剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Everything is brand-new.
-中♥央♥空调 煤气灶... -是不错
-Central AC, gas range... -Yeah. It's nice.
是的 还可以进入屋顶平台的公共区域
Yeah. Access to common area roof deck.
料理台是大理石的
Counter-counters that are marble
只要你选得对
if you choose the right ones,
不过这间里不是
but they didn't in this one.
这个单元还有
So, and then, and then this unit
中♥央♥庭院景观和洗衣烘干一体机
has central courtyard views and washer-dryer.
-噢 看看这景色啊 -我们正在这里
-Oh, look at this. -It's a really,
努力打造一个真正的高尚社区
really great community that we're building here.
景色真美
Nice view.
你们俩有孩子吗
Do you two have kids?
谁
Who?
-还是... -没有 只是玛莎
-Or... -No, that's, that's just Martha
和她的视障母亲住
and that's her visually impaired mother.
她现在可能在找洗手间
She's probably looking for the restroom right now.
所以 这是一个
So you'd be getting in on the ground floor
非常好的投资项目
of a really great investment,
尤其是7到9年后
especially in seven to nine years from now,
-等高铁完工以后 -好吧
-when the bullet train's completed. -Right.
-嗯 -谢谢 我们自己有眼睛会看
-Yeah. -Yes, thank you, we have eyes.
让我们言归正传
Let's get down to brass tacks:
这里的月租到底是多少
what is the monthly rent on this place?
不好意思 我想你们是不是
Oh, I'm s-sorry, I think that there's been
有些误会
a little bit of a misunderstanding
这是一栋分户出♥售♥的公♥寓♥大厦 所以不是租
'cause this is a condo, so you wouldn't be renting,
而是买♥♥
you'd be buying.
所以...我会变成业主
Oh. So I'd be a... I'd be a homeowner.
这完全超出了我们的预算
Well, that's out of his price range.
真是太浪费时间了 妈妈 奇普
This was obviously a huge waste of time. Mom, Chip.
-玛莎 -我们走
-Martha. -Let's go.
好吧 这地方其实不错
Okay. It's a nice place.
是啊
Yeah.
这些是免费的 对吧
Those are free, right?
-是的 -谢谢
-Yup. -Thanks.
-好吧 那么你感兴趣的是... -水
-Okay. So, you interested in...? -In the waters.
-好吧 -我们走
-Okay. -Let's go!
我喜欢那栋楼 不过这完全是在浪费时间 玛莎
I like that place, but all this is a waste of time, Martha,
全都浪费了
all of it.
给 奇葩 我打不开
Here, Chiparoo, can't open it.
我们可以继续找
We can keep looking.
但是 我为什么非要搬走呢
I mean, why am I moving anyway?
我可以买♥♥个降噪耳机
I can just get noise-canceling head phones
或者耳罩之类的
or ear muffs or whatever.
你知道吗 我的生活教练真的可以帮到你
You know, my life coach could really help you.
生活...你真的有个生活教练吗
Life-- Do you really have a life coach?
我还以为你在开玩笑 所以你的行为才这么怪异吗
I thought that was a joke. Is that why you're acting so weird?
-我打不开 -什么
-I can't get this open. -What?
现在几点了
What time is it?
该死 我五分钟后就要上课了
Fudge. I have to be at class in five minutes.
我们先去上课 再去你住的地方 介意这样吗
Do you mind if we do that first on the way to your place?
是的 介意 因为奇普宝宝正在等我回家
Yes, I actually do mind 'cause Baby Chip is expecting me.
还给你 我打不开
Here, I can't get this open.
反对得太晚了 我们就快到了
Well, it's too late, we're almost there.
-天啊 -这对你有好处
-Oh, God. -It'll be good for you.
只是感觉你把你妈就这样丢在车里
Just doesn't seem like you to leave your mom
这不像你的风格
sitting in a car, that's all.
我把窗户留了一道缝
Well, I cracked the window.
好吧 我要...我要离开这里
Okay, I'm-I'm gonna get out of here.
我不想待在这里
This is not my scene.
我吃点东西就走
I'm just gonna get some food.
你能不能至少
Okay, well, can you at least
给我妈带些肉圆
grab some meatballs for my mom?
-好 -玛莎
-Okay. -Martha.
-哦 嘿 -你好 亲爱的
-Oh. Hey. -Hi, dear.
真高兴你能来
I'm so glad you came.
