剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
I can't find an apartment.
我给他找了三个公♥寓♥
I found him three apartments.
-呃... -但他一个都不喜欢
- Ugh... - But he didn't like any of 'em.
-除了一间卖♥♥的公♥寓♥ 但是... -啊...
- Except the, the condo, but... - Ugh...
... 他买♥♥不起
...he can't afford to buy it.
你们看到我除了孩子还要面对什么了吗
See what else I've been dealing with here?
你知道吗 玛莎 他必须为自己买♥♥下这间公♥寓♥
You know, Martha, he's got to do this for himself.
买♥♥不起 这话是什么意思
Can't afford? What does that mean?
-意思就是我没钱买♥♥这套公♥寓♥ -不 不 不是
- It means I don't have the money for an apartment. - No, no. No.
这话到底是什么意思
What does it really mean?
我们从另一个角度看这个问题
Let's look at this another way.
你叫奇普
You are Chip.
奇普 姓什么
Chip who?
-巴斯克兹 -我知道自己姓什么 玛莎
- Baskets. - I know my last name, Martha.
巴 巴斯克兹
Ba-Baskets.
-奇普·巴斯克兹吗 -没错
- Chip Baskets? - Yeah.
哇
Wow.
奇普·巴斯克兹 你老妈可真喜欢墨西哥菜
Chip Baskets. Your mother liked a lot of Mexican food.
你靠啥谋生 奇普·巴斯克兹
What do you do for a living, Chip Baskets?
我是竞技场的小丑
I'm a rodeo clown.
我老妈拥有并经营一家竞技场
My mom owns and runs a rodeo,
我在竞技场的旺季扮小丑
and I-I clown there during the rodeo season.
他也在生日派对上扮
He also does birthday parties.
玛莎 别插嘴
Martha, no.
-安静 -你在一群
- Quiet. - You clown
竞技公牛面前扮小丑
in front of rodeo bulls?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
宝宝可办不到这一点 奇普
A baby can't do that, Chip.
宝宝只会在尿布里尿尿 大奇普可不会这么做
A baby pees in his diaper. Big Chip doesn't do that.
奇普宝宝甚至连路都不会走
Baby Chip can't even walk.
大奇普却可以跑
Big Chip can run.
大奇普可以拥有自己的公♥寓♥
Big Chip can get his own apartment.
你为何觉得无法拥有自己的公♥寓♥
What makes you think you can't get your own apartment?
-我没有买♥♥公♥寓♥的钱... -不 不 不对
- I can't get the money for that... - No, no, no.
不是钱的问题 看着我
It's not about the money. Look in my eyes.
往... 深处想
Go... deeper!
是谁在控制你
Who's in charge of you?
想一下 约拿 告诉他应该谁说了算
Let's go there. Jonah? Tell him who's in charge.
呃...
Uh...
我忘了
I forgot.
是你自己说了算
You are in charge of you.
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
我...
I'm...
到底是什么 改变吗
What is it? Change?
如果我拥有自己的公♥寓♥ 我可能就必须...
If I get the apartment, then I might have...
可能就必须改变 你是想这么说吗
might have to change, is that what you're saying?
是的 那你就得多赚点 你会有房♥贷
Yes, you'd have to earn more. You'd have a mortgage.
但你会很开心
But you'd be happy.
我想 我...
Uh, I want to, I...
我想拥有幸福 我只是害怕幸福
I want to be happy, I'm just frightened of it.
-哦... -我要是知道怎么做就好了
- Aw... - If I know how to do it.
好了 好了 好了
That's it, that's it, that's it.
他说他害怕获得幸福 可他想获得幸福
He said he's scared to be happy,but he wants to be happy.
他找到原因了 伙计们
He found it, everybody.
你找到了
You found it.
好了 大伙儿 他找到了
Okay, everybody, he found it.
好了 我们来帮你得到那间公♥寓♥
All right, now let's get you that apartment!
-肯 -在厨房♥呢
- Ken. - In the kitchen.
我在想我们该点份披萨
I'm thinking we should order a pizza.
