剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
You'll bring your clown nose, right?
因为我们只需要这个
'Cause I think that's all we need.
要戴 但还有比那更深刻的内容
Yeah, there's-there's more to it than that, though.
我明白 明白
I know. I know.
其实没人鸟你是啥小丑
Nobody really gives a shit about that.
当然 我有红鼻子
Uh, yeah, I have a nose.
那就好
Good.
总之 你知道我喜欢什么吗
Anyway, you know what I like?
我喜欢简单有节奏的旋律
I love a jingle.
就是场景快结束时
Like, at the end of the spot.
说的...♪ 竞-技-场 ♪
Like... ♪ Ro, ro, rodeo. ♪
亲爱的 你让我♥干♥什么都行
Baby, I'll do whatever you want.
瞧见没 他对你有性利益优势
See, but he has a sexual advantage on you
而我没有
that I don't have.
我会很客观的
I can be objective.
好吧
Okay.
噢 派好了
Oh, the pie!
奇普 帮我把派端过来 好吗
Chip, will you get the pie for me?
-好 -谢谢
- Yep. - Thank you.
我不要派
No pie for me.
谢谢你做的炸玉米饼 老妈 回见 肯尼思
Thank you very much for the tacos, Mother. Kenneth.
我在女性研讨会学的这招
I got that from the woman's conference,
让大伙彼此竞争 然后比拼
pitting people against each other, competition.
我就知道你在打小算盘
I knew you had something cooking over there.
哇 好烫
Oh, it's hot!
烫死我了
That's hot!
噢 你没事吧
Oh. Are you okay?
烫到我胳膊了
Scorched my arm.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
给小丑取个名字叫笨笨怎么样
What about Clumbso for a name for a clown?
就像电视里的天气预报员
Just like a TV weatherman,
要挂上绿幕
setting up a green screen.
呼叫戴尔·巴斯克兹
Paging Dale Baskets.
我是你老妈 请来牲口棚
It's your mother. Please come to the barn area.
我们正在拍肯的广♥告♥
We're shooting Ken's commercial.
都已经开拍了吗 可我还在这里准备我的广♥告♥呢
Starting already? I'm still setting up my commercial.
戴尔 我们都到齐了 就等你了
Dale, we're all here, waiting for you.
你的服装在椅子上 亲爱的
Your outfit's laid out on the chair, honey.
可我身上这件已经很帅了啊
But I already have a nice top.
-准备好了吗 -好了 好了 我们都很靓眼
- You ready? - Yeah, yeah, we're looking really great.
谢谢你们做的提示卡
Thanks for making the cue cards.
奇普 我希望你站在你的老妈旁边
Now, Chip, I want you to stand right here next to your mom.
-那就是你的位置 -我想谢谢你
- That should be your mark. - I wanted to thank you
没有在新的小丑角色这件事上
for not holding my feet next to the fire
给我施加压力
for my new clown character.
虽然还没完成
It's-it's almost there,
但也做得差不多了 谢谢你的理解
it's just not there yet, so thanks for understanding.
没关系 挺好的
Yeah. Great. Sure.
-我来了 -戴尔 真帅啊
- Here I am. - Dale! Looking good.
给他戴上麦克风
Put a mic on him.
嗨 我叫格雷格
Hi, I'm Greg.
我要给你戴麦克风
I'm gonna put a mic on you.
好啊 好样的 格雷格
Okay. Good for you, Greg.
好了 要从这里穿进去
All right, and this is gonna go right down here.
哇 你的手... 格雷格 我来吧 多谢
Whoa, your hands... I got it. Thank you very much.
你的手有点... 冰冰的
Your hands are a bit... chilly.
-你要站在你老妈旁边 -谢谢 肯
- Your mark is right here next to your mom. - Thank you, Ken.
嘿 老妈 天啊 你看起来就像内莉·奥尔森[儿童书里面的虚构人物]
Hey, Mom. God, you look like Nellie Oleson.
-谢谢 -我可不是在夸你 老妈
- Thank you. - It's not a compliment, Mother.
好了 现在要拍的是狂野的西部场景
Okay, so, now, this is a Wild West scenario.
由克莉丝汀来讲第一句台词
We're gonna start with Christine's first line,
接着转到奇普
then we'll go over to Chip,
然后是戴尔
then we'll push in to Dale, and then
然后又该克莉丝汀
we'll swing back to Christine.
-真的很简单 听明白了吗 -太好了
- Really, very simple, okay? - Perfect.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, here we go.
照着提示卡念
Lines are on the cue cards.
