剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
It's just to help out a friend.
真的只是"朋友"吗
Well, is this a friend or a "Friend"?
我其实并不知道
I don't really know.
朋友 是的 朋友
Friend. Yeah, friend.
你想过要把自己的房♥间
Have you thought about what color
刷成什么颜色吗
you want to paint your room?
我喜欢格子呢 也许只是一种态度
I like plaid, or is that more of an attitude?
是啊 那是有点棘手
Yeah, that could be a little tricky.
有时候你把墙刷成那样的颜色
You know, sometimes you put a color like that on the wall,
接着退后再看 你会觉得 "天啊 一点也不好看"
and you step back and look at it and go, "Wow, that's no good."
有时候你很满意
Or sometimes you love it,
但两年后就过时了
and two years later, it's out of style.
你打算跟我们住多久 奇普
How long are you planning on staying with us, Chip?
不知道 也许住到死
I don't know. I guess until I die?
天啊
Oh, God.
罗尼
Ronnie?
你们两个快住手
Stop it, you two!
你在干什么...
What are you do...?
罗尼
Ronnie!
苏珊
Susan!
苏珊
Susan.
坏猫猫
Bad kitty.
她...她在那里
There-there she is.
佩内洛普
Penelope!
哦 奇普
Oh... Chip.
-你好 -你好
-How are you? -How are you?
-真高兴见到你 -我也是
-Nice to see you. -Oh, so nice to see you, too.
-你还好吗 -哦 真...
-Have you been well? -Oh, it's...
科罗拉多牌照 快开走
Colorado plates, move it along.
快点 你们两个
Come on, you two!
-我来帮你吧 -那是谁
-Let me help you with this stuff. -Who is this?
我妈妈的男朋友
Oh, that's, my mom's boyfriend.
你妈妈的男朋友
Your... your mom's boyfriend?
是的 他叫肯
Yeah, that's... that's Ken.
他在跟我妈上♥床♥
He's having sex with my mom.
好莱坞 看啊 杜莎夫人
Hollywood. Look-- Madame Tussauds.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗 我和奇普过去结过婚
So, you know, Chip and I were married
后来他妈妈把我赶走了
before his mother sent me away?
不知道 奇普从来没跟我说过 你们以前结过婚
No, Chip never told me you guys were married.
-是的 -你从来没告诉过他吗
-Yeah. -You never told him?
克莉丝汀把你赶走了
And Christine sent you away?
是的
She did, yes.
因为我们达成了一个协议
Because we had an arrangement, you know?
我需要一张美国绿卡
I needed a green card,
而奇普需要一个爱人
Chip needed someone to love.
不过 克莉丝汀觉得
But, Christine didn't think
这样的安排很不合理 所以...
it was a good idea, so...
她打电♥话♥给我爸爸 然后...
she called my father, and...
-懂了 -是啊
-Oh, I see. -Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
是啊
Mm, yes.
她还在继续毁掉你的生活吗
Is she still destroying your life?
她...
She-she's got...
她好点了 好点了
She's better. Bit better.
我说对了吧
That's a "Yes."
肯 你跟我一样 搬到了贝克菲尔德
Hey, Ken, so you moved to Bakerfield
即将跟一个巴斯克兹家的人结婚
to marry a Basket just like me.
希望你能比我走运
I hope you're more luckier than me, though.
好的 但愿如此
Yeah, well, I hope so.
嗯
Yeah.
不过结局还是皆大欢喜 大团圆结局
It was good, though, really. It was good in the end.
毕竟我回到了法国
After all, I went back to France,
继续应付我父亲 然后...
and I dealt with my father, and...
状态不一样了...
It's, different status...
等等 等等 佩内洛普
Ho-Hold on. Ho-Hold on, Penelope.
我接一下这个电♥话♥
Let me take this call.
嘿 克莉丝
Hey, Chrissy.
猫咪们刚大打了一架
Hey, the cats got in a big fight.
