剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
YES. AT 4:00. Isn't it exciting?
记住 这是惊喜派对
Remember, it's a surprise.
好 惊喜派对 四点钟
Okay. Surprise party, 4:00.
那我们到时候见 还有
So we'll see you there. And "Shh"
-"嘘"是暗号♥ -好 再见
- is the word. - Okay, bye.
爸 谢谢你送的娃娃 很漂亮
Dad, thanks for the doll. It's great.
-奇普 -干嘛
- Chip. - Yes?
你觉得咋样
What do you think?
很好看 妈
That's great, Mom.
你看 这是我们的维加斯之旅 等等等等
You see, it's our trip to Vegas, and on and on.
-我觉得玛莎会喜欢 -对 我也觉得
- I think Martha will like it. - Yeah, me, too.
我找了个女演员的身体 把玛莎的头粘上去
I took an actress's body and put Martha's head on it.
真的吗 哪个演员
Oh, really? Which actress?
就是 想让她开心点
You know, yeah, make her feel good.
谁能想到巴斯克兹家族这么有创造力呢
Who knew that the Baskets family was this creative, huh?
我们都把艺术送她作生日礼物
Oh! And we're both giving her art for her birthday.
喂
Oh. Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
如果这是骚扰电♥话♥...
If this is a prank call...
我的天呐 奇普 小心点
Oh, my God! Chip, be careful.
老天
Jesus.
这是你表演的一部分吗
Is that part of your act?
没准我能合作
I might incorporate it.
奇普
Chip.
四点十五之前别带她去餐厅
Don't get her there before 4:15.
好 我知道了
Okay, got it.
去他妈的
Son of a bitch!
史蒂夫 圣诞节第二天快乐
Happy day after Christmas, Steve.
呵 还是那么丧 是吧
Heh. It's always a letdown, huh?
你们家圣诞树拆完了吗
You got your tree took down yet?
我们弄了棵假的 用完直接装箱扔了
We got a fake one. It's already boxed up.
真有你的
Lucky you.
艾琳还是喜欢实物
Eileen still likes the real thing.
多谢 克莉丝汀
Thanks, Christine.
先等等
Hold on a sec.
好了 进来吧
Okay, come in.
♪ 祝你生日... ♪ 我靠 什么鬼
♪ Happy birth... ♪ Jeepers creepers!
诶 抱歉让你看到那画面
Hey, sorry you had to see that.
我也抱歉刚刚有点反应过度了
Well, I'm sorry you had to see my reaction.
为什么你打扮得那么漂亮 你在等谁吗
Why are you dolled up like that? Were you expecting someone?
没有...
No. Um...
我只是... 在玩自♥拍♥
I was just, um, taking some selfies.
听着 我...
Look, I-I...
我只想对你说 我觉得...
I just wanted to say I think it's...
我觉得你满五十挺好的
I think it's great that you're turning 50.
我觉得... 很勇敢
I think it's... it's brave.
懂吗
You know?
作为你的礼物
And as your present,
我想给你介绍新角色 迪尔·皮克斯
I want to debut my new character, Dill Pickles.
老妈和我为你准备了生日派对
Mom and I have arranged a birthday party for you.
你们太贴心了 奇普 但我之前跟你说过
That's really sweet, Chip, but you know I told you
我今晚准备宅家看碟
I have a date with my DVDs tonight.
我只想...
We're just...
和它们多待一会
spending some time together.
对 我想起来了 看碟 好吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, the DVD thing. Yeah.
你说真的吗
That was real?
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
如果你肯来看我为你准备的...
It would mean a lot to me if you would just...
能带你走出阴霾的礼物
come and see this gift that I've made for you
这对我来说很重要
to get you out of your-your doldrums.
来嘛
Come on.
一直走 跟着我的声音
Keep walking. Follow my voice.
-很好 很好 很好 就是这样 -好 好
- Good, good, good, good. There you go. - Okay. Okay.
现在要转弯了 右边 右转
Oh, you're gonna turn, take right here, take a right.
好的
Okay.
对了 奇普 这真的很棒
Hey, Chip, this is really nice,
但我还是希望晚七点前能到家 可以吗
but I'd still like to be home by 7:00, okay?
可以啊 一会让你吃饱饱 再看看我的新角色
Yeah, we'll get you fed, and you can see my new character,
-然后你就可以回家发丧了 -不好意思
- and then you go back to being sad. - Oh, sorry.
-奇普 -来吧 这边
- Chip. - Come on, this way.
