剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
有段时间我还特别着迷缝杯垫
I even got caught up in the doily craze for a while.
但南森总觉得我缝得不好看
But Nathan always said they didn't look good.
但我才不管 因为我喜欢缝些东西
But I didn't care, 'cause I loved sewing.
我喜欢布料的质感
I love the feel of material,
喜欢用缝纫机缝东西 不过...
working the machine, and...
就是那件婚纱
It took that dress
我才相信他是对的
to convince me that he was right.
从那之后我都不瞧它一眼 所以...
I just didn't have the eye for it, so...
我就没再缝东西 再也不缝了
I just quit sewing. I gave it up.
可是我觉得它真的很好看啊 巴斯克兹太太
Well, I think it's really good, Mrs. Baskets.
小嘴儿真甜啊 玛莎
That's so sweet of you, Martha.
如果你看上它了就拿走吧
If you'd like it, you could have it.
哦 不行 我要推迟结婚了
No, I'm gonna hold off on marriage
因为我还看不出来这件风情万种的裙子是什么材质呢
till I find out what this polyamorous stuff is about.
涤纶 我最喜欢缝纫的布料
Polyester... that was my favorite material to sew.
你可以用涤纶做任何衣服
You could do anything with it.
好吧 我才不想搞砸九频道的访谈呢
Well, I'm not gonna screw up this interview for Channel 9.
这次 我有缝纫样板
I got a pattern this time.
我要做件漂亮的裙子 他们都会喜欢的
I'm gonna make a beautiful dress. They're gonna love it.
-奇普 -在这儿呢
- Chip! - Yeah.
噢
Oh.
嘿 奇普
Hey, Chip.
好吧 你俩可以走了
Well, you kids should shove off.
好吧 再见啊 巴斯克兹太太
Okay. Bye, Mrs. Baskets.
玛莎 如果你想留着那件裙子 随意啊
If you want to keep the dress, Martha, feel free to.
-我来开门 -噢 好的
- I'll get the door. - Uh-huh. Okay.
宝刀未老啊
Old man got it.
跟上啊 少年
Come on, Junior.
你们好啊
Howdy, guys.
自己的生活都优柔寡断...
Must be nice to just...
这种感觉很棒吗
pussyfoot your life away.
-一群优柔寡断的家伙 -是啊 我们就是啊
- Bunch of pussyfooters. - Yeah, that's right.
我们就是优柔寡断 土驴
Just pussyfooting around, bonesmoker.
你说什么 土驴
Bonesmoker?
有必要提醒一下 我是都市型男
Sir, I'm a metrosexual.
哈 你不会是说你是"都市异性恋"吧
Huh. You didn't say "Heterosexual."
我说的是都市型男
Metropolitan sexual is what I mean.
差点忘了 我不喜欢被别人坑
By the way, I don't appreciate being set up.
你故意让我的马咬我
You turned my horses against me.
我现在都不敢上我家竞技场
Now I can't even set foot in our own rodeo.
我们做的吗
Did we?
克莱德 你过来
Hey, Clyde.
你记得我们让马
Do you remember turning
咬这小矮子了吗
the horses against Dinky?
别装了 克莱德...我知道
Save it, Clyde... I know how
你们为什么搞鬼... 因为我应该先进马场
this works... I'm supposed to go into the horse corral first
让马儿知道我才是老大
as to establish who's the pack leader.
但你俩先把马放进去 现在
But you guys sent the horses in first, and now
-它们都不鸟我 -随便你说什么 小矮子
- they have no respect for me. - Whatever you say, Dinky.
-小矮子 你为什么一直叫我小矮子 -不不不
- Dinky? Why do you keep calling me Dinky? - No, no, no.
不是说你 我说的是在你背后暗箱操作的人
Not you. The little man who pulls the strings inside you.
这不是...这不是他的名...
That's... that's not his na...
我没有人帮我暗地操作什么
I don't have a man pulling the strings inside of me!
天啊 忍♥不住了 我要发毛了
God, I'm getting all flustered!
我告诉你 如果本地新闻记者
I'll tell you this, if those horses
掏出麦克风说话的时候 那些臭马没有咬我帽子的话
ain't eating out of my hand by the time that local news reporter
我就用鼻屎
whips out her microphone, I'm gonna smack
糊你一脸
that booger-blocker right off your face.
好啊
All right.
哦 天啊 奇普你快来
Oh, God! Chip, you gotta get
帮我撕掉我脸上的东西 快点
this thing off my face! Please!
-戴尔 发生什么了 -先撕掉...
- Dale, what's going on? - Take it off...
啊
Ow!
发生叛变了...我的手下叛变了
There's been a mutiny... my men have turned on me,
-现在我需要你...奇普 -我看看我能做什么
- and I need you... Chip! - Let me see what I can do.
奇普
Chip!
我听到你们的话了 我想说 戴尔确实很烦人
I hear what you're saying, I mean, Dale can be annoying,
但他...他没有恶意的
but he... he means well.
