剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
你猜有啥好事
Guess what.
巴斯克兹家族竞技场有三匹潇洒种马了
Baskets Family Rodeo now owns three beautiful stallions.
-戴尔 快来 戴尔 -把马儿关在里面
- Dale, come on, Dale! - Give the horse space!
把它们关在里面
Give the horse space!
它们疯了 简直疯了
They're crazy, man! They're crazy!
你被糊弄了 戴尔
You got swindled, Dale.
好吧 我被糊弄了 被谁啊
Okay. Yeah, I got swindled. From who?!
吉姆·杰克·马霍尼
Jim Jack Mahoney.
吉姆·杰克·马霍尼
Jim Jack Mahoney?
JJM可不是善茬 不能相信他
JJM ain't no good. He can't be trusted.
-我们要赶紧处理这事 -都怪你
- We've got to fix this. - This is your fault!
我觉得不好笑
I don't find that funny.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay. Now here we go.
肃静 牛仔们
Quiet, cowboys.
欢迎大家来参加竞技场的会议
All right, welcome to the rodeo meeting.
首先 厕所问题
First off, bathrooms.
对 有人在厕所里涂鸦了"戴尔-多"[假鸡鸡]
Yeah, somebody graffitied the bathroom to say "Dale-do."
我知道那是什么意思 我知道"戴尔-多"是啥
I know what that is. I know what a Dale-do is.
那是拿我名字玩双关呢
That's a play on words with my name,
-我很不喜欢 -没错 别那么做了
- and I do not appreciate it. - Yes, don't do it.
-请别污化我的名字 -别那样做
- Don't sexualize my name, please. - Don't do it.
现在 我们该怎么处理疯马儿
Now, how are we gonna fix those crazy horses?
女士 我们不会驯马 只会骑马
Lady, we don't break horses. We ride 'em.
有什么区别吗
Well, what's the difference?
-搞啥呢 兄弟 -奇普 怎么回事
- What the hell, man?! - Chip, what's the deal?
伙计们 听着 让她说完
Okay, guys, listen, hear her out.
妈很棒 这是她的第一家竞技场
Mom's cool. This is her first rodeo.
继续吧 妈
Go ahead, Mom.
谢谢 奇普 你也很棒
Oh, thank you, Chip. You're cool, too.
好了
Okay, now,
表达一轮赞美和愤恨
a round of compliments and resentments.
这张支票没法提现
I can't cash this paycheck
因为我没有银行账户
on account I ain't got no bank account.
我们上个老大 埃迪...
Now our last boss, Eddie... well,
他用几口烈酒和打几发炮当我工资
he paid me off in a little hooch and a little coochie.
说啥呢 兄弟
What the hell, man?
埃迪把钱直接转入我账户
Yeah, Eddie set up a direct deposit for me.
他在哪儿呢
Where is he anyway?
埃迪是谁
Who's this Eddie?
我们老大... 他最棒了
Our boss... he was the best.
行了 我有话要说
Okay, I have an announcement to make.
埃迪死了
Eddie is dead.
-啥玩意儿 -我们就该这么想
- What?! - Well, that is what we should assume
因为现在这里是巴斯克兹家族竞技场
because this is the Baskets Family Rodeo,
不是埃迪家族竞技场
not the Eddie Family Rodeo.
-没错 -那才怪了呢
- That's right. - Oh, hell, no, uh-uh!
我要走了 回家熨袜子去
I'm out of here. I'm gonna go home and iron my socks.
喂 我们的会还没开完呢
Hey, now, we're not finished with this meeting!
巴斯克兹[篮子] 真是笑话
Baskets. What a joke.
其实这会开得不错
That was a good meeting. You know?
但是 妈 我们不知道怎么经营竞技场
But, Mom, we don't know what we're doing with this rodeo.
我去请埃迪回来吧
Let me get Eddie back.
我想让这成为家族企业 咱家的企业
Oh, I wanted this to be a family thing, our thing.
我知道 但你得听我说 我要把埃迪找回来
I know that, but you got to listen, I need to go find Eddie.
我会把他带过来
I'll bring him here.
他很快就能驯服这些马 懂吗
He can break these horses in no time, all right?
只要我先找到他 求你了
I just need to find him. Please?
行 去吧 去找他
Okay, go. Get him.
当然 我喜欢池塘
Yeah, I love ponds.
那里的水蛭情况怎么样
What's the leech situation like out there?
好吧 那个
Uh-huh. Right. Um,
克雷格 抱歉
hey, Craig, I'm sorry.
我得挂电♥话♥了
I'm gonna have to let you go.
