剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
You're just upset.
抱歉啊 打扰了
I'm sorry about this.
没事 我都习惯了 我父母都是飞车族
I'm used to it. My parents are bikers.
没错 我现在就有点想不明白
Yeah, I'm a little-little, uh, flummoxed.
是的 用犹太话来说
Yeah, I mean, to use a Jewish term,
-我就是有点想不通 -好吧
- I'm a little flummoxed. - Well, why don't
要不你跟我回家 我给你脸上放点冰块
you come home and I'll put some ice on your cheek?
哦这... 想得美
Oh, that's... that is not gonna happen!
我把话放这儿了
I'll tell you that.
-绝对不可能... -啊
-That will not... -Aah!
哦 他还想来杀我
Oh, he's trying to kill me!
我准备待在这里 戴尔
I'm gonna stay over here, Dale.
我来就是想给你道歉的
I've just come to say I'm sorry.
我都不知道当时脑子怎么了
I don't know what come over me.
-省省吧你 跟法官说去 -什么法官
- Save it for the judge, buddy! - Judge?
戴尔 不要
Dale, no.
是的 妈妈 就是法官
Oh, yes, Mother. A judge.
还有 我还要让你
And guess what. I'm gonna take you
也跟着上法庭
all the way to the Supreme Court.
-什么 -你觉得怎么样
- What? - What do you think about that?
你只是很难过
You're just upset.
没错啊 我就是难过 所以你别再说了
Yeah, I'm upset! Stop saying that!
呃 打断一下 5分钟后我们就要关门了
Uh, real quick, we're closing in about five minutes,
所以如果你们还要买♥♥什么东西的话
so if you have any purchases,
带到收银台吧
bring them up to the counter now.
妈妈 我觉得我们该买♥♥点东西
Mom, I think we should buy something,
就当道歉了 我们在这打扰人家那么久
as as apology, you know.
哦 对 好的
Oh, uh, sure.
呃 买♥♥这些小南瓜灯怎么样
Uh, how about some of those little, uh, pumpkin lights?
很可爱
They're cute.
去买♥♥啊 买♥♥你的南瓜灯
Go ahead and buy your pumpkins!
去啊 知道为什么吗
Go ahead. 'Cause you know why?
因为我要起诉你 你
I'm gonna sue you, you,
还有你 没有你
you, not you.
他又要起诉我吗
Is he suing me?
戴尔...
Dale...
不要欺负骷髅好吗
leave the skeleton alone.
它已经死了 戴尔
He's already dead, Dale.
还有... 我还要告诉你们
And... I have an announcement to make!
我要离开这破镇子
I'm leaving this godforsaken town!
我要买♥♥辆摩托艇搬到阿♥拉♥斯加
I'm gonna buy a Jet Ski and move up to Alaska,
或者类似的地方
or something like there!
也许搭便车去火人祭[内华达黑岩沙漠举办的狂欢节]
Maybe hitchhike to Burning Man!
重点是 我要走了
The point being, I'm outta here!
我再也不回来了 再也不回来
And I'm never coming back! Ever!
哦 锁上了 不好意思让一让
Oh, it's locked. Excuse me.
戴尔
Dale.
快点 小姐
Hurry, lady.
你把我的离场都搞砸了
You're messing up my dismount.
哎 天啊
Oh, God.
实在不好意思 我们平常不是这样的
I'm sorry. We're not normally like this.
没什么 不过你的发型好可爱
It's no problem. You have cute hair, by the way.
谢谢你 听你这样说我舒服多了
Thank you. I needed that, kind of.
克莉丝汀 我送你回家吧
Let me take you home, Christine.
不 我送你回家吧 肯 走吧
No. Let me take you home, Ken. Let's go.
啊 别叫了
Oh, shut up.
克莉丝汀 我无法解释我的行为
Christine, I can't explain my actions.
我只想乞求得到你的原谅
I just want to ask you for your forgiveness.
先回家吧 过一周再谈这事吧
Go home. We'll talk about it in a week.
但我担心我这一走 我们就结束了
But I'm afraid if I leave, it'll be all over.
我不想这样
I don't want that.
可我得想清楚我想要什么
Well, I've got to figure out what I want.
先听我说 我知道我犯了大错
Look, I know I made a huge mistake,
但请你明白一点
but please just know that
我真的是非常非常在意你
I care for you very deeply.
回家吧 肯
Just go home, Ken.
先回家
Just go home.
-格雷格 -什么
- Greg. - Yeah?
打开摄像机 我要拍点东西
Fire that camera up. I'm ready to shoot something.
好
Okay.
来吧
Let's do this.
好了 在拍了
Okay. We're rolling.
大家好 我是克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
Hi, I'm Christine Baskets,
巴斯克兹家族竞技场的总裁兼主席
CEO and president of the Baskets Family Rodeo.
我们想邀请你的家人
And we want to invite your family
一起来我们家
to come down and meet our family.
我们这里相当好玩 有奶牛 牛仔 野马队
We have a lot of fun going on, cows, cowboys, bucking broncos,
还有小丑演员
and some clowns.
你们肯定会喜欢的 这里是巴斯克兹家族竞技场
You'll love it. It's the Baskets Family Rodeo.
我相信我们一定会玩得非常开心
So, we'll have a rootin' tootin' good time,
所以我希望大家可以
so I want you to row, row,
踊跃光临竞技场
row yourself down to our rodeo.
我说完了
That's it.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表