剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
"You'll have a rootin' tootin' good time." Who can't say that?
我要去涂点口红
I need to get some more lipstick.
-你需要点东西 -克莉丝汀
- You need something. - Christine.
-等一下 -我没事 我没事
- Wait a minute. - I'm fine, I'm fine.
让她走
Let her go.
你到底怎么回事 你太过分了
What's wrong with you? You're such a tool.
噢 是吗 呃 至少我不是个头脑笨拙的老女人
Oh, yeah? Well, least I'm not a dumb old woman.
你看到了
You're a witness.
你看到了
You're a witness.
你看到了
You're a witness.
你也看到了 你知道为什么吗
And you're a witness. You know why?
因为你打了我
'Cause you hit me!
你朝我胡子打了一巴掌
You slapped my beard!
从来没人敢动我的胡子
Nobody slaps my beard!
嘿 我拿一下麦克风
Hey, let me get that mic.
-快把麦克风从我身上拿掉 -呃 好吧
- Get the mic off of me, please. - Uh, a-all right.
你不会也要打我一巴掌吧
You're not gonna hit me, too, are you?
-没关系 -我来吧 别管它了
- No, it's fine. - I got it. Just let go of it!
-不 马上拿掉了 -很好 谢谢
- No, it's almost there. - That's good. Thank you.
别动 它卡在...
No, it's stuck...
你身上带笔了吗
Do you have a pen on you?
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
我刚做了什么
What did I just do?
没有吗
No?
好吧 我记在脑子里
Okay. I got it in here.
如果你在务农
If you're a farmer or ranch hand
或农场工作时受了伤
who's been injured on a job,
你不会希望去找那些大城市的律师的
you don't want to talk to any big city lawyer who doesn't know
因为他们连苜蓿和硬雀麦都分不清
the difference between alfalfa and ripgut.
我很了解你们
I'm one of you.
德里勒学院 78届毕业生
Driller, class of '78.
乡村律师山姆·希尔自1994年以来
Country lawyer Sam Hill has been defending
一直致力于捍卫贝克斯菲尔德居民的权利
the citizens of Bakersfield since 1994.
山姆 我知道今天是星期六 但这是紧急情况
Sam, I realize it's Saturday, but this is an emergency.
我想重新起诉我老妈
I want to re-sue my mother.
其实是起诉她男友
Actually, her boyfriend.
他打了我
He hit me.
他打了你 打你哪里了
He hit you? Where?
他狠狠地朝我脸打了一巴掌
He smacked me right across my face!
现场有任何证人吗
Were there any witnesses?
呃 有啊
Uh, yeah.
等一下
Hold on one second.
"奇普 你在哪里
"Chip, where are you?
我需要你法律上的帮助"
Need you for legal reasons"
加问号♥ 感叹号♥
question mark, exclamation point,
再加上烦恼的表情
distraught face emoji.
发送
Send.
你在哪里
You're where?
-克莉丝汀 -抱歉 我走开了 肯
- Christine. - Sorry I walked out, Ken.
我真把台词忘了
I just lost it.
我马上把妆补完
I'll be done with my makeup in a minute,
就可以继续拍了
and I'll be ready to shoot again.
别去了 没拍了
No, the shoot's off.
戴尔一直在说你坏话 我就...
Dale kept mouthing off, and I...
我一下子没忍♥住
I just lost it.
扇了他一巴掌
And I slapped him.
什么什么... 他... 你做了啥
What? What... he... you what?
我扇了他耳光
I slapped him.
什么... 什么... 你怎么那么冲动...
What... wha... how would you...?
为什么会...
Why would...?
对不起 克莉丝汀
Christine, I'm sorry.
别
Oh.
肯 我想静静
K-Ken, give me a minute.
让我静静吧
Give me a minute, please.
我现在不想说话
Not now.
奇普上哪儿去了
Where's Chip?
