剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
I miss my garden.
那是猫咪尼克松
There's Cat Nixon!
我以总统的妻子帕特·尼克松给它命名的
I named her after the president's wife, Pat Nixon.
是的 总统 对
Right, the president. Yeah, yeah.
他是个可爱的人
He was a lovely person.
-哎呀 -那是谁
- shoot. - Who is that?
我妈妈 她去世了
My mother. She passed away
就在前不久
not too long ago.
嘿 老妈
Hey, Mom.
第一个没有我妈妈的感恩节
The first Thanksgiving without my mother.
-那是谁 -我爸爸
- Who is that? - My father.
总是大喊大叫 总是告诉我们该做什么
Always yelling, always telling us what to do.
告诉我妈该做什么
Telling my mother what to do.
他喜欢跺脚
He loved to stomp around.
-克莉丝汀 -是的 先生
- Christine! - Yes, sir?
这里一团乱 一团糟
It's a mess in here! It's a mess!
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
那张脸
The face.
♪ 亲爱的上帝 是我 克莉丝汀 ♪
♪ Dear Lord, it's me, Christine... ♪
噢 那是我还在创作中的东西
Oh, that's,something I'm working on.
-那个真的没创作完 -♪ 我真的受够了 ♪
- That's not really finished. - ♪ I'm so sick of this ♪
♪ 竞技场的破事 ♪
♪ Rodeo scene ♪
♪ 我不是"假伯" 从没说过是... ♪
♪ I'm not job, never claimed to be... ♪
约伯 应该是"约伯" 常见错误
Job. It's "Job." It's a common mistake.
♪ 我不是约伯 从未说我是 ♪
♪ I'm not Job, never claimed to be ♪
♪ 我知道你喜欢挑战我 ♪
♪ I know you like to challenge me ♪
♪ 但这很荒谬 ♪
♪ But this is ridiculous ♪
♪ 亚伯拉罕曾愿意杀了 ♪
♪ Abraham was willing to kill ♪
♪ 他的儿子 为了上帝 ♪
♪ His son for thee ♪
♪ 我会欢快地杀了 ♪
♪ I will kill ♪
♪ 我的两个儿子 ♪
♪ Two of my sons with glee! ♪
-那是你的想法吗 妈 -奇普
- Is that what you want, Mom? - Chip!
奇普...
Chip...
-嘿 -嘿 嘿 嘿
- Hey! - Hey, hey, hey.
♪ 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 ♪
♪ Tra, la, la, la, la, la... ♪
你们怎么来的
How did you guys get here?
-我们在这里四处卖♥♥艺 -噢 好吧
- We busked all over the place. - Oh, well,
-见到你们真的很开心 -比如 比如火车 自行车
- it's so great to see you. - Like, like train, bicycle,
-我不知道 -我的天 好吧
- I don't know. - Oh, my God, okay.
等我一下 等我一下
Hold on one second. Hold on one second.
-嘿 -奇普 奇普 奇普
- Hey! - Chip, Chip, Chip!
-不错 -只是想...
- Good one. - Just trying to...
加入小丑表演的狂欢中
join in the revelry with the clowning.
真的吗
Really?
不好意思 我不想...
I'm sorry. I don't want to...
-亲 -对不起
- Dear. - I'm sorry.
你为什么这身打扮
Why are you wearing this costume?
这是我的法国小丑服 这是...雷诺阿...
This is my French clown outfit. This is... Renoir.
不不不 奇普 奇普
No, no, no. Chip, Chip.
这就像某人在谷歌♥搜索的图片中看过某样东西
It's like someone, you know, looking at a funny
然后再看着它的滑稽的
French copy of something he saw in a photo
法国山寨版本一样
on Google image search.
我觉得这是在冒犯我
It is offensive to me.
这样很冒犯我 而且也很冒犯我的母亲
It is offensive and also it-it's offensive to my mother,
你知道 对她的母亲也是一种冒犯
you know, I-it's offensive to her mother, you know.
也对他的母亲 她的母亲 他们的母亲
To his mother, you know, her mother, their mothers.
我的意思是...在某种程度上
I mean, it's... in a way,
这对所有的法国♥母♥亲都是一种冒犯
it is offensive to all the French mothers.
而且 我觉得
And, I think
这与法国的母亲无关...
it's not about the French mother...
我不知道该怎么...
I-I don't know what...
好了 伙计们 我意思是 你在...
Come on, guys, I mean, what do you...
你看 他们被冒犯了就好像有外人到这来
You see, they're offended, like if somebody came here
打算做一些贝克斯菲尔德特有的事
and tried to do some Bakersfield thing.
