剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
我妈开了家竞技场
My mom opened a rodeo.
她竟然把一堆钱浪费在我们根本不需要的垃圾上
She's spending a lot of money on shit we don't need.
我的背啊...
My back. Oh...
你被起诉了 妈 我要起诉你
You're getting sued, Mom, I'm suing you.
你该不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
你为什么这身打扮
Why are you wearing this costume?
这是我的法国小丑服
This is my French clown outfit.
你不是法国"小臭"
You're not a French cloon.
很遗憾您撞车了 先生
I'm sorry about your collision, sir,
但我们不赔假眼
but we don't cover glass eyes.
它们属于配饰
They're considered accessories.
-玛莎 -我的天
- Martha! - Oh, my God.
-请稍等 先生 -克莉丝汀来了
- Hold on, sir. - It's Christine.
巴斯克兹夫人 你吓到我了
Mrs. Baskets, you scared me.
我们要去维加斯了
We're going to Vegas.
你和奇普吗
You and Chip?
不 你和我
No, you and me.
欢度闺蜜周末
A girls' weekend.
我们要参加一个女性商业人士的研讨会
We're going to a businesswoman's conference.
美国一档创业者展示发明和获取赞助的真人秀节目
"创智赢家"的洛莉·葛蕾丽尔会去那儿
Lori Greiner's gonna be there, from Shark Tank.
她是真正的商业领袖
She's a real business leader.
-她... -总之 我给咱俩搞到了二合一套餐
- Well, she... - Anyways, I got us a two-for-one package.
我去 你也去
You're going, I'm going.
还有免费手提袋拿
We get a free tote.
咱们不都是女性商业人士吗
We're businesswomen, aren't we?
好吧...
Well...
维加斯有什么好玩的吗
So, what's fun to do in Vegas?
我随时都可以腾出周末
You know, I could always clear up a weekend
带你去逛逛
and show you around.
这是闺蜜周末 肯
It's a woman's weekend, Ken.
我受够了男人们让我♥干♥这干那
You know, enough men have been telling me what to do.
我哥吉姆
My brother Jim.
戴尔要起诉我
Dale is suing me.
-奇普对我不满意 -啥
- Chip was mad at me. - What?
你说啥... 戴尔要起诉你
You said, wha... Dale is suing you?
你的小孩起诉过你吗 肯
Did you ever have any of your kids sue you, Ken?
没 他这么做太过分了
No. It's awful that he's suing you.
要是我能和这小畜生谈谈就好了
I wish I could talk to his little ass.
你没必要跟他谈 肯
There's no talking to him, Ken.
我已经释怀了
I've been through this.
维加斯那家你喜欢的
Hey, what's the name of that steakhouse
牛排店叫什么名字
you like so much there in Vegas?
澳派
Oh, the Outback.
玛莎 这趟旅行肯定贼拉开心
You know, Martha, this is gonna be a hoot.
你们乡下人都爱这么说 对吗
That's what you guys say in the sticks, don't you?
可能吧
Um, I guess.
牛排薯条 没错 熟透的那种...
Steak fries, yes... Well done, please...
对了 再来杯...无酒精菠萝汁朗姆酒
And, uh, oh, a piña... Virgin... piña colada.
对... 玛莎 你要朗姆酒吗
Yeah... Martha, you want a colada?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
我有口腔溃疡
I have a canker sore.
-只要一杯 -谢谢 先生
- Oh, just one. - Thank you, sir.
那啥... 明天能送张今日美国报吗
You know... hey, will we get the USA Today tomorrow?
日了狗了
Oh, damn it.
别在意 抱歉 黛娜
Never mind. I'm sorry, Dinah.
一杯朗姆酒就行
Yeah, just one colada.
谢谢 她人真好
Thanks a lot. Oh, she's nice.
嘿 玛莎 我差点忘了给你
Hey, Martha, I almost forgot to give you this.
你的吊牌和手提袋
Your lanyard and your tote.
谢谢 巴斯克兹夫人
Thanks, Mrs. Baskets.
没事
Yeah.
这样吧 我要用它
You know what? I'll fill it up
装满卫生用品 然后送给一位流浪♥女♥士
with hygiene products and give it to a homeless lady.
