剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
so you girls would be okay
你们也会很开心
with me dating your dad.
-呃... -克莉丝汀
- Um... - Christine,
首先 我已经43岁了
first of all, I'm 43.
我们都是老大人了
We're grown.
所以你不用管这次旅行大家开不开心
You're not in charge of making this trip fun for us.
-不 -而且第二 我们俩都很喜欢你
- No. - And, secondly, we already like you.
-真的吗 谢谢你们 -是的 是的
- You do? Thank you. - Yes. Yes.
-谢谢你们 孩子们 -我们都很喜欢你
- Thank you, girls. - We like you.
这谁啊
What is that?
我先锁门
I'm gonna lock my door.
哦天 快装死
Oh, my God. Play dead.
-什么 装死 可我装不了啊... -装死
- Play dead? I can't play... - Play dead.
女士
Ma'am?
她死了
She's dead!
你需要我帮你拖车吗
Do you need a tow?
哦天
Oh, God.
你们在我车道上干什么
What are y'all doing in my driveway?
我们在你车道上干什么 什么意思
What are we doing in your driveway?
戴尔
Dale?
戴尔
Dale!
戴尔 是你吗
Dale?
看我这副样子你心里肯定爽得很吧
This must make you real happy to see me like this.
肯 你赢了 大家都喜欢你
You win, Ken. Everybody loves Ken.
别这样说 戴尔 我们回家吧
Come on, Dale. Let's go home, man.
-离我远点 -戴尔
- Just leave me out here! - Dale,
外面零下20度 你会被冻僵的
it's 20 degrees. You'll freeze out here.
正好啊 就冻死我吧 好吗
Well, just let me freeze, okay?
冻死我好了
Let me freeze.
我不能回去那里
I can't go in there.
我没法回去面对他们
I can't go and face them.
那我们就不回那小屋
Then we won't go back to the cabin.
穿上吧
There you go.
我们去找点喝的吧
Let's go get something to drink.
你觉得呢
What you think, huh?
走吧
Come on, now.
她是我这辈子挚爱
She was the love of my life.
真的吗
Really?
不 也许也不是
No, probably not.
你知道吗 感情的事不能勉强
You know you can't force these things.
你只需要往前看 好好生活
You just got to live your life.
总有一天你会遇到自己的那个
You'll meet somebody.
可我现在已经觉得我会孤独终老
I'm starting to think that I might just die alone.
嘿 我不也这样吗 相信我
Hey, I've been there, too. Believe me.
当你觉得众里寻他千百度的时候
The moment you think you'll never meet anybody ever again,
蓦然回首 那人就在
suddenly you'll look up,
灯火阑珊处
and there they'll be.
我很抱歉那天打了你
Sorry I slapped you.
没事了
It's okay.
我这辈子可能扇了上百人耳光吧
I probably slapped a hundred people in my life in the face.
像空乘啊
Flight attendant,
速记生
s-stenographer,
还有法警
a bailiff,
沃尔玛的接待员
greeter at Walmart.
你知道吗 你妈这会也许担心得要命了
You know, your mom's probably worried sick about you.
我可不知道
I don't know about that.
那你现在准备好回家了吗
You think you're about ready to go back?
我...
I...
我不知道大家是不是接受我回去
I don't know if you'd want to have me back.
戴尔
Dale.
戴尔
Dale,
不管发生什么事 你们始终是一家人
no matter what happens, you're family.
他们都知道的
They know that.
真的吗
Yeah?
你妈打来的
That's her calling now.
喂 克莉丝汀
Yes, Christine.
是的 跟我一块呢 他没事
Yes, he's here. He's fine.
没有
No.
是啊 我们正准备回小木屋
Yeah, we're about to head back to the cabin now.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这个地方看起来终于像照片一样了
Now, this looks more like the pictures.
是的 这就是为什么我们要把另一间木屋的后窗
Well, that explains why we had to break that back window
给打烂了
in the other cabin.
好冷啊
It's cold.
我僵在这里进不去了
I'm just stalling going in there.
我没办法... 我没办法... 哎我也不知道
I can't... I can't... I don't know.
现在几点了
What time is it?
我想快半夜了吧
I think it's close to midnight.
我只想告诉你 我祝福你和我妈
I just want to tell you you have my blessing.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 这里本来就有人要结婚的
Well, somebody around here has to get married.
但我可以问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question, though?
当然可以
Sure.
你拜金吗
Are you a gold digger?
不
No.
我也觉得你不是
I didn't think you were.
反正我们家也没钱
We ain't got the money.
好了 你准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
-我们进去吧 -好
- Let's do it. - Okay.
-快新年了 我们走吧 -好
- New Year, let's go. - Yes.
我们不想错过新年倒数... 哦 回来啦
We don't want to miss the countdown... oh, hello.
嗨妈妈
Hi, Mom.
对了 不要忘了给他戴上那副眼镜
Listen, don't forget to give him these glasses.
-好的 -真棒
- Okay. - That's so great.
-来吧 -好的 来吧
- Come on! - Yes, come on.
-我们去倒数吧 -啊
- New Year. - Ah!
-给 这是你眼镜 -嘿 戴尔
- Ah, there's your glass. - Hey, Dale.
-嘿 奇普 -谢谢你
- Hey, Chip. - Thank you.
戴好了
Glasses on.
Ten!
9 8
Nine! Eight!
-你好 -奇普
- Hello? - Chip.
-嘿 佩内洛普 -7 6
- Hey, Penelope. - Seven! Six!
-新年快乐 -5 4
- Happy New Year. - Five! Four!
克莉丝汀
Christine.
-我想问你个事 -3
- I want to ask you something. - Three!
-2 1 -问我啥事啊
- Two! One! - What?
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表