剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
- Fine. Good to see you. - Good to see you.
您好 女士
Howdy, ma'am.
-那是谁 市长吗 -噢 我不知道
- Who's that, the mayor? - Oh, I don't know.
大家只是看广♥告♥认识我的
People just recognize me from the commercials.
拍了这么多年
Been doing them for so many years.
真好吃
Oh, so good.
-喜欢吗 -太爱了
- Enjoying it? - I love it.
音乐 美食
The music. The food.
不敢相信你点了蛇
I can't believe you ordered snake.
是只响尾蛇
It's a rattler.
你尝水牛了吗 很好吃的
Have you tried the-the buffalo? It's tasty.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
肯 是你吗
Ken, is that you?
唐娜 见到你真好
Donna, it is so good to see you.
噢 神啊
Oh, my goodness, me.
-这说明你要回来了吗 -啊 不是
- Does this mean you're back? - Oh, no.
不是 我就在镇里待几天
No, no, I'm just in town for a bit
帮帮女孩们 是地毯的事
to help the girls. Carpet stuff.
见鬼 还以为我们盼到了你回来了
Damn. Thought we got you back.
丹佛没有地毯之王
Denver's just not the same
-一切都不一样了 -克莉丝汀
- without its carpet king. - Aw. Oh, Christine.
这是我亲爱的朋友 唐娜
This is my dear friend, Donna.
-你好 唐娜 -这是她的店
- Hi, Donna. - This is her place.
-噢 我太喜欢你的店了 -谢谢你
- Oh, I love it. - Oh, thank you.
-天啦 店里这么... -非常感谢
- Oh, my goodness. It's so... - Thank you very much.
有野猪吗
You have any boar?
我从70年代就认识肯了
I've known Ken since the '70s.
克莉丝汀是我美丽的未婚妻
Christine is my beautiful bride-to-be.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
太惊喜了
Well, that's amazing!
我从没想到能有人拿下他
I never thought anybody would get him.
但你做到了 终于
But you did it, finally.
我猜你可以说我猎获他了 唐娜
I guess you could say I bagged him, Donna.
-晚饭我们请了 -噢 唐娜
- Dinner's on us. - Oh, Donna.
我待会送瓶香槟来
I'm gonna send over a bottle of champagne.
噢 多友好啊
Oh, how kind.
巴斯克兹小姐
Well, Miss Baskets,
我可以请你跳这支舞吗
may I have this dance?
♪ 惬意的家中铃♥声♥响起 ♪
♪ Bells toll at free home ♪
♪ 时间到处奔跑... ♪
♪ And time a-runnin' around... ♪
我感觉身处某种童话中
I feel like I'm in some sort of a fairy tale.
可能就是这样
Maybe you are.
♪ 身在那个小镇... ♪
♪ Be in that town... ♪
让我看看
Let me see these.
这些豆子罐头都八年了
These beans are eight years old.
我给你和你♥爸♥
I have given you and your dad
很多网络数据了
a lot of Internet.
告诉你♥爸♥爸如果他再给我过期的豆子
Tell your dad not one more megabyte of Internet
就别想再上网了
if he keeps bringing me expired beans.
神啊
My Lord.
亲爱的日记
Dear diary,
又遇到豆子小孩
had another encounter with the bean boy.
哇 看看这是谁
Oh, well, look who it is!
海澜之家的吉祥物
The mascot from the Men's Wearhouse.
现在妈妈不在 我自己经营竞技场
Well, I'm running the rodeo without Mom now.
你吗
You?
我是说 要是老妈想毁了竞技场
I mean, if Mom wanted to destroy the rodeo,
她至少可以一把火烧了那里 骗点保险费
she could've at least burned it down for the insurance money.
-是的 -那样才说得通
- Yeah. - That makes sense.
戴尔 你这里有很多东西
Hey, Dale, you have a lot of stuff here.
你有带刺铁丝网
Do you have any barbed wire,
链条或锁之类的能借给我吗
chains, or locks that I could borrow?
我这里东西是很多
I have a lot of stuff here, yeah.
你要干嘛
Why?
权牧师租了一晚的竞技场
Well, Reverend Kwon has rented the rodeo
开他的青年会
for a youth conference for one night,
他们还要进行才艺表演
and they're having a talent show,
我想加强一下安保
and I just wanted to beef up security.
