剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
俄♥国♥巡回马戏团好像有个
Looks like a position has become available
职位空缺
in a traveling Russian circus.
你们美国人 就想当大明星
You American, you all want to be star, huh?
你被炒了
You're fired.
信托会议
How did the, uh,
-进行的怎么样了 -他们投了票
- trustees meeting go? - They took a vote
决定取消你的总经理职位
and decided to remove you as president.
这可是巴斯克兹职业学院 是根据戴尔·巴斯克兹命名的
It's Baskets Career College, as in Dale Baskets.
我们来看看遗嘱
Let's take a look at this will.
-好吗 -好
- Shall we? - Yes.
钱不是问题
Money's no problem for me.
我有些私房♥钱
I've come into a little nest egg.
我妈妈过世了
My mother died.
我和我女儿
My daughters and I
一起做地毯生意
run a carpeting business together.
我觉得很吸引人
I find it fascinating.
尤其是你们还有家族企业
Especially that you have a family business.
看起来好有趣
It all looks so fun.
你不是想买♥♥下这地方吧
You're not thinking about buying this place, are you?
你怎么想的
What do you think?
-"巴斯克兹家族竞技场" -我只是个演员
- "Baskets Family Rodeo." - I'm just a performer.
我... 你知道我不是... 商人
I, you know, I'm-I'm not a business, so...
经营的事我来管
I'll be handling the business
因为我是个有商业头脑的商人
because I'm a business-minded businessman.
会做生意
Who means business.
别把我帽子也吃了
Don't eat my hat.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
我想让我妈瞧瞧我的马
I want my mother to see my horses,
所以你要把它们洗干净 打个蜡 喂壮点
so I want you to wash 'em, wax 'em and buff 'em, make sure
保证它们像啤酒广♥告♥里的马 懂吗
you make 'em look like one of them beer commercials. You know?
-没问题 老板 -好嘞
- You got it, boss. - Okeydokey.
把它们塞马厩
Stick 'em in the stall.
好生"伺候"着
Get the shit out of their eyes.
还有要来镇上巡演的马戏团吗
You have any circuses coming through town?
-没 -没有我能跟着跑路的吗
- Nope. - Nothing I can run away with?
听着 我啥工作机会都没法提供给你
Hey, there's nothing I can offer you
这点毫无争议 就像那竞技场
that's as steady as that rodeo.
再说了...
Hey, plus...
你现在是管理层
you're in management there.
这可是大进步
I mean, that's a step up.
但我就干坐在桌子后边
Yeah, but I just sit behind a desk.
我宁愿再扮小丑
I'd rather get back to clowning.
知道吗 其实我也是小丑
You know, I'm actually a clown, too.
-卡布兰莫 -卡布兰莫
- Kablammo. - Kablammo?
-不错啊 -对
- That's nice. - Yeah.
但现在我♥干♥这个
But now this is my job,
卡布兰莫只是梦想了
and Kablammo is just the icing.
为什么要离开卡布兰莫
Why were you called Kablammo?
因为我以前试过把屁点燃
Uh, it's 'cause I used to try to light my farts on fire,
结果搞得... 遇事不顺
but then it got... well, things happened
然后我保险断保了
and my insurance lapsed.
-咋样 戴尔 -奇普 你猜有啥好事
- Howdy, Dale. - Hey, Chip. Guess what?
巴斯克兹家族竞技场有三匹潇洒种马了
Baskets Family Rodeo now owns three beautiful stallions.
-干得不错 戴尔 -对
- Good for you, Dale. - Yep.
我自个买♥♥的 狠砍了卖♥♥马那人
Bought 'em myself. Whittled the guy down
不少钱
on the price a bunch.
那人是真穷啊
He was real poor, that guy.
看 你如果想看马
Oh, look, here's some pictures
我拍了点马的照片
of the horsies if you want to see 'em.
虽然我在竞技场行业是新手
You know, I'm a novice to this, uh, rodeo thing,
但我已经坐拥三匹马和几个牛仔了
but I've already acquired three horses and some cowboys.
你招到一个小丑了吗
Have you hired one clown yet?