♪ 过来看过来瞧 大甩卖♥♥了 ♪
♪ We are having a big sale ♪
♪ 各种假发披风 蝙蝠侠风和猩猩风♪
♪ Wigs and capes, bats and apes ♪
♪ 哦 等等 我们可不是一般的万圣节商店 ♪
♪ Oh, but wait, we're not just any Halloween store ♪
♪ 本店全年无休 ♪
♪ We are open all year round ♪
♪ 那是什么声音 哦 是圣诞老人的雪橇 ♪
♪ What's that sound? Santa's sleigh ♪
♪ 这里还有巨形复活节彩蛋 ♪
♪ We have giant Easter eggs ♪
♪ 山姆大叔 还有小魔女的腿 ♪
♪ Uncle Sam, witches' legs ♪
♪ 所有商品大减价 过来看过来瞧 大减价了 ♪
♪ We are having a big sale, call and ask, prices slashed ♪
♪ 我们不止卖♥♥万圣节周边和服装 ♪
♪ We aren't just a Halloween and costume store ♪
♪ 生日礼物也有卖♥♥ 有主题的无主题的礼物 随你挑 ♪
♪ We do birthdays, with a theme or no theme, you're the boss ♪
♪ 还有犹太教成人礼 但是要加价 ♪
♪ And we do Bar Mitzvahs for an added price ♪
♪ 晚9点才关门 ♪
♪ Open till nine. ♪
我可以帮你找吗
Can I help you find something?
好哇 你好 我是一名职业小丑演员
Yes, hi, um, I'm a professional clown,
我想找一些演小丑的道具
and I'm looking for some clown accessories.
呃 我现在在创作一个新的角色
Um, kind of working on a new clown character.
小丑假发 鼻子和角都在那边
Our clown wigs and noses and horns are over there.
-好 -对了 你知道吗 现在最流行的是
- Okay. - You know, what's cool right now
地狱小丑
is evil clowns.
如果你拿一些 像气球啊斧头
If you get, like, balloons and an ax
再加点带血的扑克牌什么的
and some playing cards with, like, blood on it,
人们得乐疯了
people flip out.
不用了 我更想要的是... 麻瓜小丑
No, I'm looking for more of a... idiot.
麻瓜小丑
Idiot clown.
啊 吓死我了这破骷髅头
Gah! Damn skeletons!
你上这干嘛啊
What are you doing here?
那个男人 那个陌生人...
That man, that stranger...
他扇了我一巴掌 你是我的目击证人
He slapped me in my face, and you are my witness.
所以 我来找你是让你和我律师说清楚
So, you are gonna be calling my lawyer.
我准备起诉他和他全家
I'm gonna sue him and his entire family.
他是你替身吗
Is this a stickup?
不 我来处理
No. I got this.
-冷静点 -不要碰我
- Calm down. - Don't touch me!
我刚刚才被人攻击
I was just assaulted!
我不会再沉默了
I will not be silenced!
我只想你先闭嘴
I just want you to shut up!
人家还要做生意啊
This is a place of business.
那你把下周的安排告诉我
Give me your avails for next week.
我来安排出庭的事情 所以你要给我作证
I need to set up an appointment so you can give your testimony
向陪审团解释这件事
to the grand jury about the attack.
我的证词是这样的 你被肯扇巴掌是你应得的
Here is my testimony. You got slapped because you deserve it,
因为你一点都不尊重妈妈
'cause you've been a real jerk to Mom.
哈 又打种族牌了
Oh, you're playing the race card.
你们白人就喜欢这样
It's so typical of you white people.
你到底在...
What are you...?
-戴尔吗 -靠
- Dale? - God!
你在里面吗 宝贝
Are you in here, honey?
啊
Aah!
啊 吓死我了
Oh, God!
所有商品2.5折
Everything's 75% off.
戴尔 戴尔 我是你妈
Dale! Dale, it's your mother!
-我看到你的货车了 你躲哪儿去了 -妈妈
- I saw your van. Where are you? - Mom,
我们就在这儿 你不用大喊大叫了
we're right here. You don't have to yell.
-戴尔 -干嘛
- Dale. - What?
肯都告诉我了
Ken told me what happened.
我很抱歉 让我看看你的脸
I'm so sorry. Let me see your face.
别别别 你是敌人
No, no, no. You're-you're the enemy.
-你就是这件事的导火索之一 -什么
- You're part of the problem. - What?
妈 是你的男友扇了我 而且你还 你还很开心
Your boyfriend slapped my face, Mom, and you, you loved it.
我当时都不在场啊
I wasn't even there.
我都想不明白怎么会发生这事
I don't even understand how it happened.
我都不明白为什么不经常发生这事
I don't understand how it doesn't happen more often.
你给我闭嘴
You shut your mouth.
-奇普 别火上浇油了 -是啊
- Chip, you're not helping. - Yeah.
你只是难过
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表