你好 新来的 你叫什么
Hello, new comer, what's your name?
我不是 玛莎...玛莎把我拽来的
Oh, no, Martha... Martha dragged me here.
我叫奇普 我不会...我不会久留
My name's Chip, I'm not, I'm not staying.
我...只是来拿些肉圆
I'm-I'm just gonna get some meatballs,
-然后回车里睡觉 -没关系 奇普
-then go to sleep in the car. -Oh, that's okay, Chip.
这是我的生活教练塔米 留下吧
This is my life coach Tammy. Stay.
你好 奇普 欢迎你
Well, hello, Chip, welcome.
我只要求你诚实 谨慎 心胸开阔
I ask nothing of you except honesty, discretion,
当然 还有不能使用电♥话♥
an open mind, and, of course, no phones.
各位 请鼓掌欢迎奇普
Everybody, give a hand to Chip,
他今晚是第一次来
who's here for the first time tonight!
不是的 我不是...我来这里不是...
No, I'm not... I'm not here to...
好的 约拿 我听到你的话了
Okay, Jonah, I hear you,
不过我希望你讲得再清楚一点
but I need you to be a lot more specific.
除了 "喜沙拉" 这家店之外 美食街的所有店
I've been fired from all food court places,
都炒了我鱿鱼
except for Salad Euphoria.
-好了 我吃饱了 -嗯
- Okay, I've had enough. - Mm-hmm.
所以我又开始自残了
So I started cutting myself again.
谢谢你邀请我 或者说逼我来这儿
Thank you for inviting me, or forcing me to come here.
-奇普... -你当然会被炒
- Chip... - Of course you did.
-求你别走 -解雇你没错
- Please don't go. - It makes sense.
-你对自己失去了控制 我们自残... -抱歉
- You were out of control. When we cut... - Sorry.
-... 是因为我们想控制自己 -抱歉
- ...it's because we want to get some control. - Apologies.
你这是在让别人控制你
You're letting others take control over you.
是谁在控制你呢
Who's controlling you?
是你那欺软怕硬 可恶的老哥吗
Is it your bullying, hateful brother?
是你软弱无能的老爸 还是你那控制欲强的老妈
Is it a powerless father? Is it a controlling mother?
是谁在控制你呢
Who's in control?
是你 你自己说了算
You! Are in charge.
我想听你说 我特么说了算
I want to hear you say it. I am in F-ing charge.
我特么说了算
I am in F-ing charge.
在场的每个人都要说 因为这对你们每个人来说都是真的
Everybody here say it because it's true for all of you.
我特么说了算
I am in F-ing charge.
奇普 有人给你发信息吗
Chip, someone texting you?
-你可以坐下了 -呃...
- You can sit. - Uh...
不 我要 呃...
No, I was just, uh...
没关系 你需要点时间回短♥信♥吗
It's okay. Do you want to take a moment and answer the text?
不 这...
No, it's just, uh...
我能看一下你的电♥话♥吗 我想看看你在给谁发信息
Can I see your phone? I'd like to see who you're texting.
把电♥话♥给我 我...
Give it to me. I'm...
我没你想得那么可怕
I'm not so scary as you think I am.
我真的不可怕 大伙 我说得对吗
I really am not, right, everybody?
真可爱
Aw, what a cutie.
是你的宝贝吗
Is he yours?
他是我室友 我和他同住
He's my roommate. I mean, I live with him.
过来 奇普
Come here, Chip.
嗯 先把你的电♥话♥收起来
Mm-hmm. Well, put your phone away.
你即将做一些对自己很重要的事
You're about to do something very important for yourself.
在场所有人
Everyone here
都特么在竭尽全力
is trying their goddamn best
想办法得到他们想要的
to find a way to get what they want.
对吗 伙计们
Right, everybody?
你想要什么 奇普
What do you want, Chip?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我在意你 奇普
I care about you, Chip.
我最想要的 就是你得到自己想要的东西
More than I want anything, I want you to get it.
它是你应得的
You deserve it.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想从现在住的地方搬出去
I want to move out of the placeI'm living in.
我工作一整天 晚上回到家后
I work all day, then I go home at night
还要帮忙照看宝宝
to help out with the baby,
宝宝哭个不停 我累得都喘不过气了
and the baby cries all the time,and I'm exhausted.
你为什么不搬
What's stopping you?
我没找到公♥寓♥
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表