剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
- You look beautiful. - Thank you.
晚礼服不错 傻蛋
Nice monkey suit, stupid.
戴尔 我要问你一个跟钱有关的问题
I, have a money question for you, Dale.
老妈 你可以问我
Mom, you can ask me.
亲爱的 如果我有小丑方面的问题
Honey, if I had a clown question,
我会问你 因为这是你的专长
I'd ask you because that's your expertise.
嗨 你们想喝些什么
Hi. Do you know what you'd like to drink?
我们刚来 脑子还是乱的
Well, we just got here. I'm all discombobulated,
这个菜单一半... 都是中文
and the-the menu's in... half of it's in Chinese,
所以我不知道点些什么 好吧
so I don't know what to do here. Okay.
我准备点餐了 我要鸡丝炒饭
I'm ready to order. I'm gonna have chicken fried rice,
我还要
and I'm gonna have,
-宫保鸡丁 -老妈 老妈 老妈
- kung pao chicken. - Mom, mom, mom.
先点饮料
I think it's just the drinks.
-我说快了 -抱歉 克里斯汀
- I got ahead of myself. - Sorry, Christine.
-我得接这个电♥话♥ -什么
- I have to take this. - What?
莫妮卡 不 在你仔细检查库存之前
Monica. No, no, don't sign nothing
什么也别签
until you double-check the inventory.
-他是怎么了 -什么
- What the hell's that about? - What?
-地毯的事 亲爱的 -天哪
- Carpet, honey. - My God.
他非得这么多戏吗
Does he have to make such a scene?
奇普叔叔
Uncle Chip?
-什么事 -我能借用一下你的电♥话♥吗
- Yes? - Can I borrow your phone?
-干什么用 -别借
- For what reason? - Don't do that.
她只会给她的咪♥咪♥拍照
All she's gonna do is take pictures of her titties
-然后传到推特上 -老爸
- and put it on Twitter. - Dad.
-这是事实 -别当着大伙儿面这么说
- Well, that's the truth. - Don't say that at the table.
-你或许可以称之为 "推咪♥咪♥" -天哪
- You might as well call it "Twitties." - My God.
总之 我只想用他的电♥话♥
Anyway, I just want his phone
给老妈打个电♥话♥ 让她来接我
so I can call Mom to tell her to pick me up.
我想回家
I want to go home.
打... 打给你老妈
Call... call your mom?
可我以为你讨厌你老妈
But I thought you hated your mom.
没错 可我想再见到她
Yeah, well, I want to see her again,
还有... 你知道吗 她不像个疯子
and... you know what? She's not insane
-没住在拖车停车场里 -那不是拖车停车场
- and living in a trailer park. - It is not a trailer park.
-我告诉过你 住在那里的都是善良的美国人 -戴尔
- I told you that. Those are good Americans living there. - Dale.
-别这样 伙计们 -他们想让我抽烟
- Come on, you guys. - They tried to get me to smoke cigarettes.
-谁啊 -给我来杯鸡尾酒
- Who did? - I'll have a Tom Collins, please.
-你没懂我意思 -怎么没懂了
- You're missing the point. - What am I missing?
-我都懂 你们知道吗 -先生 你要...
- I-I'm not missing anything. Do you know what? -Sir, do you...
你知道我要点什么吗 我要点
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna have a hamburger
-杰克芝士汉堡 不加洋葱 -抱歉...
- with jack cheese, please. Hold the onions. - I'm sorr...
-我要双份腌菜 -我们这里没有汉堡
- I'll have double the pickles. - We don't have hamburgers here.
在美国居然不卖♥♥汉堡
You don't have hamburgers in America?
这是一家中餐馆 戴尔
It's a Chinese restaurant, Dale.
没错 但我为什么要顺从他们的文化呢
Yeah, but why do I have to kowtow to their culture?
-为什么呢 -就点木须肉吧 亲爱的
- Why is that? - Just get some moo shu, honey.
-我不想吃木须肉 老妈 -你喜欢吃木须肉
- I don't want moo shu, Mom. - You love moo shu.
我不... 我不喜欢吃木须肉
I don't... I don't love moo shu.
他要木须肉 你小时候就喜欢吃
He'll have the moo shu pork. You loved that as a kid.
我就不要木须肉 偏不要
I don't want any moo shu. No moo shu.
不要 我不要木须肉
None. I don't want any moo shu.
-就点木须肉 -我不要木须肉
- Put down moo shu. - I don't want moo shu.
-这是原则问题 -老爸
- It's the principle of the matter. - Dad.
在威利馄饨店就可以点玉米热狗
I mean, at Willy's Wontons, you can order a goddamn corn dog.