来吧 来吧 来吧 一步 一步地走
Come on, come on, come on. Step, step, step.
-很好 很好 很好 就是这样 -好的
- Good, good, good. There we go. - Okay.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
这是个惊喜派对
Well, it's a surprise party,
他们不允许我摘眼罩
and they won't let me take off my blindfold
玛莎
Martha.
你跟广♥告♥牌说个什么劲 过来
You're talking to a sign. Come on.
不好意思 我还以为你是个人
Oh, sorry. I thought you were a person.
你还是在对广♥告♥牌说话
That's still a sign.
惊不惊喜
Surprise!
好棒 你好 妈 你好 爸
Oh, great. Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad.
呃... 我不想...
Uh... yeah, I don't...
奇普 我还是得离开这里
Chip, I-I'm gonna have to get out of here.
说什么傻话 今晚玩开心 来吧
What do you mean? Just enjoy yourself. Come on.
不 我... 这不是个好主意
No, I... This isn't a good idea.
哇 玛莎 你太容易受惊了
Wow, Martha, you spook easy.
我可算知道为什么那个牧羊人会喜欢你了
I could see why the shepherd likes you.
你就像只受惊的小绵羊
You're like a sheep.
我们虽小 不过是强大的群居动物
Well, we're small, but a mighty group.
圣诞节第二天很难找得到人出来聚
Hard to get people the day after Christmas.
总之 我给你带了这个
Anyway, I got you this.
哇 谢谢你 巴斯克兹太太
Oh, wow. Thanks, Mrs. Baskets.
-我亲手做的哦 -真的太棒了
- I made it! - Wow, that's pretty great.
-大家伙看到了吗 这是艺术品 -看呐
- Did you guys see it? It's art. - Oh, look.
真可爱啊
Oh, is that adorable.
-这是透景画 对吗 老妈 -是透景画[英音]
- It's a diorama, right, Mom? - "Dior-ah-ma."
无论如何 大家伙 咱家玛莎五十了
Anyways, everybody, Martha's 50!
玛莎五十了
Martha's 50.
-再过五十年 她就一百岁啦 -没错 老妈
- In 50 years, she'll be 100! - Yeah, Mom.
这是用巴斯克语写的菜单吗
Is the menu in Basque?
玛莎 你看着好焦灼 怎么了
Martha, you look so nervous. Why is that?
因为巴斯卡元素太多了吗
Is it because of all the Basques?
不 我只是... 我想也许我应该...
No, I just really, um, I feel like maybe I should...
-也许我们不该来这 -为什么
- maybe we shouldn't be here. - Why?
我不知道 也许...
I don't know. It might...
这里也许不是最好的地方...
This-this might not be the best place to...
你们好 我叫艾皮娅卡
Well, hello, there. My name is Apirka,
我是你们今晚的服务员
and I'll be your waitress tonight.
-你好 -怎么念来着
- Hi. - What is it?
-艾皮娅卡 -我肯定念不出来
- Apirka. - Oh! I'm not even gonna try.
所以你们都看过菜单了吗
So have you all had a chance to look at the menu?
我们没怎么尝过... 巴斯克风味
We're kind of new to this... Basque eating.
好的
All right.
好 那我来简单介绍一下巴斯克吧
Oh. So let me just tell you a little bit about Basque.
我们总是说法餐太贵了不划算
Um, we like to say that French food is too rich
西班牙菜又怕你们吃不惯
and Spanish food is too foreign.
所以巴斯克风味菜比较折衷
So Basque food is like a nice in-between.
那你们家的牛排怎么做的
Well, what is Basque about steak, then?
我们往上抹大蒜酱
We put garlic paste on it.
-听着很好吃 -对 确实很好吃
- That sounds yummy. - Mm-hmm. It's delicious.
-大蒜酱 -是的
- Garlic paste. - Mm-hmm.
我喜欢这种
Mm. I love that.
老天 这的灯光也太暗了吧
Gosh. The light is so bad here.
菜单都看不清了
I can't read the menu.
天呐
Oh, gosh.
你们这有眼镜吗 备用眼镜
You have any glasses, extra ones?
-我不戴眼镜 -那灯光呢
- Uh, I don't wear glasses. - Or a light?
-你们这有头灯之类的东西吗... -呃...
- Do you have a headlight or...? - Um...
朋友们 咱们能动作快点吗
Guys, could we get this show on the road?
说这话不合适吧 这是你的生日派对 我们费了好大劲
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表