剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
I was supposed to meet him tonight.
所以我才想在七点时在家
That's why I wanted to be home by 7:00.
我这几周一直都想和这个牧羊人分手
I've been meaning to break up with the shepherd for weeks.
我以为如果我能和卡车司机在一起
I just thought it would be easier
就不用这么伤脑筋了
if I knew I could be with the trucker.
现在我把一切都搞砸了
And now I've just made a mess of everything.
是的 可你...
Yeah, but you...
这么多人想和你在一起 你应该高兴才对
you should be flattered how many people want to be with you
虽然你已经离死不远了 我是说...
even though you're so close to death, you know? I mean...
这不是我...
That's not what I...
我说错了
That came out wrong.
抱歉给你办了五十岁生日派对
I'm sorry about your 50th birthday party.
我早该知道尽管自己这么努力...
You know, I should know when I try very hard that it just...
到头来还是被打脸
things blow up in my face.
没关系 奇普 你知道吗
That's okay, Chip. You know what?
除了最后这部分
Except for that last part,
其实这是我度过的最好的生日了
this was actually one of my best birthdays.
-是吗 -是的
- It is? - Yeah.
就是有点抱歉
I'm just sorry that you didn't
没能让你介绍新角色
get to try out your new character.
没关系
It's okay.
今天本该属于你
Today should've been about you
而不属于什么傻不拉几的小丑
and not some dumb clown, you know?
没那么傻啦
I mean, it's not that dumb.
你嘴里有大蒜味
You have garlic breath.
-来吧 -那...
- Come on. - Well...
我带你去见卡车司机吧
Let's get you to the trucker.
我希望自己有机会洗个澡 可是管他呢
Well, I was hoping I'd have a chance to shower, but, oh, well.
生日快乐 玛莎 别被勒死了
Happy birthday, Martha. Don't get strangled.
谢谢 奇普
Thanks, Chip.
怎么 你和他分手了吗
What, did you break up with him?
对 我现在五十了
No, I'm 50 now.
不能再像三十九岁那样了
I can't keep acting like I'm 39.
有时候 你知道一段恋情不会有结果
Sometimes you just know when a relationship isn't meant to be.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
肯
Ken.
一直站在洗手间里有点奇怪
It got kind of weird standing there in the bathroom,
所以我走进餐厅了
so I came out here to the restaurant,
-可你妈不在这里 -是的 那里...
- but your mom's not here. - Yeah, there...
那里刚发生了粗鲁的闹剧
There were some madcap shenanigans.
她应该是回家了
I think she just went home.
那个 肯 你应该找她聊聊
Hey, Ken. You should go talk to her.
直接去找她
Just go over there.
是吗 你这样想吗
Really? You think so?
对
Yeah.
有时候 你知道一段恋情会不会...
I mean, sometimes you just know when a relationship is...
有结果
is meant to be.
她是这么说的吗 应该是吧
Is that what she said? Yeah.
是的 有时候...
Yeah, I think sometimes it's...
你知道一段恋情会开花结果
you know when a relationship is meant to be.
-谢谢 奇普 -去找她吧
- Thanks, Chip. - Go-go over there.
你来这里做什么
What are, what are you doing here?
我就没走
Well, I never left town.
我... 我住在机场边的汽车旅馆
I, um, I got a motel room near the airport.
在那过圣诞节吗
For Christmas?
肯
Ken.
见到你真好 克莉丝汀
It's good to see you, Christine.
怎么了
What?
你不觉得我们都很自私吗
Don't you think we're being selfish?
克莉丝汀 你是我认识的人中
Christine, you are the most unselfish person
最无私的人了
I have ever met.
咱俩可以努力走下去
We can make this work, you know.
大伙儿 好消息
Hey, good news, everybody!
我订婚了
I'm engaged!
她有一辆吉普车 上面装了蓝牙科技
And she's got a jeep with Bluetooth technology.
这是莎伦
This is Shannon.
她穿小背心 这是她的风格
She wears a tube top. It's her thing.
你好 耳光大爷
Hello, slappy pappy.
小心点 莎伦 这家伙会给你当脸一耳光
Watch out, Shannon, this guy'll smack you right in the face.
-你好 老妈 -你好 亲爱的
- Hello, Mother. - Hey, honey.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-戴尔 -对了
- Dale. - Oh, yeah.
妈 你有冰块吗
Hey, Mom, do you have any ice?
莎伦要用冰镇红牛
Shannon needs it for her Red Bull
就着电解质营养冲剂喝
so she can take her Pedialyte.
行
Yeah.
冰块在冰箱里 戴尔
The ice in the freezer, Dale.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表