-呃 -好了 我们开始吧
- Mm-hmm. - Okay. Here we go.
我们开始吧
We're rolling.
开拍
And action.
欢迎大家光临巴斯克兹家庭竞技场
Y'all come down to the Baskets Family Rodeo.
这里有牛有马 还有牛仔和小丑表演
Horses and bulls, cowboys and clowns.
我们是巴斯克菲尔......
We're Baskersfie...
我说的是 "巴斯克..."
I said "Bask..."
我们是巴斯克兹菲尔德新的...
We're Basketsfield's new...
-是贝克斯菲尔德 - "我们是贝克斯菲尔德..."
- Bakersfield. - "We're Bakersfield's..."
简直就像绕口令
It's a tongue twister.
-贝克斯菲尔德的 -难道不是吗 很拗口
- Bakersfield's. - Isn't it? It's a mouthful.
因为这是你写的吧
I think it's because you put the possessive on it.
没关系 没关系 这只是排练而已
That's okay, that's okay, it was just a rehearsal.
大家放松 好吗
We're just loosening up, okay?
好了 大家准备好了吗
All right, everybody ready?
开始
Here we go.
开拍
And action.
欢迎大家光临巴斯克兹家庭竞技场
Y'all come down to the Baskets Family Rodeo.
这里有牛有马 还有牛仔和小丑表演
Horses and bulls, cowboys and clowns.
贝克斯菲尔德每家每户都可以在这里感受到新的筷乐
We're Bakersfield's new home for family flan.
块乐 快乐
Fawn. Fun.
就差一点了
Almost.
戴尔 是 "家庭的快乐"
Dale, it's "Family fun."
我知道自己说的怎么样 我以前和摄像师约会过
I know what I'm doing; I used to date a videographer.
没关系 没关系 戴尔
It's okay, it's okay, Dale.
慢慢来 我们... 再来一次
Just take your time, we'll... l-let's do another one.
好吧
All right.
等一下 我要... 开始吧
Hold on, let me just... Go.
都准备好了吗 台词记住了吗
We're all set now? You got the line?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - All right.
开始
Here we go.
准备 开拍
Ready? And action.
欢迎大家光临巴斯克兹家庭牛仔竞技场
Y'all come down to the Baskets Family Rodeo.
这里有牛有马 还有牛仔和小丑表演
Horses and bulls, cowboys and clowns.
我们是纳克斯菲尔德的绿...
We're Nakersfield's boo vas...
我们是纳克斯菲尔德的蓝色...
We're Nakersfield's blue...
我们是纳克... 我们是贝克斯菲尔德的蓝色...
We're Naker... We're Bakersfield's blue...
我们是纳克斯... 我们是贝克斯...
we're Nakers... we're Bakers...
我们是纳...
We're Na...
我们是贝克斯菲尔德新的...
We're Bakersfield's new game...
这位女士... 提示牌有一半都被你挡住了
The lady is... you're blocking half of it,
我都不知道该说 "家"
so I don't know if it says "Home,"
还是 "场" -好了 我们再拍一次
"Game." - Okay, let's try one more.
好了 我们开拍 要打起精神
Okay? Here we go. Lots of energy.
请你别在拍摄时讲话 行吗
Can you not talk anymore, during the shoot, please?
因为这有点干扰到我对场景
Because it's kind of throwing off my emotionalness
投入的情感了
of the, of the scene.
好吧
Okay,
-戴尔 -戴尔 你就...
- Dale. - Dale, just...
冷静点 好吗
just chill out, okay?
喂 你才别紧张
Yeah, you relax.
好了 开拍
All right, here we go.
要打起精神
Lots of energy.
准备 开拍
Ready, and action.
欢迎大家光临巴斯克兹家庭牛仔竞技场
Y'all come down to the Baskets Family Rodeo.
这里有牛有马 还有牛仔和小丑表演
Horses and bulls, cowboys and clowns.
贝克斯菲尔德每家每户都可以在这里感受到新的快乐
We're Bakersfield's new home for family fun.
你会拥有如同音符小灵精一般很...
You'll have a rootin' tootin' grea...
是 "许多..." "很多美好时光"
Is it "Good..." "Great time"
-还是 "许多美好时光" -哈
- or "Good time"? - Ha!
笨蛋 这句台词最简单
Idiot. That's the easiest line
而你却搞砸了 老妈
on the whole thing, Mom, and you screwed it up.
你的台词字数最少
I mean, you have the least amount of syllables or words.
"你将拥有许多如同音符小灵精一般的美好时光" 大家都会这句
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表