剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
- Baby... - Okay, here, take the baby.
帮他换下睡衣
Change his jammies.
宝宝吓坏了
The baby just freaked out
四处呕吐
and spewed everywhere.
去给我们拿新床单
Go get us some new sheets.
好吗
Okay?
等下 在哪
Wait, where they at?
天哪 约德...
God, Jody...!
把孩子给我
Give me my baby.
-把他给我 -我来接
- Give him to me. - Let me get that phone.
去接
Pick it up.
来 哦没事了
There. Oh, it's okay.
喂 卢宾斯坦医生吗
Hello? Dr. Rubinstein?
你好 嗯 嗯
Hey, man. Yeah, yeah.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
-他说什么 -他让我去买♥♥电解水
- What did he say? - He wants me to go get Pedialyte.
我得去15大道的24小时药房♥
I got to go to the 24-hour pharmacy on 15th.
不 别离开我
No, don't leave me!
-没事的 宝贝 -别离开我 亲爱的
- It's okay, baby. - Don't leave me, baby!
-会没事的 好吗 -亲爱的...
- It's gonna be okay. All right? -Baby...
好吧 我我 我去买♥♥
Okay, I-I-I-I-I'll go.
我可以 我去买♥♥
I can go. Yeah, I'll go.
奇普 你妈一直打电♥话♥过来
Chip, your mom keeps calling.
啊 什么
Huh? Yeah?
-奇普 丹尼尔·权 给我打电♥话♥了 -什么
- Chip? Daniel Kwon called me. - Huh?
他说竞技场那没人
He says no one was at the
-开停车场的大门 -啥 噢...
- rodeo to open the parking lot.- What? Oh, di...
-他在那等了一小时了 -啥
- He's been waiting there an hour. - Huh?
奇普 你住一起的人给你吃了什么药吗
Chip? Did the people at that apartment give you some drugs?
嗯
Yeah.
开了 来吧
It's open! Come on!
他刚开始做这些 克莉丝汀
He's new at this, Christine.
这事肯定只会发生这一次
I'm sure it was just a one-time thing.
竞技场对他来说责任太重了
The rodeo's too much responsibility for him.
他真的就是那种看家的
He's really just a front-of-the-house guy.
对他别那么严格
Just go easy on him.
我爱你 肯
I love you, Ken,
但我不赞同你的管理风格
but I don't agree with your management style.
-早啊 -嗨
- What up, what up? - Hey.
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
你 你现在和婴儿住一起吗
Are you, you living with a baby now?
这是 呃 奇普宝宝 巴斯克兹夫人
This is uh, Baby Chip, Mrs. Baskets.
我们给他起了大奇普这个英雄的名字
We named him after Big Chip, the hero.
昨晚他救了奇普宝宝
He saved Baby Chip last night,
所以...
So...
...我们带来了...
...we brought...
-阿比快餐 免费的 -免费的阿比快餐
-Arby's. Free. -Free Arby's.
炸薯圈 还有两个大汉堡
Curly fries, and two Big Kahunas.
这个已经打开了
This one kind of opened up.
-给你 -你真好
-Here you go. -Well, that's very nice of you.
亲爱的 你拿好
You take that, honey.
我要跟大奇普谈谈
I need to talk to the big Chip.
好的 没问题 和气点
All right, cool. Peace.
-天啊 -你想干什么 你要去哪儿
-Jesus. -What do you want? Wh-Where are we going?
他疯了吗 车里还有个宝宝呢
Is he a maniac or what? There's a baby in there.
那么奇普 你有什么计划
So, Chip, what's your plan?
不知道 刚才我正要回公♥寓♥
I don't know, I was gonna go back to the apartment
小睡一会儿 然后再打个盹儿
and take a nap and then maybe have a siesta.
之后再休息一下
And then, after that, take a break.
不是的 我是说你将来的生活有什么计划 奇普
No. What's the plan for your life, Chip?
未来一年你有什么计划 有没有五年计划
What's your one-year plan? What's your five-year plan?
每个人都应该对未来的生活有个规划
Every man should have a plan for his future.
是啊
Yeah.
等你到了我们的年纪 你还打算
When you're our age, are you still gonna be living
跟这些马戏团怪人和他们的孩子住在一起吗
with these circus geeks and their kid?
我没有想过 不过 天啊 希望不会这样
Well, I really haven't thought of it, but, God, I hope not.
你应该找个正经地方住
You need to find a serious place to live.
