剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
没有 其实我是陈琴中餐馆的
Oh, no, actually, I'm the CEO and owner
总裁兼老板
of Chin Chan's Chinese Bistro.
陈琴中餐馆
Chin Chan's?
玛莎 她是陈琴的老板娘
Martha, the Chin Chan lady!
你好
Oh, hi.
我超迷你家的占卜饼
I'm obsessed with your fortune cookies.
谢谢
Thank you.
免费续杯让你大出血了吧
They must kill you on the refills, huh?
那是吸引他们回头的原因
You know, that's what keeps them coming back.
真精明
So smart.
还有捞面
That, and the lo mein.
捞面
Lo mein.
先生们 你们的见解很深刻 这就是
Good insights, gentlemen. And that is what it's like
当今商界女性们的感受
to be a woman in today's business world.
这钱花得真值
Oh! Worth every damn penny.
看 样品
Ooh, samples.
稍微有点早
Little early.
有酒耶 玛莎
Wine, Martha.
仙粉黛
Zinfandel.
这对我来说挺健康的
That looks a little healthy for me.
不知道她们怎么敢在公共场合做按♥摩♥
Oh, I don't know how they do a massage in public.
我私底下做都不敢
I won't even do one in private.
你喜欢按♥摩♥吗 玛莎
Do you like massages, Martha?
我不太喜欢陌生人碰我
I don't really like to be touched by strangers.
-瞧瞧这些花 -克莉丝汀
- Oh, look at those flowers. - Oh, Christine.
-克莉丝汀 你在这儿啊 -陈琴 陈琴老板娘
- Christine, there you are. - Chin Chan! The Chin Chan lady.
我们正聊到去脱衣舞俱乐部呢
We were just talking about going to the strip club.
我们每年都去 你们想一起去吗
We go every year. Do you want to come with us?
那里可以免费续男人哦
There are gonna be free refills on men.
男人...
Oh! With men...
-当然去啦 -太好了
- Well, yeah, I guess. - Yeah.
-很好 -我不太确定
- Awesome. - I don't know.
我好累 脚还疼
I'm pretty tired, and my feet hurt.
噢 你膝盖痛吗
Oh, does your lap hurt?
因为接下来肯定会痛
Because it is going to.
算上我们
Count us in.
-好啊 酷毙了 -我不...
- Yes. Awesome. - I don't...
你可以等下再退出嘛
You can bow out later.
噢
Oh!
嘿 戴尔
Hey! Dale!
哇
Whoa!
你在搞啥
What are you doing?
我在搬自己的东西
I'm taking what is mine!
你要控告你老妈 她可伤心了
You know your mother's very upset that you're suing her.
噢 对了 你知道个毛啊
Oh, yeah, uh, guess what.
哎哟 我的背啊... 是啊 我还伤心着呢
Ow, my back... Yeah, I'm upset, too.
我要去...
I'm up...
你连跑步机都要搬吗
Are you taking the treadmill, too?
-嘿 肯 -奇普
- Hey, Ken. - Chip.
呃 你在偷克莉丝汀的跑步机吗
Yeah, uh, you're stealing Christine's treadmill?
这叫抵押物 给我将来做背部手术用
It's called collateral, for my impending back surgery.
别用地毯大王的口气对我吆喝 肯
Don't Carpet King me, Ken.
这不是科罗拉多
We're not in Colorado.
嘿 奇普 能用一下你电♥话♥吗
Hey, Chip? Can you get your phone out, please?
这个姿势要两个角度拍才好看
I'm gonna need two angles on this.
我电♥话♥拍不了视频
My phone doesn't do video.
你看 你老妈
Look, your mother just wants you
只是想要你撤诉
to drop the lawsuit.
别操纵我... 我要把这个样子拍下来
Don't gaslight me... Let me put this on me.
别操纵我 肯
Don't gaslight me, Ken.
你都还没把戒指套在我妈手上呢
You know, you didn't even put a ring on it.
所以 基本上说 这关你屁事啊
So this is really none of your beeswax.
你见谅啊 我还有台跑步机要搬
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a treadmill to move.
可千万别死在我面前 戴尔
Don't die on me, Dale.
别死在我面前
Don't die on me.
噢
Oh!
我希望自己有几个这样的舞男
I wish I had some ones.
女士们... 淑女们
Ladies and... gentlewomen,
接下来的脱衣舞表演要献给一位特别的女士
one special lady will get her very own strip show.
