剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
you have an idea, and you think,
"这没准是首好颂歌♥" 就记下来
"Hey, that would make a good hymn," Jot it down.
克莉丝汀 我等不及听听你脑海中的声音了
Christine, I can't wait to see what comes out of your mind.
谢谢你 我好受多了
Oh, thank you. I feel much better.
谢谢你跟我聊天
Thank you so much for talking to me.
-我应该放你回去... -好的
- I should let you get back to the... - Okay.
-大门随时为你敞开 -你就是我的救命恩人
- Door's open any time. Any time. - Oh, you're a lifesaver.
-不谢... -这些颂歌♥... 简直是天籁
- And, hey... - The whole thing... Beautiful, though.
-谢谢你 -还要谢谢你的这个
- Thank you. Thanks. - But thank you for this.
好 大门随时敞开 记住了吗
All right. Door's always open, okay?
-随时敞开 -好的
- Always open. - Okay.
照你喜好做的 吉姆 加冰
Just how you like it, Jim, on the rocks.
奇普
Chip?
你是瘦了吗 克莉丝汀
You've been losing weight, Christine?
没准是因为天天东跑西跑地工作
Well, maybe from all the running around at work.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
像只四处乱飞的没头苍蝇吗
Like a chicken with your head cut off?
更像是瓷器店里横冲直撞的公牛
More like a bull in a China shop.
或者竞技场的公牛
Or a bull at the rodeo.
别大惊小怪啊
Well, don't have a cow.
老天
Geez.
我真的要把这家竞技场搞起来 吉姆
I really have to make this rodeo thing work, Jim.
我永远支持你 老妹
I'm here for you, sis.
你只要坚持一步步前进
You just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
如果你不知所措 对谁都没用处
If you get overwhelmed, you're no use to anybody.
-懂我意思吗 -嗯
- Know what I mean? - Hmm.
难道不对吗 奇普
Uh, isn't that right, Chip?
对 等下 我这是在赞同什么
Yeah. Wait. What am I agreeing to?
你舅舅说我一谈到生意
Well, your uncle thinks that I'm too emotional
就太情绪化了
when it comes to business, and, um,
而他的经验更多
he's got a lot more experience,
所以要给我一些金玉良言
and he's giving me some sage advice.
所以 我洗耳恭听 吉姆
So, I'm all ears, Jim.
我会尽全力帮你
I can help you out best I can,
运用我的经验
you know, with my experience.
我可是大学生
I'm a college graduate.
你不是上的德锐吗
Didn't you go to DeVry?
-那也是大学 -有官方认可的
- It's a college. - It's accredited.
欢迎来到"冻人" 来自未来的酸奶
Welcome to Frobot, the yogurt of the future.
我是机器人 准备为您呈上
I am a robot ready to serve up
-美味的冷冻酸奶 -嘿 过来看一下
- some delicious frozen yogurt. - Hey. Huh? Come on up.
各种美味的浇头
Tap for flavors, tap for toppings.
你老爸能再给我们加一些浇头吗
Can your dad give us extra toppings?
那不是她老爸 我才是她老爸 好吗
That is not her dad. I am her dad, okay?
-你来这里做什么 -他不是
- What are you doing here? - He is not.
我以为你不愿意载我来这里
I thought you couldn't give me a ride.
呃 我来是为了给你和你的朋友买♥♥...
Well, I came to buy you and your friend...
我忘了她的名字了...
Whose name I can't remember...
再给你们的酸奶买♥♥一些浇头
Some extra toppings for your frogurt.
是叫丹妮丝吗
Is it Denise?
-不 我是汉娜 -汉娜 汉娜
- No. It's Hannah. - Hannah. Hannah.
-你有个朋友叫丹妮丝 -你一定是戴尔
- You have a friend named Denise, though. - You must be Dale.
是我吗 是我吗
Must I be, then? Must I be?
-啊 -是啊 好吧
- Ah. - Yeah, okay. I really
我真的不来MTV那一套 -好吧 好吧
don't do that MTV stuff. - Okay, okay.
-比尔 -嘿 比尔 你好吗
- Bill. - Hey, Bill. How are you?
-很好 -我想让你知道
- Great. - I wanted to let you know
她是我女儿 我们家人有糖尿病史
that I gave birth to her, and we have a lot of diabetes
我不想再碰任何甜食了
in the family, and I don't need any more sugar freaks.
我只是想确定
I just want to make sure that
"冻人"出♥售♥的冰激凌的糖含量不会太高
the sugar content in the Frobot, uh, is not too high,
因为我不想她早早地死翘翘
'cause I don't want to put her at an early grave.