我只想吃完就去睡了
I just feel like, uh, eating and going to bed.
-看啊 -这是什么
- Voilà! - Oh. What is this?
-你尝一下 -你从哪儿弄的
- You got to try this. - Where did you get this?
抹点橄榄
Olive spread.
-好的 -加点奶酪和饼干
- Oh, good. - With cheese and cracker.
-天哪 -再加一小片番茄
- Oh, my God. - And a little sliced tomato.
这下我开心了
You're cheering me up already.
-嗯 嗯 -好吃吧
- Mmm. Mmm! - Good, huh? Yeah.
味道真独特
And so distinctive, the taste.
你知道吗
You know,
我只希望奇普一切顺利
I just wanted things to go well for Chip.
是啊 奇普很独♥立♥ 他今天的表现不错
Yeah, Chip's an independent guy. He did fine today.
我们只会在他需要的时候帮他
We're only there to help out when he needs us.
你知道吗 你真是聪明绝顶 我应该多听听你的想法
You're so wise, you know? I should listen to you more.
这样我就能无所不知了
I can be such a know-it-all.
喂 奇普
Hello, Chip.
嘿 老妈
Hey, Mom.
说投资
Investment.
老妈 我想告诉你
Uh, Mom, I wanted to tell you
一个投资机会
about an investment opportunity.
奇普 我想告诉你
Chip, I'm gonna tell you about
橄榄味的夹心饼干
olive "Tap-pen-yah-dee."
肯刚刚把盒子翻了个底朝天
Ken just rooted around the boxes,
他帮我找到了美味的蔬菜沙拉
and he found me a delicious crudités tray.
听上去不错
That sounds good.
特别美味
It was out of this world.
我从未吃过如此美味的东西
I just never had anything like it.
说投资
Investment.
好的 我会看看的
Okay, yeah, I'll look into that.
但...这样的....听着 嘿
But-but-but, listen, hey, there-there's a, u-um,
城东新盖了一栋公♥寓♥
a new condo on the east side of town
名叫子弹大厦 老妈
called the Bullet Towers, Mom?
你找到住的地方了吗 奇普 太好了
Oh, you found a place to live, Chip? That's great.
但我需要 呃... 我需要首♥付♥
But I need, um... I need a down payment.
说你会还她
You'll pay her back.
我会还你的
And I'll-I'll pay you back, uh,
包括利息 所以这对你来说是一项不错的投资
w-with interest, so it'll be a good investment for you.
-嗯 -怎么了
- Mmm. - What's going on?
他找到了一栋公♥寓♥ 叫子弹大厦
He, uh, found a-a condo, the Bullet House, and
在一个建筑复合体里面 需要首♥付♥
it's in a complex and he, uh, needs a down payment.
看来他需要我们了 对吗
Looks like he needs us, right?
是啊
Yeah.
看来他需要我们了
It looks like he needs us. Hmm.
是的 我还在
Yeah, I'm still here.
好吧
Okay.
我明白
I understand.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
她答应了
She said yes.
好的 好的是我最喜欢的词
Yeah, yes! My favorite word.
来吧 我们来跳舞
Come on, we're gonna dance.
-我不会跳 -跳吧 我们都要跳
- I don't dance. - Yeah, well, we all dance.
我们要因为 "好的" 这个词跳起来
We're gonna dance to the word "Yes."
好样的 奇普 好样的 奇普 好样的 奇普
Go, Chip! Go, Chip! Go, Chip!
你当业主了
You are a homeowner now!
哇 奇普
Yay, Chip!
好样的 奇普 好样的 奇普
Go, Chip! Go, Chip! Go, Chip!
好样的 奇普 好样的 奇普
Go, Chip! Go, Chip!
天啊 你的肩膀绷太紧了
Oh, my goodness, these are so tight-- your shoulders.
我们可是在跳舞
We dance here.
在这里玩 你得放松一点
You're gonna have to loosen up a little to hang out here.
好样的 奇普 好样的 奇普
Go, Chip! Go, Chip!
好样的 奇普
Go, Chip!
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表