怎么了 出问题了吗
Why? Was there an incident?
没有
No.
你确定吗 因为我听上去
Are you sure? 'Cause it sounds like
-好像出了事 -好吧
- there was a incident. - Well, okay,
昨晚有几个滑冰的小屁孩闯了进去
some skater kids broke in last night
把里面搞得一团糟
and they were just messing around.
滑冰的小屁孩
Skater kids?
该死的青少年文化
Damn this youth culture.
-是啊 这不是什么大事 -这是件大事
- Yeah, it's not a big deal, though. - Yeah, it is a big deal.
我了解这种贝克斯菲尔德的陋习
I know this Bakersfield trash and all they want to do
他们就想夺走基♥督♥教好孩子们的快乐
is take away the fun from these good Christian kids.
没错 我只是想加固一下大门
Yeah, I just wanted to secure the gates
仅此而已
a little bit more, that's all.
我跟你说
I'll tell you what.
你不是很能干 对吧
You're not very competent, right?
我相信每个人都同意这点
I think everybody can agree on that.
我来帮你对付这些讨厌的家伙
I'm gonna help you with these twerps.
-不用 我不需要你帮我 -听着
- No, I-I don't, I don't need your help. - Listen.
我相信我能帮你 我在试着改变自己的生活
I think I can help you, I mean, I'm trying to shift my life
可我绝不允许我的家族生意
a little bit, but I-I can't let the family business
如此不堪一击
just be this vulnerable.
懂吗
All right?
你面对的是一群野孩子
And you're dealing with wild teenagers,
所以你也需要一个野汉子来对付他们
so you're gonna need a wild man to deal with them.
而我将让你免♥费♥使♥用♥我的铁丝刺网和锁
And I'll throw in the chains and the barbed wire
怎么样
and the locks for free. Okay?
成交吗
Deal?
-好吧 -好嘞
- Okay. - Okeydokey.
我们竞技场见
See you at the rodeo.
好期待
I'm looking forward to it.
好 我打到哪里了
Okay, where was I?
噢 豆子
Oh, beans.
谁有涂改液吗
Does anybody have any white-out?
有的 "白人的力量"[一本种族主义的书]
Yeah! White power!
我说的是白色涂改液 不是"白人的力量"
No, I said white-out, not white power.
喂喂喂 请小心机关
Watch out for the booby trap, please.
什么 这是啥玩意儿啊
What? What is all this?
是个机关 这里有一条绳子
It's a booby trap. So what I have is a trip line there
绳子连接着滑轮 这个滑轮再连到那个滑轮
and it's going right up to that pulley, that pulley takes it
而绳子一路连到这个盒子
to that pulley, and the rope goes all the way
如果你绊到了那根绳子
to this box, and if you hit the trip wire there,
这块砖头就会直接打在你脸上
this cinder will come and smack you right in the face.
戴尔 我们是要抓住他们
Dale, we're gonna catch them okay?
不是要杀了他们
We're not gonna kill them.
那我为什么要把所有的枪都带来
Then why'd I bring all my guns?
现在这种情况 我们就是要"坚守阵地"
I mean, this is a "Stand your ground" Situation.
因为我们是要给他们一个教训
Because we just want to teach them a lesson.
给他们一个教训
Teach them a lesson?
奇普 你太天真了
Chip, you are naive.
那些小屁孩唯一能记住的教训
The only lesson that these kids understand
就是被砖头打脸
is a cinderblock to the face.
好吧 我们回见 戴尔 祝你顺利
Okay, I'll see you around, Dale. Have a good one.
要是打到会很疼的 对吧
Well, that would've hurt, wouldn't it have?
是的 我会疼死的
Yeah, that would've killed me.
怎么了 戴尔
What? Dale?
天啊
Oh, God!
这两个家伙
Oh, those two.
我们到了
Well, we're here.
老天 你真是个巨人
Oh, my God, you're a giant.
这玩意儿合法吗
Is that even legal?
我们不是要全部重新召回吧
We're not talking total recall here?
不 不是 我们离召回还差得远呢
No, no, no. We're a long way from recall.
没错 别提召回 连这个词都不要提
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表