我朋友正盯着我呢
My friend is staring at me.
-你好 奇普 -你好 玛莎
- Hey, Chip. - Hey, Martha.
我要你开车带我到处转转 找到埃迪
I need you to drive me around so I can find Eddie.
好的 他最后一次出现在哪
Sure. Where was he last seen?
你可以就这样旷工吗
You can just leave work like that?
可以 今天我休息
Yeah. Today's my day off.
我过来打长途电♥话♥的
I just came in to make long distance calls.
-你还认识外州的人啊 -认识
- Oh. You know people out of state? - Yeah.
妈 你肯定想听这个
Mom, you're gonna want to hear this.
我准备给那个吉姆·杰克·马霍尼打电♥话♥了
I'm getting ready to call that Jim Jack Mahoney,
就是他把那些烂马卖♥♥给我们
the guy that sold us those horseshit horses,
我要告诉他我的想法 再给他念"取缔闹事法"
and give him a piece of my mind, and read him the riot act.
奇普好像要找人来驯马
Well, I think Chip is gonna get someone to break the horses.
奇普应该去找小丑 妈
Chip's supposed to be getting clowns, Mom.
这里除了奇普自己
Have you seen any bozo types,
你看到其他小丑了吗
besides Chip himself, around here?
我不会指望他的表演的
I wouldn't count on it.
那好吧 亲爱的 你想做就做
Well, okay, honey. Do what you want.
用我的电♥话♥吧 我装了个全新的...
Use my phone if you want. I got a brand-new...
瞧瞧 喜欢吗
Look at this. Do you love it?
-解放双手了 -行 真不错
- It's hands-free. - Okay, look at this.
我不知道它叫啥 但用着很舒服
I don't know the name of it, but it's very comfortable.
永远别相信三个名字的人
Never trust anyone with three names.
詹姆斯·厄尔·雷[刺杀马丁路德金]
James Earl Ray.
约翰·威尔克斯·布斯[刺杀林肯]
John Wilkes Booth.
喂 你是吉姆·杰克·马霍尼吗
Yes. Is this Jim Jack Mahoney?
我是戴尔·埃弗雷特·巴斯克兹
Yes, this is Dale Everett Baskets
在巴斯克兹家族竞技场打来的
calling from Baskets Family Rodeo.
我想告诉你
Yeah, I want to let you know that
你把那些烂马卖♥♥给我们家
you're messing with the wrong family
是完全错误的决定
when you sold us those shit horses.
对
Yeah.
大卫·李·罗斯[范·海伦摇滚乐队主唱]
David Lee Roth.
我知道你的意思 但我...
Well, I mean, I hear what you're saying, but I...
好 我知道了
Mm-hmm, I understand.
非常感谢 很高兴和你讲话
Thank you so much. It's been a real pleasure.
好的 你也是 再见
Okay. You, too. Bye-bye.
要不你当面跟他谈吧
Well, why don't you just talk to him face-to-face?
需要我陪你去吗 亲爱的
Do you want me to go with you, honey?
不用
No.
大清早的 想喝点什么
Hey, what can I get you this fine morning?
我们想打听点事
We'd like to get some information.
我们在找一个叫埃迪的人
Um, we're looking for a man named Eddie.
他说话嘟嘟囔囔 大概这么高
He's kind of a mumbly-mouthed guy, um, about this tall.
从来听不懂他讲话
Never makes any sense.
我不认识他
Nah, I don't know him.
有点... 奇怪
That's... odd.
埃迪总是谈到这地方
Eddie's always talking about this place.
酒保怎么会不认识他
I don't know why the bartender doesn't know him.
我觉得他认识
I think he does.
"法律与秩序"里[电视剧]
On Law & Order,
酒保都是无缘无故就含糊其辞
bartenders are always being evasive for no reason.
啥
What?
-我还是她 -他在...
- Me? Her? - Is he...?
这位女士
The lady.
好吧 这没准是个线索
All right. I think this might be a lead.
反正不是喝倒彩
It's not a catcall.
我认识埃迪
Yeah, I know Eddie.
以前经常来这儿
Used to come here all the time.
-听说他又去戒酒互助会了 -好吧
- I hear he's back in AA. - Okay.
等下 你不是该保守秘密吗
Wait. Aren't you supposed to keep that a secret?
我又没在互助会 我想说就说
I'm not in it. I can say what I please.
好吧 有道理
Okay. Uh, fair enough.
我能为这条信息补偿你吗
Could I compensate you for that information?
这有几张五块
I've got a couple of fives
和... 一些证书
and... some Certs.
我和同事一起出门
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表