我只想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know.
噢 不 苏珊没事吧
Oh, no. Is Susan okay?
没事... 应该没事
Yeah, I... I think she is.
-奇普 -什么事
- Chip? - Yes.
你决定好给你的房♥间刷什么色了吗
Did you decide on the paint for your room?
打算刷浅蓝还是深蓝呢
Is it gonna be Bluebird Breeze or Blue Boy Balloon?
我...
Oh, I was...
你好 巴斯克兹妈妈
Hello, Mama Baskets!
我是佩内洛普
It's me, Penelope.
肯... 把免提给我关了
Ken... take me off speaker.
好吧 亲爱的 回聊
Okay, sweetie. Talk to you later.
再见
Bye.
天啊
God.
你不是说她变好一点了吗
Didn't you say she got better?
她只是不... 她...
She just doesn't... She...
她不喜欢开着免提讲话
She doesn't like to be on speakerphone.
-你是这里的客人吗 -她是
- Hey, staying with us? Okay. - Uh, she is.
-好的 我来拿吧 -我能行
-Yeah, let me take that. No. -Oh, I got it.
这是我们的工作 我可以...
You know, it's what we do. I can just...
我可以拿 不 我能帮你拿吗
I can just take it. No. Can I help you take that?
我正打算... 把行李拿去她的房♥间...
I was just gonna... just take it up to her room...
小心 小心点 我的手指 哎哟
Whoa, careful, careful. Aah! My finger. Ow.
-谢谢 我来关吧 -好吧
- Thanks. I'll get this. - Oh, yeah.
她刚落地吗
Uh, she flew in?
是的 她坐了很久的飞机
Yeah, she had a long flight.
嘿 司机 能麻烦你把车开走吗
Hey, Uber guy, can you pull out of here, please?
他 呃... 我们是一起的
He's, uh... he's actually with me.
他 我... 他是我的...
He's, uh, my, uh... He's my...
嘿 你想让我叫你继父还是老爹
Hey, do you want me to call you stepdad or dad?
-怎么... -不 叫我 "老爹"
- How do...? - No, call me "Dad."
-好吧 这位是我老爹 -那抱歉了
- Yeah, that's my dad. - Oh. So, I'm sorry about that.
-谢谢 -没事 那我收下了
- Thank you. - Oh, yeah, I'll-I'll take that.
嗯...
Well...
多谢
thank you so much.
见到你真好
It was so nice to see you.
好了
Okay.
再见
Ciao.
拜拜
Good-bye.
嘿 佩... 佩内洛普
Hey, Pene... Penelope?
-佩内洛普 -什么事
- Penelope? - Yeah?
你今晚想随便吃点啥吗
Did you want to maybe, uh, grab a bite to eat tonight?
你还记得我们以前在巴黎经常去的地方吗
Remember that place in Paris we used to go to go?
-就像是... -不去了 抱歉 我累趴了
- that looked like a... - No. I'm sorry. I'm so tired.
我坐太久飞机了
I just had a long flight, you know?
我就在洛杉矶
It's just that I'm in Los Angeles,
对我来说挺方便的
and it's kind of neat for me.
我困在贝克斯菲尔德了
I'm stuck in Bakersfield.
我想 或许...
I thought maybe...
对啊
Ah, right.
你和你老妈住一起
You're stuck with your mother.
你应该搬出来
You need to get away,
个人意见 懂吗
I think, hmm?
佩内洛普
Penelope?
-抱歉 我得走了 -佩内洛普
- I'm sorry. I have to go. -Penelope?
-祝你好运 -是你吗
- Good luck. - That you?
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
进来吧 水很舒服
Come on in. The water's fine.
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to your future.
好的
Okay.
对不住了 奇普 我在担心我的猫
Sorry, Chip. I was worried about my cat.
大家好 我是修尔·豪瑟
Hi, I'm Huell Howser.
如果你喜欢动物
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表