-戴尔 -威利馄饨店
- Dale. - Willy's Wonton?
-坐下 -戴尔
- Sit down. - Dale.
我的老天啊
My God.
我要姥姥汤面
I'll have the Grandma's Soup Noodles.
喂 你好 嘿
Yeah, hello? Yeah.
我能点个芝士汉堡吗 行吗
Can I get a cheeseburger? Is that possible?
戴尔 戴尔 戴尔 听着 深呼吸
Dale, Dale, Dale. Listen. Breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
-怎么... -跟着我念
- Wha...? - Repeat after me.
跟着我念
Say it with me.
-我活在当下 -你在干什么
- I am in the now. - What are you doing?
听着 你在厨房♥ 好吗
Look, you're in the kitchen, okay?
你的家人在外面
Your family's out there.
我们要把你带到当下
We need to bring all of you into the now.
听着 我受够了这些不知道
Look, I'm tired of the influx of immigrants
怎么做芝士汉堡的移♥民♥
coming into this country that don't know how
涌入这个国家
to make a cheeseburger.
我... 我这样是疯了吗
I mean, am I... am I crazy for-for being like that?
我觉得你是在生女儿的气
I think you're just getting frustrated
并为此而感到难过
with your anger at your daughter.
你把气撒在了这些移♥民♥身上
You're taking it out on the immigrants.
我来自莫德斯托
I'm from Modesto.
-抱歉 -那是哪里
- I'm so sorry. - Where's that?
-在湾区 -听着 戴尔
- It's up in the Bay Area. - Look, Dale.
他好像来自旧金山
He's, like, a San Francisco type of guy.
戴尔 听着
Dale, look.
你爱的人都在这里
Everybody that you love is here.
你就点木须肉吧
Just order the moo shu.
我们去好好吃顿饭
Okay? Let's go have dinner.
你能想想怎么做芝士汉堡吗 算求你了
Could you just figure it out, please?
夹腐乳也行
Chinese cheese is fine.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你能给他做个汉堡吗
Can you make him a burger?
你的胡子太浓密了 别呆在这里
You got too much facial hair to be in here.
肯 你去过中国吗
Ken, you ever been to China?
没有
No.
我也没有
Me, neither.
对于我们家庭的争执... 我很抱歉
So sorry about... our family uproar.
-给你 亲爱的 打给你妈吧 -谢谢
- Here you go, honey. Call your mom. - Thank you.
听着 我...
Look, I think I...
我应该是难过 因为...
I think I'm just upset, because...
萨拉 我... 我刚才很激动
Sarah, I... you know, I was excited.
你要离开了 我很难过
It's just, I'm just sad that you're leaving.
就这样 我对此有点生气
That's all. I'm just temperamental about it.
亲爱的 我们一家人都是这样
Well, that runs in our family, honey.
我就是觉得没人爱我
I just don't think anybody loves me.
-亲爱的 -老爸 够了... -大家都爱你
- Honey. - Dad, okay... - People love you.
把这个递给他
Can you hand this over to him?
-拿着 亲爱的 -给你 老爸
- Here, honey. - Here, Dad.
这是什么
What's that?
-给你擦脸用的 -好吧
- It's for your face. - Oh, Yes.
吃吧
There you go.
满意了吧
Happy?
看吧
There you go.
这就是爱
That's love right there.
看起来挺有食欲
That looks interesting.
我希望这会儿也有一个汉堡
Wish I would have got that now.
还行
It's not bad.
-好的 -你在
- Good. - What's that little grin
-笑什么 -抱歉
- you got on your face there? - Sorry.
别这么没礼貌 戴尔
Don't be rude, Dale.
-现在... -我笑是因为你吃到了你想要的汉堡
- Now... - I was smiling 'cause you got your burger.
所以我才笑 我对此很开心
That's why I was smiling. I was happy about it.
懂点礼貌
Show some manners.
我们是谁 野人吗
What are we, savages here?
奇普 谢谢你拯救了这顿晚餐
Chip, thank you for saving dinner.
-是的 -我们敬奇普一杯
- Yeah. Yes. - Let's have a toast to Chip.
-好吧 -是啊
- Okay. - Yeah.
-奇普 -敬酒 戴尔
- Chip. - Toast, Dale.
敬你弟弟
Toast your brother.
是他让你吃上了汉堡 敬他 亲爱的
Well, he gave you a burger toast, honey.
-抱歉 -好啊
- I'm sorry. - That'll work.
晚餐很开心
Well, that was tons of fun.
-是啊 -你介意开车送我去竞技场吗
- Yeah. - Do you mind driving me to the rodeo?
我有些合同要你填一下
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表