有请玛莎·布鲁克斯到舞台上来
Can Martha Brooks please come to the stage?
-玛莎 -说啥
- Martha! - What?
-我帮你报名了 -为什么
- I signed you up. - Why?
我以为你想体验一把
I thought you wanted to live a little.
我可没这么说过
I never said that.
呃 那你该好好体验一把 去吧
Well, you should. Live a little, let it go.
体... 呃 体验一把...
Li... Well, live a little...
-好啊 -巴斯克兹夫人...
- Yeah. - Mrs. Baskets...
好好享受 玛莎 很好玩的
Go have some fun, Martha, it's all in fun.
-我... 这不...好玩 -我就在这里 玛莎
- I... this isn't... fun. - I'm right here, Martha.
如果他们敢捣鬼 我会立马上到舞台上去
If they try any hanky-panky, I'll be right up there.
噢 他们叫了消防员
Oh! They've called the fire department.
♪ 我下流 我湿透 ♪
♪ I'm saucy, I'm drippin' ♪
♪ 我美味 我可口 ♪
♪ I'm tasty, delicious ♪
♪ 一迈进来 我就从头到脚神清气爽 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm fresh head to toe when I step in the spot... ♪
噢 好吧 我...
Oh, okay, I...
玛莎 一起跳啊
Martha, go along with it.
我觉得这不太好
I think it's a bad idea.
♪ 我下... ♪
♪ I'm sau... ♪
啊
Aah!
玛莎
Martha!
我以为这里有个小酒吧 这食柜居然是空的
I thought we had a minibar. This cupboard is bare.
妈呀 啥也没有
Old Mother Hubbard. There's nothing the cupboard.
抱歉 能让我过去吗
Excuse me, can I get through?
噢 好啊
Oh! Yeah, sure.
对不起
Sorry.
我应该告诉过你 巴斯克兹夫人
I should have told you, Mrs. Baskets,
我不能去这种地方
I just can't go to these types of things.
我不知道你看出来没有
You know, I don't know if you've noticed,
可我一直都没怎么睬你
but I've been giving you the silent treatment.
啥
What?
没有 我可没注意
No, I didn't notice it.
-啊 来 我来帮你吧 -我自己来
- Huh. Here, let me help you with this. - I got it.
那我帮你把枕头放上来吧
How about your pillow? I could plop that up,
-行吗 -不必了... 哎哟
- couldn't I? - I don't need it... Ow.
噢 抱歉 听着 我去给你弄一些冰
Oh! I'm sorry. Listen, let me get you some ice.
洛莉·葛蕾丽尔 噢
Lori Greiner? Oh!
我朋友玛莎肯定不会相信这一幕
My friend Martha's never gonna believe this.
洛莉 噢 天啊
Lori, oh, God.
噢 天啊 我叫克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
Oh, God. I'm Christine Baskets.
抱歉 是我克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
Sorry. It's Christine Baskets.
-这简直就像... -很高兴认识你
- This is just like a... - Nice to meet you.
-谢谢 -我过来弄一些冰
- Thank you. - I'm just getting some ice.
-坐飞机坐得我脖子疼 -噢 我很抱歉
- I have a sore neck from my flight. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我脖子也疼
I get a sore neck myself.
我们成双胞胎了
We're twins.
啊 玛莎
Ah! Martha!
我看到洛莉·葛蕾丽尔了
I met Lori Greiner!
拉斯维加斯出奇迹啊
It's a Las Vegas miracle!
她人超赞
She was so nice.
我要告诉肯
I got to call Ken.
好吧 呃 我在睡觉呢
Okay, well, I'm trying to sleep.
呃 这 这很好啊 克莉丝汀
Well, that's-that's nice, Christine.
你好像很开心嘛
It sounds like you're having a really good time.
听着 呃 我不想让你伤心 可是 呃...
Listen, uh, I don't want to upset you, but, uh...
噢 是因为脱衣舞男吗
Oh, is it the strippers?
-噢 我可没把他们放心上 -不 不是
- Oh, I don't care about them. - No, no.
呃...我刚刚和戴尔聊过了
Well... I just talked to Dale.
呃 我来这里找他谈话
Well, I came down here to talk to him
让他撤诉
about dropping the lawsuit.
你在贝克斯菲尔德吗
You're in Bakersfield?
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表