剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
when I pick up my girls on Saturday.
我... 我的背好痛
My... my back's hurting.
好痛 我压力好大
It hurts. I'm stressed.
你怎么看 奇普
What do you think, Chip?
我现在应该让戴尔经营这门生意吗
Should I let Dale run the business now?
老妈 我在尿尿
Mother, I'm trying to urinate.
怎么 突然要征询我的意见了啊
So, all of a sudden my opinion counts, huh?
我以为自己
I thought I was just, you know,
-只是个门口检票员 -别提什么 "门口检票员"
-front of house. - Don't say "Front of house."
如果你还有别的绝活儿 我倒想看看
If you have a new routine, I'd love to see it.
我的这扇大门一直为你敞开
My door's always open to you.
噢 太好了 那我随时都可以找你面试吗
Oh, great, so I get to audition for you anytime?
真是头号♥职业新闻 老妈
Wonderful career news, Mom.
顺便说一下 这是讽刺
That's sarcasm, by the way.
我知道
I think I know that.
嘿 奇普
Hey, Chip.
我们会让你去舞台表演
We'll put you right on stage.
是吗
Really?
是的
We will.
是吗 吉姆叔叔
Ain't that right, U.J.?
呃 我们看好你的小丑技艺
Uh, we believe in your clowning.
你是我们的家人
You're-you're family.
呃 我从吉姆舅舅和戴尔
Well, I'm hearing some
那里听说了一些有趣的事 妈妈
interesting things from Uncle Jim and Dale, Mom.
我才不要和自己
Well, I'm not getting into a bidding war
儿子吵架呢
over my own son.
好吧
Fine.
把它给我 谢谢
Bring the... that. Thank you.
你为什么不把竞技场卖♥♥给我 克莉丝汀
Why don't you just sell me the rodeo, Christine?
连你自己都说
I mean, you even said,
搞竞技场不是商业决策
you know, it was never a business decision.
你为什么对竞技场这么感兴趣
Why are you really interested in the rodeo?
你是出于情感因素 是吗
It's emotional with you, isn't it?
你根本不关心这门生意
You don't care about the business.
你之所以买♥♥下自己妹妹的竞技场
You're trying to buy the rodeo from your sister
因为你还生你死去老妈的气
because you're mad at your dead mother.
我来这里帮你擦屁♥股♥
I came here to fix this for you.
这和情感没半毛钱关系
Emotion doesn't have a damn thing to do with it.
我要离开这里
You know, I-I got to get out of here.
愤怒也是一种情感 吉姆
Anger's an emotion, Jim.
我知道
I know it is.
你不是要开奎兹诺斯大会吗
Don't you have a Quiznos convention to get to?
没有什么大会
There is no convention!
我就知道
I know!
噢 妈的
Oh, damn.
嘿 我的车在你后面 我要把它挪开
Hey, my car's behind you. I got to move it.
嘿
Hey.
-噢 出去看一下 -噢 去看一下他
- Oh, go take care of that, please. - Oh, go get him.
-去 去吧 快点 快呀 -快 快点
- Go, go, go, go, go. Hurry. Hurry. - Quick. Quick.
♪ 你拿走试试 ♪
♪ Don't dare take away ♪
♪ 我生命中的一切皆美好 ♪
♪ Everything that's good in my life ♪
♪ 一切... ♪
♪ Every little thing... ♪
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我是超赞的老爸
I'm the number one dad.
它指着我
It's pointing towards me.
嗨 老爸
Hi, Dad.
上车 我把今天都安排好了
Get in the car. I got a great day planned.
-比尔要上电视了 -什么
- Bill's about to be on TV. - What?
开始了吗
Did it start?
-没有 -还没有
- No. - No, not yet.
快点啊
Come on, hurry.
快啊
Come on.
-戴尔 靓仔 -嗨 戴尔
- Dale, good looking. - Hi, Dale.
丹妮尔 有什么发现
Danielle, what did you find over there?
有人把它叫作冻酸奶
Some call it Froyo.
而另外的人称它为冷冻酸奶
Others call it frozen yogurt.
但不管你怎么叫它
But however you refer to it,
它都会让你脑冻结
it will give you brain freeze.
而且在贝克斯菲尔德广受欢迎
And it's making a big splash here in Bakersfield.
我弄不明白
I don't get it.
给我们介绍一下冻酸奶
So, tell us about this Frobot.
这个创意是如何产生的
Where'd you get the idea?
我突然就想到了
Well, it just came to me.