那又怎样
So what?
我又不是他老妈
I ain't his mama.
小矮子也不是我老板
Dinky ain't my boss. We'd rather go
我们宁愿和你这样的小丑合作... 你懂我们
through a clown like you... you understand us.
不 千万别让我♥干♥管理
No. No management for me.
我只想扮回小丑
I just want to get back to clowning.
这些马发疯似的朝我们狂奔过来
Them horses, they come to us crazy.
它们是野马
They was wild.
他们用了镇静剂 让这些马听话
They got slowed down on them tranquilizers.
你说啥
What?
吉姆·杰克·马霍尼就是原因
Jim Jack Mahoney is what.
-谁是吉姆·杰克·马霍尼 -那小子不值得信任
- Jim Jack Mahoney? - That guy can't be trusted.
好吧 等一下 你是说
Okay, wait a minute. So you're telling me
戴尔从吉姆·杰克那家伙那里买♥♥了打了镇静剂的马吗
that Dale bought sedated horses from this Jim Jack guy?
- 噢 我说说而已 -听着 小矮子
- Oh, I'm just sayin'. - Look, Dinky needed
也应该从他的马上摔一跤
to take a fall off his wild horse, see.
买♥♥吉姆·杰克·马奥尼的马 不该我来教育他
Wasn't my place to school him on the ways of Jim Jack Mahoney.
我懂你的意思了 我应该懂了
I think I know what you're saying. I think.
巴斯克兹夫人
You're the only person I know
-我认识的人中 只有你上电视 -谢谢
- who's been on the news, Mrs. Baskets. - Thank you.
其实 我堂姐也上过电视
Actually, you know, my cousin was on the news
但不是什么好事 因为她把油倒进了雨沟里
for dumping grease into a storm drain, but that wasn't as fun.
竞技场的事 对我来说也很突然
Well, it's all been a whirlwind for me.
它改变了我的生活
This rodeo has changed my life.
你就像是灰姑娘 而我是你身边的小老鼠帮手
You're like Cinderella, and I'm one of those helper rats.
哎哟
Ow!
-抱歉 -小心点 玛莎
- Sorry. - Careful, Martha.
-抱歉 -天啦
- Sorry. - Geez.
哦 把我当成你的仙女教母就够了
Well, just think of me as your fairy godmother.
-怎么样 -行吧
- How about that? - Okay.
如果奇普招不到小丑
You know, I hope you're not too hard on Chip
我希望你别责备他
if he can't find any clowns.
我知道他一直都很努力
I know he's been trying really hard.
好吧 我希望如此... 我买♥♥竞技场可是为了他
Well, I hope so... I bought the place for him.
噢 妈的
Oh, shit!
可恶
Damn it.
我把袖子缝到裙子上了
I've sewn the sleeve to the dress.
玛莎 我们要集中注意力
Martha, we've got to concentrate.
少叨叨你的私事 多干点缝纫活儿
Less about your personal life, more sewing.
对不起 巴斯克兹夫人
Sorry, Mrs. Baskets.
你想把我变回南瓜吗
Do you want to turn me back into a pumpkin?
我倒是愿意
I would love that.
呃 你告诉我... 你是兽医
Well, you tell me... you're the veterinarian.
这些马明天可要上电视
These horses need to be on camera tomorrow.
我刚买♥♥下它们的时候 它们可温顺了
When I bought 'em, they were just docile angels. They were.
当然听话 那可能是因为被注射了甲苯噻嗪[镇静剂]
Right. They'd probably been injected with Xylazine.
我们给这些马补牙或阉♥割♥时
That's what we give the big guys
就会给它们注射镇静剂
when we're doing a little dental work or a castration.
好吧 那可以让它们这辈子每天
Fine. Is it possible to get a lifetime supply
都来点甲苯噻嗪吗
of Xylazine, then?
还是别开这样的玩笑
Not really something to joke about.
只有有执照的医生才拿得到镇静剂
Tranquilizers are for licensed medical professionals only.
吸毒上瘾的青少年用这东西把脑子都搞糊了
Drug-addicted teenagers fry their brains on that stuff.
你被糊弄了 戴尔
You got swindled, Dale.
-你知道吗 都怪你 -怪我
- You know what, this is your fault! - My fault?
你在竞技场工作... 你应该对马很了解才对
You work at a rodeo... you should know about horses!
你给他注射过狂犬疫苗吗
Do you have a rabies shot for him? I think he's
他被马咬了之后就开始口吐白沫了
starting to foam at the mouth from the horse bite.
我只有给马注射的狂犬疫苗
I only have rabies shots for horses.
我没有权限用它给人注射
I am not authorized to work on humans,
你这是在让我违规操作
if you're asking me to bend the rules.
你知道吗 我这会应该待在办公室 吹着空调
You know what? I should be in an air-conditioned office
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表