剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
向员工发号♥施令 谢谢
yelling at people. Thank you.
感谢您致电巴斯克兹家庭牛仔竞技场
Thank you for calling Baskets Family Rodeo.
我是奇普·巴斯克兹 首席小丑
This is Chip Baskets, head clown
兼电♥话♥接线副总
and Vice President of Phone Operations.
呃 奇普 你在坐办公室了啊 也不是那么难吧
Well, there you go, Chip. Was that so hard?
戴尔 听我讲 老妈和这些马
Dale, good. Listen, um, Mom and this local news thing
要上本地新闻 我对此有点担心
and the horses, I'm a little worried about it.
听着 奇普 这些马需要注射镇静剂
Chip, look, these horses need to be sedated.
你去问一下你那帮low逼牛仔伙伴们
So you're gonna ask one of your riffraff cowboy buddies
贝克斯菲尔德哪个毒贩子
which drug dealer in the Bakersfield area
卖♥♥镇静剂给青少年 瘾君子还有马
sells tranquilizers to tweens, to junkies, to horses.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后他坐在一头驴上
And then he was sitting on a donkey.
我就想知道哪里能弄到马用的镇静剂
I just need to know where I can score horse tranquilizers.
我刚好认识个兄弟
I got a man.
你好
Yes.
你是 呃...
You're the, uh...
-女孩要吃饭 -是的 就这暗号♥
- A girl's gotta eat. - Yeah, that checks out.
进来吧
Come on in.
-哇 这是你的窝吗 -不是
- Wow. This your man cave? - No.
别睁开你的眼睛哦
Don't open your eyes.
好吧 闭上的
Yeah, they're closed.
-好了 -好了 我要睁开啦
- Okay. - All right, here we go.
哇
Wow!
-你觉得漂亮吗 -好美啊 竞技场靓女
- What do you think? - Yeah, my little rodeo gal!
-你喜欢吗 -我爱死你这身装扮了
- You like it? - I love that!
-砰砰 来两枪 -噢 酷毙了
- Bang-bang, huh? - Oh, that's great!
-噢 天哪 我的袖子 -噢
- Oh, my God, my sleeve. - Oh.
-帅呆了 我爱死你那些小的... -是吗
- That's pretty. I love that little... - You do?
噢 这些流苏 美极了
Oh, the frills, yeah, it's beautiful.
噢
Oh.
很遗憾 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
噢 天哪 背又裂了
Oh, my God, the back. Oh.
啊
Ah.
噢 两只袖子都没了
Oh, neither sleeve's really on.
采访前我打死都搞不定服装了
I'll never be able to get this done in time.
-还有时间 你搞得定的 -没时间了
- You got time; you can do it. - I don't have time.
就是今天...
It's today...
只剩45分钟 采访就要开始了
in 45 minutes, I have to be there.
呃...
Well...
-这可不妙 -肯 我得走了
- that's not good. - I got to go, Ken.
行吧 宝贝 我会一直支持你
All right, honey. I'm here if you need me.
我喜欢这件
I like that one,
但是杰克会喜欢那一件 而且它还便宜4美元
but Jake's gonna like the other, and it's four dollars less.
这可是你一生中最重要的日子
This is the most important day of your life.
打扰一下 这是我的裙子
Excuse me. This is mine.
奇普会拿到镇静剂的 他会来的...
Chip will come through, he's gotta come...
-戴尔 -噢 太好了 你拿到了
- Dale. - Oh, good, you got it.
我给你开门 你就可以给这些马注射镇静剂了
I'll open the gate, and you can inject those beasts.
我觉得我们不应该这么做
I don't think we should do this.
这些马♥会♥很痛苦的
I mean, the horses are gonna suffer.
噢 那你想老妈痛苦 是吗
Oh, so you want Mom to suffer, do you?
你想"奔腾年代"和"一代骄马"
So Seabiscuit and Secretariat
狂踢丹妮尔·妈娜吗
can just trounce all over Danielle Mana?
我们就告诉老妈 我们对这些马没辙了
Let's just tell Mom that we couldn't figure out
她会理解的 对吗
the horse thing... I mean, she'll understand, right?
-噢 天哪 还是我来搞定吧 -戴尔
- Oh, gosh, I'll just do it myself. - Dale.
-嘿 嘿 嘿 -冷静点
- Hey. Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey. - Calm down.
别那么玻璃心 奇普
Don't be a snowflake, Chip!
我们不是玲玲马戏团 他们比他们人道
We're not Ringling Bros., we're better than that.
-听我说 -戴尔 戴尔
- Listen to me! - Dale, Dale, Dale.
哎哟
Whew!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
只注射了一点 我没事
It just went in a little bit. I'm fine.
这招倒很管用
That smarted, though.
牛仔竞技场 禁止入内
Rodeo's off limits!
媒体禁止入内
No media at the rodeo,
开着你的车 带着这些乱七八糟的设备
so get your van with all its bells
赶紧离开吧
and whistles and giddy on out!
我们找克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
We're looking for Christine Baskets.
-我不认识她 -九频道 万岁
- Well, I don't know who that is. - Hooray, Channel 9!
噢
Oh.
你穿的什么啊
What are you wearing?
丹妮尔
Danielle!
我是你的粉丝
I love your news!
-谢谢 -噢...
- Thank you. - Oh...
你报道的那篇
Your report
危险的人行道拯救了我的命
on dangerous crosswalks saved my life.
-谢谢 -你本人看起来更漂亮
- Thank you. - You look more beautiful in person.
-噢 真好听 -我是认真的 你的确很漂亮
- Oh. So sweet. - It's true, you do.
-这对双胞胎说我们不能进去 -啥
- These twins are saying we can't get in. - What?
-老妈 这些马还... -嘘...
- Mom, the horses are still... - Shh...
这些马还在补瞌睡
The horses are sleeping.
-它们也需要休息 -噢 好吧
- They need their rest. - Oh, sure.
呃 那我们就在这里采访吧
Well, let's do the interview out here.
好啊 开始吧
That's great. Let's do it.
欢迎啊 摄影师
Welcome, cameraman!
-哇 他看起来好专业 -是的
- Wow, he looks like a real pro. - He is.
呃 我们还没有对公众开放
Well, we're not open
但很快就要开业了
to the public yet, but we're close.
我想说 我爱死你这身行头了
I have to ask. I just love your outfit.
-谢谢 -谁做的
- Thank you. - Who is it?
当然是克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹做的
It's Christine Baskets.
你自己做的吗
You made this?
-当然 -太了不起了
- I did. - It's amazing.
这是我儿子奇普
And this is my son Chip.
他在法国受过小丑培训
He's a French-trained clown.
他是竞技场所有小丑的头头
And, uh, he's head of all the rodeo clowns.
对你来说 肯定是梦想成真了
Well, this must be a dream come true for you.
那是魔想...魔相
That is dretch... dratch...
坠...
cha...
总之 像我说的一样
Anyway, like I was saying,
我们一直都很努力 为了尽快向公众开放
we've been all working very hard to get open for the public.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表