一天晚上 我想到了"冷冻"
One night, I was like, "Frozen"
和"机器人"这两个词 然后... 就把它们组合在了一起
and "Robot," Let's just... let's put 'em together.
大家都喜欢吃冻酸奶
Well, everyone loves frozen yogurt.
至少我认识的人
At least I haven't met
-都喜欢 -噢 那是我
anyone who doesn't. - Oh, that's me.
来自特拉克斯顿广场的报道
Reporting live from Truxtun Plaza,
我是丹妮尔·马娜
I'm Danielle Mana.
-交给你了 斯蒂夫 -呃
- Back to you, Steve. - Huh?
-挺好的 -表现得很好
- That's all right. - Good job.
不 真的很好
Yeah, no, it was really good.
呃 我过来是因为
Well, uh, the reason I came over here,
呃 今天下午 呃...
uh, th-this afternoon was, uh...
恭喜你家酸奶 对了 广♥告♥做得很棒
Congratulations on the yogurt, by the way, it's a great story.
谢谢你 戴尔
Thank you, Dale.
但我来这里 我也不知道 就想和姑娘们出去转转
But I came over here to, I don't know, hang out with the girls.
姑娘们 你们有什么计划吗 要不 呃...跟我出去玩
Girls, you want to go do something? Maybe, uh... go hangout?
-好啊 -或者就差不多类似的事吧
- Sure. - Want to do something like that?
你们想怎么玩
What'd you like to do?
-随你们高兴 -买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥
- Anything. - Shopping.
买♥♥... 好哇 买♥♥吧 我们一起疯狂购物吧
Sh... Okay, shopping! Let's go on a shopping spree.
超级疯狂购物 好的
Big shopping spree. All right.
那我就很好意思
Then I don't feel so bad about
开口问你要这个月的生活费了
asking for the support check this month.
呃 你为什么要觉得不好意思
Well, why would you feel bad about that?
反正我喜欢开支票 我的支票本呢
'Cause I love writing those. Where's my checkbook?
找到了 因为我总是随身带着
There it is, 'cause I always have it,
因为我总是带着支票本
'cause I always have my checkbook,
因为我总要开支票
'cause I'm always writing checks.
好了 给你吧 走吧 姑娘们
Okay, here you go. Ladies, let's do it.
我们去疯狂购物吧 好吗
Let's go on a shopping spree, okay?
-玩开心 注意安全 知道吗 -拜拜 爱你
- Have fun, be safe, okay? - Bye. Love you.
戴尔 看好这两位小天使 没问题吧
Dale, watch those little angels, would you?
我会的 比尔 谢谢 她们是我的小天使
I will, Bill, thank you. They're my angels.
-拜 比尔 -好的 拜拜
- Bye, Bill. - All right. See you guys.
-好的 -拜拜
- Good job. - Bye.
呃 你该知道因为竞技场的生意
Well, you knew Dale had some resentments
戴尔心有不快 而且好像连奇普
'cause of the business, and it seems like
也有点不安逸
maybe Chip has some resentments, too.
我是不安逸啊 我跟她说过
I do have some resentments. I told her.
是的 他心里是不舒服 他跟我说了
Yeah, he does have some resentments; he told me.
那我要出门了 你要我给你买♥♥点什么吗
Well, I'm going out. You need anything?
给我买♥♥个竞技场怎么样 我给你买♥♥了个竞技场
How about a rodeo? That's what I got you.
呃 我看着啊 也许
Well, um, actually, it seems like
你心里也不痛快 巴斯克兹夫人
maybe you have some resentments, too, Mrs. Baskets.
也许吧
Maybe I do.
从现在开始计时啊 你们有两分钟时间
When I start the clock, you've got two minutes.
买♥♥任何我们喜欢的东西吗
To buy whatever we want?
疯狂购物就是这个意思
That's what a shopping spree is.
给***********也买♥♥点
And buy something for Snoozy
他在车里等着呢 好了...现在开始
He's waiting in the car. Okay, and... go!
-爸 -我们还没准备好啊
- Dad! - We're not ready.
1分钟58秒 资本主义气息肆意延烧
One minute, 58 seconds. Capitalism run amok!
别停下 疯狂买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥吧
Shopping spree coming through.
我就是世界上最好的老爸
World's best dad!
30秒
30 seconds.
冷静点 时间还够的
Stay cool. That's plenty of time.
就这样 快拿着这些袜子
Keep going. Grab those socks.
时间...到
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表