找到之前 请先回家住吧
Until you do, please come home.
-克莉丝... -怎么了 我们有的是地方
-Chris... -What? We've got so much room.
你甚至都不会感觉到他的存在
You'll hardly know he's there.
奇普
Chip.
-奇普 -我在
-Chip? -Yes.
我跟你讲话的时候 你居然睡着了
You're sleeping while I'm talking to you.
我只想告诉你 我们欢迎你回家
I just want you to know you're welcome to come home.
玛莎在找公♥寓♥ 妈妈
Well, Martha's looking for apartments, Mom,
我很...真的很感谢你们
I apprec-- I-I do appreciate that,
可我不想让她失望
and I-I just don't want to disappoint her.
嗯 我相信奇普心理有分寸 克莉丝汀
Yeah, I think Chip's got a handle on this, Christine.
不如我们好好吃饭吧 这可不要钱
Why don't we just enjoy the food? It's free.
玛莎看中的地方你去看过了吗
Have you seen any of the places that Martha has picked out?
没去过
That would be a negative.
-不行 -奇普 你要去好好看看
-No. -Chip, you've got to look at the places
才能打定主意选一间
in order to pick one.
看这个
Look at this.
这个不错
That's a good one.
这公♥寓♥不错 很经济 单间
It's good, economy. Single.
是啊 这间至少有个窗户
Yeah. Well, at least this one has a window.
这里的味道很奇怪
It smells funny in here.
那是因为你眼睛之外的其他感官的灵敏度提高了
That's just 'cause your other senses are heightened.
这地方租金多少
How much is this place?
-900块 -不 让我来处理
-$900. - No, no, let me handle it.
艾伦 我一直在跟一个生活教练一起工作
Allen, I've been working with a life coach.
...对不起
...and I'm sorry,
不过我必须对你很有信心
but I'm gonna have to be really assertive with you.
-我们不是... -老天
-We are not... -Oh, my God...
漂亮的窗户
Good window.
美丽的风景
Good, good view.
我们还是继续看看其他地方吧
Maybe we'll keep looking.
我很累了
I'm so tired.
我不知道现在是不是看♥房♥♥的最佳时间
I don't know if this is the best time for me to be doing this.
我的意思 到处...找房♥
I-I mean, all this... searching.
好吧 那你还是搬回去跟你妈一起住吧
Well, why don't you just move back in with your mom?
-多省钱 -我省钱是为了啥
-Save money. -What am I saving money for?
-买♥♥羊绒袜 -什么
-Cashmere socks. -What?
-妈妈 你醒啦 -我要去尿尿了
-Mom, you're awake. -I have to go pee-pee.
这是什么地方
What's this place?
-哪里 -不知道 看起来很酷
-Where? -I don't know, it looks cool.
-哪里嘛 -就这里啊 那幢楼 靠边停车
-Where? -W-- this place. That building. Pull over.
-好 -打开转向灯
-Okay. -Put your turn signal on.
-天啊 -对不起 -怎么回事
-Oh, God. -Oh-- sorry, guys. -What was that?
对不起 你还好吗 妈妈
I'm sorry. Are you all right, Mom?
还好 还没死
Yeah, I think I'll survive.
看那边 房♥屋开放
Hey, look at this. Open house.
子弹大厦
Oh, Bullet Towers?
这是栋新楼
This place is new.
嘿 妈 我们进去看看可以吗
Hey, Mom, do you mind if we go in?
-里面也许有洗手间 -谢天谢地
-They probably have a bathroom you can use. -Oh, thank God.
子弹大厦
Bullet Towers,
贝克斯菲尔德的未来
the future of Bakersfield.
精致的生活
A sophisticated standard of living.
豪华的设施
Luxurious amenities,
每间厨房♥都配备大理石料理台
marble counters in every kitchen,
距离贝克斯菲尔德最高档的商店仅步行距离
walking distance from Bakersfield's finest shops,
距离加州高铁站仅几步之遥
and only a few steps from California's bullet train.
近距离接触您选择的都市
Zoom to the metropolis of your choice,
享受贝克尔斯菲尔德宁静的世外桃源
all while enjoying the calm sanctuary of Bakersfield.
快来子弹大厦体验未来
Come taste the future at Bullet Towers.
这是我们的样♥板♥房♥♥
This is our standard studio unit,
这是其中一间...
and I'm actually in one of these--
这间很特殊
it's exceptional.
所有的东西都是全新的
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表