那啥 我正...
Uh, yeah. I was just, um...
我正准备去...丢
I was just about to... Oop.
我正准备去招呢
I was just about to do that.
所以...
So...
你从来没在办公室工作过
You've never worked in an office before.
你要先拨9 必须先拨9
You have to dial nine. You've got to dial nine.
全美国的办公室都得这么做
That's at every office across the United States.
这样吧 我去招小丑
You know what, I will hire the clowns,
而你...
and you...
接电♥话♥就行
just man the phones.
你现在是接线员了
You're the phone guy now.
电♥话♥是生意里重要的一环
Phones are a vital part of a business.
因为他们是你和潜在客户沟通的渠道
You know, they're a portal to who might be your customers,
好好接电♥话♥
so working the phone,
守门员是很重要的工作
being the gatekeeper's a very important job.
不要因为不知道怎么做
Don't pooh-pooh it
就瞧不起这项工作
just 'cause you don't know how to do-do it.
接啊
Answer it.
我不是接线员 没学过怎么做...
I'm not the phone person. This isn't my training, I...
接电♥话♥
Answer the phone.
喂
Hello?
这里是巴斯克兹家族竞技场
Baskets Family Rodeo.
我是奇普·巴斯克兹 需要帮助吗
This is Chip Baskets. How can I help you?
你要彬彬有礼点
You've got to be courteous.
请问您找谁
Who would you like to speak to?
克莉丝汀 好的
Christine? Okay.
等我给您转过去 好吗
Let me just transfer you, uh, over, okay?
给妈转过去
Just transfer that to Mom.
转过去就行
Just transfer it over.
好 那我就...
Okay, so I just, um...
-你没看见转线键吗 -我马上转给她
- Just, do you see a transfer? - I'm just gonna transfer.
-你就转啊 奇普 -我马上把你
- Just transfer... trans... Chip. - I'm gonna transfer you
-转过去 稍等 -转...
- in just a second, hold on. - Tran...
-你在干嘛 -有电♥话♥找你 妈
- What are you doing? - Call coming in, Mom.
你特么想干...
What the hell are you...?
妈 有电♥话♥找...
Okay, Mom, you have a phone...
老天呐
Oh, my God.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
一会儿有电♥话♥找你
You have a call coming through.
-记得接 好吗 -行
- Just pick it up, okay? - Okay.
-我这已经有电♥话♥了 儿子 -知道 知道
- I already have a phone here, honey. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
天呐
Oh, God.
您好 这里是巴斯克兹家族竞技场
Hello, Baskets Family Rodeo.
我是场主兼总裁 克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
This is the owner and CEO, Christine Baskets.
什么 别开玩笑了
What? You're kidding.
九频道的新闻节目要来
Channel 9 News is coming
竞技场了
to the rodeo!
太好了 妈
That's great, Mom.
这是大事 四点钟
This is big-time. Danielle Mana
新闻节目的丹妮尔·玛娜周五要来
from the 4:00 news is going to come on Friday.
奇普 你不该接电♥话♥
Chip, you should not be working on the phones.
-你该去招小丑 -对啊 我...
- You should be getting clowns. - Yeah, I...
可是戴尔非要让我接电♥话♥
Dale insists that I have to do the phones, I guess.
-这只是商业假设 -管他呢
- That was a business hypothetical. - Well, whatever.
我好多事没做呢 九频道耶
I've got a million things to do. Channel 9!
-很激动 妈 -我超爱的
- It's exciting, Mom. - I love it.
你还有很多
You have a lot to learn
职场政♥治♥没学 很多
about office politics. A lot.
都过半小时了
It's half past.
-你们说她是不是忘了 -她没准在给
- Do you think she forgot? - She's probably feeding
公野马喂饲料啥的
some bucking bronco or something.
竞技场总有干不完的事
It's always something down at the rodeo.
为啥开竞技场呢
Why a rodeo, anyway?
她就是个痴线
She's got a screw loose.
我们也快老到犯迷糊了
We're all going to start losing our marbles soon.
她是为儿子买♥♥的
She bought it for her son.
-奇普吗 老天 -没错
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表