你知道的 就像贝克斯菲尔德式洗牌
You know, like the Bakersfield shuffle.
是的 如果我来个贝克斯菲尔德式的洗牌
Yeah, if I did a Bakersfield shuffle,
就会显得无礼
that would be offensive.
是的 而且 ...
Yes. And...
他有可能做不到 因为不容易做到
he probably couldn't even do it 'cause it's not easy.
你不是法国"小臭"
You're not a French cloon.
是的
Yeah.
可是 你可以因为你是贝克斯菲尔德的"小臭"而感到骄傲
But, you know, be proud 'cause you're a Bakersfield cloon.
-没错 -为此感到骄傲
- That's right. - Be proud of it.
-对 为此感到骄傲 -为什么我在说"小臭"
- Yeah, be proud of that. - Why am I saying "Cloon"?
小臭 是的 小丑
Cloon, yeah. Clown.
-我喜欢 -非常法国范
- I love that. - Very French.
-我希望我是贝克斯菲尔德"小臭" -是的 我也是
- I wish I can be a Bakersfield cloon. - Yeah, me, too.
-我意思是... -是的 我想
- I mean... - Yeah, I would.
我的意思是 那样就会冒犯他和他的妈妈
I mean, that would be offensive to him and to his mother.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 奇普 也许 你知道吗
Okay, Chip, maybe, you know,
也许 雷诺阿的身份必须死
maybe Renoir must die.
是的
Yeah.
什么
What?
雷诺阿就必须死掉 就这样
Renoir must just die. That's it.
是的 死掉
Yeah, die.
好了 我们要开始巡回演出了
All right, we're gonna start the tour
因为这只是冰山一角
because this is just the tip of the iceberg.
我们有两只火鸡 我们这有两只鸡
We got two turkeys. We got two chickens right here.
鸡在这... 他们
Here are the chicken... they've...
嘿 我要向你们坦白个事
Hey, I've got a confession to make.
我没有再运营竞技场了
I'm not running the rodeo anymore.
所以 如果你们想了解竞技场的话 就和奇普谈吧
So, talk to Chip if you want to know about the rodeo.
戴尔好像已经
Dale has kind of,
冻结了
frozen the-the,
这一次的小丑表演预算
clowning budget at this time.
我很抱歉 伙计们
I'm really sorry, you guys.
-我也是 -嘿 这不是你们的错
- Me, too. - Hey, it's not your fault.
这种事情经常都会发生 我...
it happens all the time, I...
好吧
Well.
-那是什么 -是大♥麻♥ 女士
- What's that? - It's marijuana, madame.
我们会在外面吸
We will smoke it outside.
不 那和草一样吗
no. is that the same as grass?
是的
Yes.
-我可以试试吗 -什么
- Do you mind if I give it a try? - What?
-当然 是的 如果你想的话 -等一等 妈 不要
- Sure, yeah. If you want to. - Wait a second. Mom, no.
什么
What?
你已经够奇怪了 妈 别那样做
You're weird enough. Mom, don't do that.
我不再接受你的命令了 奇普
I don't take orders from you anymore, Chip.
我退出竞技场了
I'm out of the rodeo.
给你
Here you go.
-给我吗 好吧 -是的
- Me? All right. - Yeah.
天啊
God.
不 好棒 是的
No, that-that's good. Yeah.
-是的 -妈 够了
- Yeah. - Mom, that's enough.
雷诺阿的事很抱歉 奇普
Sorry about Renoir, Chip.
很抱歉我在竞技场那里对你很凶
Sorry I was mean to you at the rodeo.
还有歌♥剧之夜和所有的事情
The opera and everything.
我只是...我只是觉得你可以更有深度
I just... I just feel like you could dig deeper.
我觉得你可以找到真正属于你的小丑
I feel like you could find your true clown.
或"小臭" 随便你怎么叫
Or cloon, whatever you want to call it,
不过我觉得你很有天分
but I think you have a lot of talent,
我只是想要你更有深度一点
and I just want you to dig a little deeper and...
你知道的 到达那种境界
you know, get to it.
我的意思是 某种程度上 你...
In a way, I mean, you...
你要摆脱掉你的蚕茧 懂吗
you got to get out of your cocoon, you know.
是的 逃出你的小蚕茧
Right. Get out of your little cocoon.
-是的 -蚕茧
- Yeah. - Cocoon.
你们这些法国人啊
You French.
你知道 如果我没有儿子我现在会在哪吗
Now, you know, where would I be if I didn't have my son?
-不知道 -我不知道
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表