剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
因为这里的每一寸地我都花了钱
'cause I pay for rent on this piece of land
包括我的货车还有我的跑步机
on which my van and my treadmill sit.
-我不想惹麻烦 -哈 是吗
- I don't want no trouble. - Oh, don't you?
是吗 我觉得你就是来找我麻烦 因为只要我遇上你
Well, I think you do, because ever since I met you,
你就像搅屎棍一样让我不得安宁
you've been stirring the pot.
哦对了 我把跑步机的适配器给你带来了
Oh, by the way, I brought the adapter for the treadmill.
谢了 呃这还差不多
Thank you. Well, that's nice.
你赢了 戴尔
You win, Dale.
-我赢什么了 -跑步机啊 现在它是你的了
- Win what? - The treadmill. It's yours.
这我知道啊
I know that.
-你到底想说啥 -没啥
- What is your angle? - Nothing.
我只想让你知道 你妈妈为了你们兄弟俩
I just want you to know that your mom is working really hard
经营竞技场真的很不容易
for the both of you at the rodeo.
如果你可以站在你妈妈的角度
If you just try to see things
看待整件事
from your mom's point of view,
对她友善点
be a little bit nicer to her.
如果你可以的话 我觉得你会从
If you can, I think you'll see things
她的角度看到一些东西...从她眼里看出来
from her angle... See it through her eyes.
你认同我说的吗
Are we cool?
认同啊
Cool enough.
我很感激你过来找我
I appreciate you coming out here.
走吧 奇普 我们走吧
Come on, Chip, let's go.
需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
-你好 -嘿 是你啊
- Hi. Hi. - Hey.
你是摔下舞台的女孩吧
You're that girl who fell off the stage
-昨晚那个 -是的
- last night. - Yeah.
啊 你还好吗
Ah, are you okay?
啊 还好还好 我过来只是... 我想昨晚
Yeah, I'm good, I just... I think I might have left
我可能把我手袋落这里了 我在想
my purse here last night, and I was wondering
这里的工作人员会不会有看到
if maybe you guys happened to find it.
乖乖 你知道我们这里捡了多少手袋吗
Do you know how many purses we have here, love?
也许 五到十个吧
Maybe, like, five to ten?
岂止啊
More than a few.
女人们在这里什么都不记得的
Women really lose their heads.
也有道理 呃...
That makes sense. Um...
但我们真的感到很抱歉
But we felt really bad.
我们想给你免费跳一段大腿艳舞
We wanted to give you a free lap dance.
或帽子舞[也有送顶帽子的意思]
Or a hat.
那我还是要帽子吧
Maybe I'll take the hat.
-哦 -不好意思
- Oh. - Sorry.
我想说你真的很有才 但我有男朋友的...
I mean, you're really talented, but I have a boyfriend...
他是个牧羊人... 而且我不想背叛他
He's a shepherd... and I want to stay faithful to him.
好 帽子也是我做的
Okay. I made the hat, too.
-哦 太厉害了 -嗯 还行
- Oh, cool. - Yeah, it's all good.
这里很多商品都是我做的
I do all the merchandise here.
哇 真棒
Wow, that's really cool.
是啊
Yeah.
你找吧
Here you go.
呃 好的...
Um, okay...
-哦 找到了 -太好了
- Oh, here it is. - Oh, nice.
-哦 好了 -拿好了啊
- Oop. Okay. - There you go.
嗯 非常感谢你
Well, thanks a lot.
呃...我现在可以拿那顶帽子了吗
Um... maybe I'll-I'll take that hat now?
好了 谢谢你
Here you go. Thank you.
好咯 完美结束了 玛莎
Well, that's it, Martha.
谢谢你跟我一起来
Thank you for coming with me.
-哦... -哦天啊
- Oh... - Oh, God,
你真是一个超级棒的副手
you're such a great wingman.
女副手
I mean, wingwoman.
-呃... -但是 我应该听你的话的
- Aw... - But I should have listened to you.
我不应该强迫你看脱衣舞的
I should have never forced that stripper on you.
我觉得很抱歉
I feel terrible.
没关系 巴斯克兹夫人 那些不好的事我们都忘了吧
That's okay, Mrs. Baskets, there are worse things.
我真喜欢你 玛莎
I just love you, Martha.
呃谢谢啊 巴斯克兹夫人
Well, thanks, Mrs. Baskets.
我们真的要离开这个女人的欢乐场吗
Do we really have to leave this woman's paradise?
嗯 是吧
Well, probably.
那好吧
Okay.
我很喜欢这顶帽子
I love that hat.
上面写什么了
What does it say?
呃 是'打孔执照"
Uh, "License to drill."
有点含沙射影的说法 就像脱衣舞一样...
It's like a innuendo, like a stripping...
"含沙射影" 我喜欢这个词
"Innuendo." I love that word.
一本书 一本书怎么可能治好我的腰
A book? How is a book gonna heal my back pain?
又不是我写的
Well, I didn't write it.
"大脑不想面对被压抑的愤怒
"The brain doesn't want to face up to the repressed anger,
所以它跑开了"
so it's running away from it."
尽是一堆自说自话
A bunch of psychobabble.
你就这样想我的吗 你觉得我脑子里
Is that what you think, that all this is
也尽是这些东西吗
just in my head?
那我来告诉你我的想法吧
Well, I'll tell you what's not in my head
我就是要起诉你 所以如果你觉得给我一本
is my lawsuit, so if you think you're gonna give me
破烂寡淡低能的破书就能让我感动
some rinky-dink, ho-dink, boo-dink book,
那你就大错特错了 就像我的腰一样
then you're sorely mistaken, much like my back.
我才没那么多戏
I'm not thinking anything,
我只想你去做你想做的事
and I want you to do what you want to do.
我只想告诉你 你是对的
I just wanted to tell you that you were right.
我应该听你的意见的
I should've listened to you.
过去我做了很多错事
I made a lot of mistakes.
-我们都是 -是的
- We all did. - That's right.
-奇普的小丑也各种出错 -是的
- Chip made mistakes on the clowns. - That's right.
你买♥♥马的时候也犯了错
You made some mistakes with the horses.
但现在我想跟你说的是
But now what I'm saying to you is,
如果我们都用自己擅长的方式合伙经营竞技场
if we all stay in our own lanes as business partners,
也许我们就能成功
we can get somewhere.
我今后会听
And I will be listening to
我财务大♥师♥的意见
my financial wizard.
也就是你
That's you.
所以我... 你的意思是我可以拿回我的钱了吗
So I'll get... you're saying I'll get my money back?
是的
Yes.
我是洛莉·葛蕾丽尔研讨会的毕业生
I'm a Lori Greiner seminar graduate.
-我们怎么可能失败呢 -你看着啊
- How could we lose? - Look at this.
哇 我觉得
Wow. I don't think
我从没见你背打得那么直
I've ever seen you stand up that straight.
是啊 我就像海军周时的海军一样兴奋
Yeah, I'm as wrecked as a navy man during Fleet Week.
-给我转一个 -我不知道行不行
- Do a twirl. - I don't know if I can.
试试看
Try it.
-我可以转了 -哇...
- I can do a twirl. - Oh...
你看 我现在是奇普了
Look at this, I'm Chip.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表