剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
And this, uh, mansion living, it's kind of fun.
-我很喜欢这里 -是啊
- I like it. - Yeah.
不过 我想也许我可以帮你搞定你的马
I expect maybe I could fix your horses, though.
-好的 -你要走吗
- Okay. - Leaving?
你要离开我吗 弹哥
Are you leaving me, Stretch?
哦 多蒂 不是的
Oh, Dottie, no.
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you.
因为这里是我的家
Why, this is my home.
这里是我长大的地方
This is where I grew up.
从一个驯马的小男孩
Grew from a boy breaking horses
变成一个驯服女人心的男人
into a man breaking hearts.
哦 弹哥 如果没有你 我可怎么办
Oh, Stretch. What would I do without you?
多蒂 我听到你的孩子们在外面
Dottie, I think I hear your boys outside.
-哦 那帮小崽子 -给我开门
- Oh, shit! - Open this door.
她的孩子都是疯子
Her kids are crazy.
他们觉得我在骗她的钱
They think I'm stealing from her.
他们要过来杀掉我们 再推到我身上
Coming over here to kill us both and claim I did it.
好的 听着 埃迪 如果你需要我帮你揍他们
Okay, look, Eddie, if you need me to help you fight them,
-我 我 我可以 但我 我不想... -哦 天啊 不行 他们个头很大
- I-I-I will, but I-I don't... - Oh, God, no, they're huge.
更何况 我根本不认识这个女人
And besides, I don't even know this woman.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
怎么 你还真以为照片里的人是我啊
What, do you think that was me in them pictures?
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
我以前在韩国当厨子的
I was a cook in Korea.
你是韩国人吗
You're Korean?
不是 他的意思是他一直在假扮马童
No, he's saying that he's been impersonating a stable boy.
-离我们远点 -原来你一直在假扮她的...
- Leave us alone. - You've been impersonating her...
马童吗
her stable boy?
-该死的你门在做什么 -我们快走
- What the hell are you doing? - Got to go.
-快走 走 -哦 天啊
- Go, go. - Oh, God.
等等 我们要 我们要去哪儿啊
Wait, where are we, where are we going?
弹哥 你不会离开我 对吗
Stretch! You're not leaving me, are you?
多蒂 你很好 但我要走了
Dottie, you're the best. I got to go.
噢 弹哥 天啦
Oh, Stretch, oh!
我知道我在那里待不长的
I knew I wouldn't have long there.
他们要么报♥警♥抓我
They'd either call the cops on me or
要么就真的把她交给我
have her committed.
我原本想我们也许可以
I figured we may as well have
拥有一段美好的时光
as good a time as we had while we could.
我喜欢这种感觉良好的故事 你知道
I love a feel-good story about, you know,
老年妇女 非法占据这些事
senile women and squating.
你想做竞技场的生意吗 巴斯克兹
You want to be in the rodeo business, Baskets?
有一件事是你必须要先了解的
There's one thing you got to know first.
不要和吉姆·杰克·马霍尼做生意
Don't do business with Jim Jack Mahoney.
这建议好 玛莎 你应该把这句话抄下来
That's good advice. Martha, you should write this down.
-哦 -你这里有笔吗
- Oh. - You have a pen in here?
什么
What?
呃 我希望他不是去上厕所
Well, I hope this isn't a bathroom break.
我现在好想喝杯星冰乐
I was hoping to get a frappuccino at the same time.
好吧 门外有个长沙发你可以在那边尿尿
Well, there's an outdoor couch you can urinate on.
奇普 他从裤兜里掏了一把枪出来
Chip, he's pulling a gun out of his pants.
我看到了 玛莎
I see that, Martha.
好吧 我跟你说啊 我不会就这么空手而回的
Well, I tell you this, pal, I'm not gonna leave empty-handed.
我不会要你用过的牙刷或者其他什么的
I'm not gonna take one of your used toothbrushes or anything.
我要拿点值钱的
I'm gonna take something of value.
呵呵 买♥♥了就不能退换
Well, all sales are final.
你好啊 埃迪
Hello, Eddie.
吉姆·杰克
Jim Jack.
我可以提个请求吗
May I make a request?
不要打坏这块屏幕
We leave the flat screen out of this.
我闻到一股尿味
It smells like urine in here already.
你尿在车里了吗
Do you pee in this car?
现在我们两清了 吉姆·杰克·马霍尼
Now we're even, Jim Jack Mahoney!
草泥马啊
Mother trucker!
奇普 你看到了吗
Chip, did you see that?
什么 你说戴尔吗
What, Dale?
不是 就是... 我觉得刚刚那台是智能电视
No, it was... I think that's a smart TV.
好了 现在吉姆·杰克·马霍尼
All right, Jim Jack Mahoney feels bad
该为那些喂了药的马的事情感到糟心了
about that string of shithead horses now
因为我刚刚把他家射了个稀巴烂
'cause I shot his home all up.
我们一会竞技场见吧
I'll see you folks back at the rodeo.
好的 谢了 埃迪
Okay. Thanks, Eddie.
不敢相信我们活着出来了
I can't believe we made it out there alive.
我还以为我要见上帝了
I thought I was gonna meet my maker.
我现在觉得更坚强了
And I'm stronger for it.
真希望我抓了些爆米花 知道吗
Just wish I had had some of that popcorn, you know?
兄弟 外面的空气肯定很清爽
Man, the air sure is clear out here.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
什么 你是要在露天撒尿吗
What, you got to pee alfresco or something?
不 看到那边的小山丘了吗
No. See that hill over there?
-看到了 -我之前跟你提过的牧羊人
- Yeah. - That shepherd I told you about,
他就在那边放羊
he works in the field right over the hill.
-不 这太傻了 -什么
- No, this is dumb. - What?
你想跟他聊天吗
You want to talk to him?
-去啊 跟他聊聊 -不 不 你是对的
- Go talk to him. - No. No, you were right.
他又不是我的男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
也许他都不记得我了
He probably doesn't even remember me.
玛莎
Martha...
...听着 是我错了
...look, I'm wrong.
我...
I-I...
你应该听从你内心的声音
You should listen to your signals.
我并不擅长领悟这些事
I'm not good at picking up on those things.
但你很擅长
You're good at it.
对了 顺便说一下
And, by the way,
你让人很难忘 真的
you're very memorable, very.
-真的吗 -是啊 你手上有绿色的石膏呢
- Really? - Yeah, you have a green cast.
我意思是 是个人都会记得这种东西的
I mean, people remember that kind of stuff.
而且 你还...
Plus you have a...
你还很可爱
you have a sweetness to you.
-呃... 好吧 -去吧
- Well... okay. - Go.
-谢谢你 奇普 好的 -去吧 去追求你的生活
- Thanks, Chip. All right. - Go live your life.
那我就试试吧
I will give it a shot.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表