酸奶的糖含量不太高 但是 很抱歉 我之前又不知道
Yogurt. Not too much sugar, but, uh, sorry. Didn't know.
你怎么会知道 你又不了解她
How would you? You barely know her.
-呃 已经造成损失了 -比尔
- Well, damage is done. - Bill?
-采访要开始了 -噢
- We're ready to shoot. - Oh.
是啊 我要上新闻了
Yeah, uh, I'm gonna go
失陪一下
be on the news, so, uh, excuse me.
上电视有啥难的
Anybody can be on television.
抢个银行或踢两下狗就可以了
All you have to do is rob a bank or kick a dog.
很高兴见到你 嘿 你好吗
Nice to meet you. Hey. How you doing?
-噢 你不用这样做 吉姆 -不 我喜欢干家务
- Oh, you don't have to do that, Jim. - No, I love it.
-你接一下这个 -好吧
- Here, will you take that? - Yeah.
噢 我要把甜点做完
Oh, well, I'm gonna finish this dessert.
我买♥♥下第一家连锁店时
You know, when I bought my first franchise,
所有的盘子都是我洗
I washed every dish.
每天我开店关店
Opened every morning, closed every night.
这占据了我的生活
Takes over your life.
所以你要热爱自己的工作
That's why you got to love it.
你热爱竞技场吗 克莉丝汀
You love the rodeo, Christine?
我爱竞技场吗
Do I love the rodeo?
呃...
Well...
-你热爱奎兹诺斯吗 -奎兹诺斯吗 我爱啊
- Do you love Quiznos? - Quiznos? Yeah.
爱啊 爱啊 肯定爱啊
Hell yeah. Oh, yeah. Yeah.
我从没料到最后会拥有一家竞技场
Well, I never thought I'd end up owning a rodeo.
谁会料到啊 对吗 奇普
Who does? Right, Chip?
不管你... 你要我做什么
I'm just happy to do whatever you...
我都很开心
you need me to do.
是吗 奇普
Are you, Chip?
因为我为了家人才把它买♥♥了下来
'Cause I bought it for the family.
既然我们
And if I'm doing it for you
都是为了彼此 那...
and you're doing it for me, then...
那我们还在这里干什么
Well, then, what are we doing here?
我可以给你
I mean, I can give you
全世界最好的做生意的建议
the best advice for business in the whole world,
但是如果你根本就不喜欢
but, uh, if you fundamentally don't want
这门生意...
to be in the business...
也许我应该放弃了
Maybe I should let it go.
让戴尔试一下吧
Well, give Dale a shot.
他很聪明
He's got a good head on his shoulders.
我愿意让他试一试
I'd be willing to bet on him myself.
你给她讲了吗 吉姆叔叔
Did you tell her yet, Uncle Jim?
给我讲什么
Tell me what?
吉姆叔叔要帮我买♥♥回竞技场
Well, Uncle Jim's gonna help me buy back the rodeo.
你把它搞砸了 你出局了
You know, since you messed up,
该我接管了
I'm in, you're out.
什么
What?
我以为我们只是
And here I thought we were just,
普通的两兄妹
you know, brother and sister.
在一起谈论彼此的困境
Talking about our dilemmas.
我们一直都这样
We were. We are.
戴尔只是
Dale was just, uh, getting a little,
有点为时过早了
little bit ahead of himself.
不 我才不是呢
No, I'm not.
我付了买♥♥烟火的钱
I fronted you money for fireworks,
而现在我的孩子
and now my kids
和某个叫比尔的家伙混在一起
are hanging out with some guy named Bill
这家伙用酸奶浇头收买♥♥她们
who kind of buys them off with yogurt toppings!
你以为自己
You can't count
借了一次钱给我
the one time you lent me money
就可以抵消我一直为你善后
against all the times I wiped your butt
抚养你们长大吗
and fed you boys.
教你们认字
Taught you the ABCs.
那我的血汗劳动怎么算
What about my sweat equity?
"血汗劳动"
"Sweat equity"?
看来有人一直在看苏茜·欧曼的节目
Someone's been watching Suze Orman.
呃 那... 那... 我在自己孩子身上
Well, what a... what a... What about the sweat equity
付出的血汗劳动又怎么算
I put in with my kids?
如果这在贝克斯菲尔德是法定货币
If that's legal tender here in the town of Bakersfield,
那我星期六去接女儿时
then, uh, maybe I can use it for-for child support
就可以把它用作子女抚养费
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表