剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
you got to wash your hands after you use a bathroom.
我确实要求你了 但是
I mean, I did, but
这是加州政♥府♥规定的啊 又不是我定的
that's the state of California, not me.
你应该去萨克拉门托起诉
You should be mad at a suit in Sacramento.
听着 马戏团什么都没有 对吧
Look, circus don't have nothing, okay?
但阿比餐厅有福利
Arby's has benefits,
呃 还有三个月
uh, three months paid leave
带薪产假
for mothers.
-呃 还可以支付分娩费用 -好了 好了 你们...
- Um, expenses paid. - Okay, okay, e-everybody...
难道你忘了我让你看的那些福利套餐吗
Don't you remember that benefits package I made you watch?
-拜托 -嘿 兄弟
- Come on. - Hey, guys.
拜托 让大家都冷静一下 好吗
Again, please, let's just calm down, all right?
你们就要为人父母了 你就要当妈咪了
You're gonna be parents. You're gonna be a mom.
但我们是不是应该先
But we should maybe get back to the,
-先解决披萨这场戏 -你在干嘛啊
- to the pizza routine. - What are you doing?
-我很害怕失去你 -不要
- I'm scared you're gonna leave. - No.
不不不 不要 你别这样
No. No, no, no, no, no.
这也太...这也太寒碜了
This is so... this is so freaking lame.
你在耍我吗
Are you kidding me?!
-别这样... -太寒碜了
- Come on... - This is lame!
是你寒碜 我才不是
And you're lame and you're lame.
克莱尔
Claire!
喂 崔妮蒂 我们这场戏还没走完...
Hey, Trinity, we're not really done with the whole...
好吧 将就吧 现在就剩你我了
Okay, so, look, it's just you and I now.
所以 呃...
So, uh...
你很烦躁吗
Are you upset?
就因为刚刚发生的那事吗 对吗
Because of what just transpired, probably, right?
除非这也是演出的一部分
Unless this is part of the act,
不过我觉得这表演成不了
which I don't think is gonna work.
呃... 我不想干了
Um... I quit.
对不起 奇普
Sorry, Chip.
奇普
Chip?
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
他们是我在酒吧里认识的新朋友
These are my new friends from the bar.
她是碧翠丝
That's Beatrix
这个人嘛叫做...
and this guy's name is...
-汤博索 -汤博索
- Tromboso. - Tromboso.
天啊 艾迪
Oh, God, Eddie.
我今晚喝了点酒
I had some drinks tonight.
杰米 克莉丝汀 我们上车吧
Jimmy, Christine, let's get in the car.
一起跳舞吧 妈妈
Dance, Mama.
来吧 来这里 妈妈
Come on. Come on, Mama.
-哦 这位小姐 -不要再闹了
- Oh, lady. Oh. - Stop it.
杰米 克莉丝汀 我们上车吧
Jimmy, Christine, let's get in the car.
你还有多的灯吗
You got any more lamps in here?
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
妈妈
Mom.
妈
Mom.
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
这里弄得一团糟 我只是 呃 想扫干净
We just had a little accident and I'm just, uh, cleaning up.
现在都半夜三点了 这些人都谁啊
It is 3 in the morning. Who are these people?
克莉丝汀不和我跳舞
Christine won't dance with me
扫了我的兴致
and it slurs my feelings.
-让我很伤心 -艾迪 听着...
- Make me sad. - Eddie, look...
...这到底是... 发生什么了
...what is... what's happening?
好的 呃 艾迪...
Okay. Uh, Eddie...
先听着啊 西德和南希 我会给你们叫辆的士
Okay, look, Sid and Nancy, I'm gonna call you a cab.
你都一把年纪了 不能脱裤子玩吧
You're too old to be partying with your pants off
还在楼梯玩
on the staircase.
艾迪 你现在就像个熊孩子
Eddie, you're acting like some kind of spoiled tween.
你现在就回你房♥间去
You need to go to your room
给我好好想想自己到底做了什么
and-and-and think about what you've done,
如果你还想在竞技场做事的话
'cause if you want to work at this rodeo,
那你就得做出点改变
then you're gonna have to make some changes.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
不 不是你的错
No, it's not.
你没有做错任何事
You haven't done anything wrong.
爸爸
Dad.
呃 嘿
Uh, hey.
呃 我想跟上
Um, I wanted to get back
这周的工作安排
on the schedule for this week.
哦 好啊 呃 我想伊西现在不在吧
Oh, yeah. Uh, Izzy is out, I think.
让我 让我先看看工作表啊
Let me, let me just, let me see about that.
我很抱歉之前像个疯子一样
I'm really sorry that I got so weird.
我其实很明白
I understand that, like,
工作上 你还是我的经理
you're technically my manager here,
但我
but just, I can
在家还是管得住自己的
manage myself at home.
好 明白了
Well, yes, ma'am.
很好
Cool.
那 咱们家里见吧
So, um, I'll see you at home.
好
Cool.
家里见
See you at home.
呃 我想我最好先去找找
Well, guess I'd better go find out
戒酒互助会在哪个房♥间
what room this drunk meeting's in.
我很高兴你愿意来求助
I'm glad you're getting help.
好的
Okay.
我以前常常祈祷我爸爸也会想到去戒酒互助会
I used to pray that my dad would go to these kinds of meetings.
谢谢你送我来 克莉丝汀
Thanks for the ride, Christine.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表