别啊 玛莎 这是你研讨会用的手提袋
No, Martha, that's your tote for the seminar.
你要把所有研讨会的东西装进去
You put all your seminar package stuff in there.
换作是我 绝不会背自己的包
I wouldn't even carry your purse.
我会把它收起来只拿手提袋
I'd consolidate it and just carry the tote.
我就把它当作附带的包吧 本就该这样
I think I'll just use it like an extra bag, as intended,
不过 还是谢谢你
but thank you.
玛莎 如果你玩不尽兴怎么办
Martha, what if you get bogged down?
你会后悔的
You'll be sorry.
我没事 多谢提醒
I'll be okay, but thanks.
好吧 各有所爱
Okay, to each his own.
有人吗
Hello?!
人呢
Hello?!
很好
Good.
行了
Okay.
佳得乐是我的
Gatorades is mine.
四瓶都是
All four of 'em.
这是我的
This is mine.
这些是我的
These is mine.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在拿属于我的东西
I'm taking what's mine.
咱妈感恩节
I reinjured my back
放我鸽子 我在竞技场
dealing with a broken pipe on Thanksgiving,
处理坏管子的时候又伤到背了
over at the rodeo, when Mom bailed on me.
肉桂粉是我的
This cinnamon's mine.
糖豆是我的
Jellybeans are mine.
现在我第四腰椎和
Now I have a bulging disc
第五腰椎的椎间盘膨出
between my L4 and my L5 on my spinal cord.
正好在我腰椎上
Right on my lumbar vertebrae.
我联♥系♥到个大夫 他在点评网和一些公车站的
And I got this surgeon, who comes highly recommended on Yelp
风评很高 他建议我接受手术[老军医么???]
and some bus stations, and he says that I need surgery,
所以...
so...
这和你乱拿一气有什么关系
What does this have to do with you taking stuff?
这场手术很贵
Well, my surgery's gonna be very expensive,
妈又刷爆了我的信♥用♥卡♥...
and Mom maxed out my credit card, so it's...
该付出还钱了 懂吗
it's payback time. You know?
这是必须的... 我要拿走它
Need to... I'll take this.
我邦妮·瑞特的CD呢
Where's my Bonnie Raitt CD?
在这儿 咱妈呢
There it is. Where is Mama?
因为我要知道还剩多少掠夺的时间
'Cause I need to know how much time I have to loot.
没必要拿这个
I don't really need to take that.
她和玛莎去维加斯了
She's in, uh, Vegas, with Martha,
参加女士研讨会
at a woman's conference.
维加斯 我把话撂这
Ah, Vegas. Well, I tell you one thing.
竞技场不会给她报销 这是肯定的
The rodeo won't be paying for that, that's for sure.
那好吧
Oh, all right.
我去洗个澡
I'll be in the shower.
这灯我要了
I'll take this lamp.
只需要...
I'll just...
我的背
My back.
玛莎 能把它放进你的手提袋吗
Martha, can you put this in your tote?
我的装满各种小玩意了
Mine's full of bric-a-brac.
-当然 你晚点会看吗 -会的
- Sure, you gonna read it later? - I am.
半熟的鸡蛋
Ooh, soft-boiled eggs.
抱歉了 女士们 我要去弄点吃的了
Excuse me, ladies, I've got to hit the buffet.
言归正传 我有家竞技场
So, anyway, I own a rodeo.
味儿不好闻 但我很喜欢
It's smelly, but I love it.
我试着让它更漂亮点
I try to make it more beautiful,
但大家好像不怎么在乎
but people don't seem to really care.
我的儿子也在那工作
My sons also work there,
他们以为自己比我懂得多 所以...
and they think they know more than me, so...
你们几位女士都做什么的
What do you ladies do?
我在凤♥凰♥城有一家发廊
Well, I own a hair salon in Phoenix.
嬉皮美发
The Hipster Snipster.
迪迪的叫理发仓房♥ 琦琦的叫剪立干
Dee Dee's got Scissor Barn and Kiki's got Cut and Dry.
名字真好听
Oh, cute names.
你也有发廊吗
And you own a salon?
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表