剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Let's play. Come on.
你告诉我说是你的竞技场
You told me you owned the rodeo
这些人都给你打工
and all these people work for you.
我可没给他打工
I don't work for him.
我是卖♥♥地毯的
I sell carpet.
他说自己是这家竞技场的头儿
He said that he owned this fancy rodeo,
你们所有人和别人
and that all of you people
都给他打工
and then the other people worked for you.
他说会买♥♥一辆道奇蝰蛇跑车
He said that he was getting that Dodge Viper.
好了 呃 我不明白...
Okay, well, I don't understand what the...
-你可能会有一辆道奇蝰蛇 -他说自己
- You might get the Dodge Viper. - And he said he was real,
非常擅长骑牛 我会看他骑牛
real good at the bull-riding, and I was gonna watch it.
然后我们可能还会...
And then maybe we're gonna have, like...
你怎么这么多问题 我们接着玩饥饿的河马吧
Why all the questions? Let's play some Hungry Hippo here.
怎么有这么多问题
What's with all the questions?
这些好像是拜金女才会问的问题
I mean, these sound like questions of a gold digger.
-你刚叫我什么 -我什么都没说
- What'd you call me? - I didn't call you anything.
我说这像是拜金女问的问题
I said it sounds like the questions of a gold digger.
噢 呃...
Oh. Well...
你刚叫我拜金女 是吗
You called me a gold digger, did you?
我没有...
I didn't...
嘿 我要赢了
Hey, I was winning!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要回佛罗里达
I'm going back to Florida.
我们可没说要搬去佛罗里达
We're not moving to Florida.
噢 天啊 我自己去
Oh, God. You're not coming with me.
莎伦
Shannon.
莎伦
Shannon!
该死的弹珠 莎伦
Goddamn marbles. Shannon?
莎伦
Shannon!
莎伦 莎伦
Shannon! Shannon!
莎伦
Shannon!
莎伦
Shanny!
快把你的钥匙给我
Let me have your keys, please.
把老妈的车钥匙给我
I need the keys to Mom's car.
那辆车是两驱的 伙计
That car is a two-wheel drive, man.
-它追不上... 它追不上... -我的 "未婚妻" 刚才抛弃了我
- It won't... It won't... - My "Fiance" Just left me!
把钥匙给我 谢谢
Give me the keys. Thank you.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
快点
Come on.
我告诉过你这没用
Told you the thing wouldn't go.
戴尔
Dale.
下车吧 拜托
Get out, please.
别管我 奇普 别管我
Leave me be, Chip, leave me be.
戴尔 快下来 拜托
Dale, come on, get out, please.
我们一起想办法
We can fix this.
快下车 我们聊聊
Just get out of the car so we can talk.
啥... 啥
Wha... What?
天啊
God.
啊 好了 闹够了
Ow! Okay, okay. All right, that's enough.
快停下 妈呀
That's enough. God.
-戴尔 -这太丢脸了
- Dale. - I mean, this is embarrassing.
-丢脸吗 -我们一点都不了解这些人
- It's embarrassing? - We barely know those people.
我们俩像白♥痴♥一样在斗嘴
We're fighting like idiots.
儿子
Boys.
-老妈 别插手 -你还有什么说的
- Mom, stay out of this. - What do you have to say?
我的女人把我抛弃了
My lady has left me.
这让我丢尽了脸
This is an embarrassment to who I am!
你脑子有病吗
What is going on?
你别再怪大伙儿了
You got to stop blaming people.
别再怪肯 别再起诉老妈了
You got to stop blaming Ken. You got to stop suing mom.
别因为自己不开心就变成混球
You got to stop being an asshole just because you're unhappy.
噢 是吗 噢 是的 我就这样 全是我的错
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah, that's me. Uh, everything's my fault!
呃 你知道吗 也许我就是个废物
Well, you know what? Maybe I am worthless!
也许这个家没我会好些
Maybe this family would be better without me!
莎伦
Shannon!
-戴尔 -我一会儿回来
- Dale. - I'll be back.
别走
Don't go.
莎伦
Shannon!
戴尔 不要追了 会冻死你的
Dale, don't go. You'll freeze to death.
戴尔
Dale.
林子里有熊啊
There's bears.
哎 太糟心了
Oh, my God.
-我去找他回来 克莉丝汀 -哦...
- I'll get him, Christine. - Oh...
你还好吗 奇普
Are you okay, Chip?
哦妈 他带了把斧头
Mom, he's got an ax.
也许是保护自己吧 我也不知道
For protection maybe, I don't know.
这边还有更多
There's some more over here.
-哦 啊哦 -怎么了
- Oh, uh-oh. - What?
我想热气都跑出去了 所以一直吹冷风
I think the heat just went out. It's just blowing cold air.
呃 可能火炉出什么问题了吧
Well, maybe it's something with the furnace.
呃 好吧
Um, okay.
我 呃... 可能是外面的火炉 我这就去检查
I'll, uh... Maybe it's outside. I'll go check.
-谢谢了 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
都这会了我们还在想着找弹珠 是不是太怪异了
Isn't it weird that we're looking for marbles,
我现在满脑子
and all I can think about
只想着戴尔还在外面 天啊
is Dale's out there all alone? Geez.
-哎没事 我爸会找到他的 -你这样想的吗
- Oh, Dad'll find him. - You think so?
是啊 我小时候不止一次离家出走
Yes, I do. I ran off more than once
但我爸总会把我找回来
when I was a kid, and he always found me.
-你听到了吗 -嗯
- Did you hear that? - Yeah.
-什么声音 -这是...
- What was that? - That was...
-好吵啊 -是啊
- loud. - Yes.
我弄不好
I couldn't get it working.
哦 宝贝
Oh, honey!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
-哦 -嗯这里暖和多了
- Oh. - Mm. That's better.
-是啊 -嗯
- Yes. - Yeah.
嗯
Mmm.
克莉丝汀 你还好吗
Christine, you doing okay?
我很担心戴尔
Oh, I'm worried about Dale.
我最后一次见我丈夫的时候
The last time I saw my husband,
我们大吵一架 一发不可收拾
we had a big fight and a blowout.
而且他也像戴尔这样摔门而去
And, usually, he just stormed out of the house.
但那次 他离开之前看着我说
But this time he stopped and looked at me and said,
"也许这个家没我会更好"
"Maybe this family would be better without me."
之后就...
And, uh...
而我现在... 特别担心戴尔
and now... I'm worried about Dale.
他会没事的
Dale's gonna be fine.
你不明白 奇普
You don't know that, Chip.
戴尔不会做傻事的... 我想说 我爸他 他不是...
Dale's not dead... I mean, Dad. I mean, he's not...
他不会像爸一样做傻事
he's not dead or Dad.
他只是...
He's just...
他只是... 是的 他只是...
He's just ha... Look, he's...
发脾气而已
having a tantrum.
对 就是这样
That's it.
一切都会没事的
He'll be fine.
我只想确定他人没事就行了
I just want to make sure he's okay.
妈 你不能...
Mum, you can't...
总这么担心我们 好吗
keep worrying about us. Okay?
你不用...想着
You can't just...
调和我们关系
fix us.
你开竞技场就想着调和我们之间的关系 但你要明白...
You bought a rodeo to try to fix us and-and, you know...
我俩都是成年人了
We're grown men.
我们会改变的
We have to fix ourselves.
你看这周都发生些什么事嘛
What a disaster this weekend was.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我原本只想让大家开开心心在一起
Oh, I wanted us to all have a good time
真正开心的家庭聚会
and a real great family experience,
这样就算我和你们爸约会
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表