
还说会因为征用我们的物业而给予我们一些经济上的补偿
And that they'd give us some money for our property
但我们并不是没有自己的话想说
but we didn't have nothing to say about it.
所以我们才会来这儿
And I guess that's how we ended up here,
我们有话要讲 现在我站在这儿...
we have something to say and now I'm here and...
我...
I...
我喜欢罗伯特对他的家人所说的一番话
I loved what Robert said about his family.
很感人
It was beautiful.
于是我开始想...
And I guess I started thinking...
我买♥♥下竞技场是为了离我的家人近一点
I bought my rodeo to be closer to my family.
有段时间过得很美妙
And it was wonderful for a while,
但我得跟你们讲实话
but I have to be honest with you.
我不同意建高铁是出于一些自私的原因
I think I was fighting the train for selfish reasons.
或许我不该阻止建造
And maybe it's not fair of me to stop a train
使其他家庭团聚的高铁
that's gonna connect other families.
因为 我心里的真实想法是
You know, because really, in my heart,
-我应该在丹佛生活 -等等 什么
- I should be in Denver. - Wait, what?
啊
Huh?
噢 抱歉 参议员们
Oh. Sorry, Senators.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表