剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah.
克莉丝汀 我太糟糕了
Christine, I was so awful.
抱歉我这么麻烦你
Sorry for being a stinker.
我呢...
And I'll just...
我这辈子再也不喝醉了
I'll never get more drunker again in my life.
太好了 咱们和那玩意儿说再见吧
That's good. We're done with that stuff now.
你知道吗 你让我想起老爸了
You know, you remind me of my dad.
但我支持你
And I'm rooting for you.
天 忘了要跟闺蜜们打牌了
Oh! My card game with the girls.
吃的在冰箱里
There's food in the, uh, fridge.
我们晚点见
I'll see you later.
你们就当我的头牌小丑 很激动吧
So I'm gonna make you guys key clowns, which is very exciting.
我知道你俩都是新手
I know that you're both novices,
但咱们肯定能做好这事
but I think we can make this work.
我们很荣幸
we are super honored
你居然会想起咱俩
that you'd even think of us to-to ask,
还请我们去做... 就那些...
about the clown... all the-all the clown...
你刚说的那些有关小丑的事
all that clown stuff you were say-just saying.
够义气 你也... 我们很喜欢... 他这么
That's cool, and you're coo... we like that... who he is,
-讲义气 -对
- as a guy. - Mm-hmm.
他... 准备升片区经理了
He's, uh... he's up for regional manager.
我也许会掌管机场那家快餐店
I-I might be running the Arby's by the airport.
有人吗
Hello?
那啥 我们得去忙了
Okay, well, we got to go.
马上来
I got you.
-等一下 先生 -你也要忙了吗
- One second, sir. - You're busy, too?
是的 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
呃 奇普 你没事吧
Um, Chip, are you okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
呃 我知道你期望很高
Well, I know you had your hopes up pretty high
以为你的朋友会帮你一把
that your friends were gonna help you,
但他们好像让你失望了
and seems like they let you down.
-你肯定有种被背叛的感觉 -玛莎
- You must feel pretty betrayed. - Martha.
你想让我帮你把这里弄得乱七八糟吗
Do you want me to help you trash the place?
不用了 我知道你只是想让好受些 玛莎
No. I know you're trying to make me feel better, Martha,
但这样做没用
but it's not working.
-好吧 你需要小丑 -是的
- Okay, so you need clowns. - Yeah.
-我知道了 -是啊
- I get it. - Yeah.
看来阿比快餐店没什么希望了
Arby's didn't pan out.
我们去麦当劳试一下怎么样
What if we try Mickey D's?
好啊 继续讲
Okay. Keep going.
呃 麦当劳叔叔好像就是小丑
Well, like, uh, Ro-Ronald McDonald is a clown.
-啥... -麦当劳叔叔
- Come... - Ronald McDonald is just the mascot
是麦当劳全球快餐店的吉祥物
for the restaurants throughout the world.
我还以为他在麦当劳工作
I thought he worked at McDonald's.
天呀 向你推销东西真是太容易了 蠢爆了
God, you're easily marketed to, you moron.
呃 那我们从查克芝士乐队
Well, what if we tried to hire
雇佣一些机器人怎么样
some of the animatronics from the Chuck E. Cheese band?
-他们超有活力 -他们也没有太多...
- They're really energetic. - They don't have a lot of...
他们只会弹班卓琴
They're banjo hacks.
他们只会这样
You know, they just kind of do this.
我不知道他们会不会小丑表演
I don't know how much clowning they can do.
但是 要是你能够重新给他们编程呢
But what if you could reprogram them?
你知道查克芝士乐队在哪吗
Do you have an in at Chuck E. Cheese?
我知道它在 好像呃... 呃
I know where, like, um... Hmm.
不知道
No.
这个会开得不错
Good meeting.
-我觉得手气很好 -不 不 不
- Feeling lucky. - No, no, no.
-你老是这样说 -对不住大家 我来晚了
- You always say that. - Sorry I'm late.
你相信吗
You can't believe that.
我去了三家超♥市♥才买♥♥到芹菜
I went to three different stores to find celery.
市场上肯定缺货
There must be a shortage.
-妈呀 露易丝 -嗨 甜心
- Geez, Louise. - Hi, sweetie.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
噢 你们打得正嗨嘛
Oh. You're in full swing.
挺好呀
That's good.
唔 舒服多了
Phew. That's a relief.
-噢 我懂了 噢 呃... 别
- Oh, I get it. Oh, uh... No.
-你肯定就是克莉丝汀了 -是啊
- You must be Christine. - Yeah.
-嗨 亲爱的 我是琼 -这是琼
- Hi, honey. I'm Joan. - This is Joan.
-你认识琼吗 -你就坐这里吧
- You know Joan. - You just stay right there.
没事 我再去拿一把椅子
I'll get another chair. I'm fine.
-噢 别 别这样 -噢 别这样 我坐这里就行了
- Oh, no, no, no, no! - Oh, no. I'm gonna sit right here.
不 绝对不行 不要这样
No, absolutely not. I insist.
-不要这样 -不 不行
- I insist. - No, no, no.
我们可以5个人一起玩
We can play five-handed something.
-不行 我... -五个人一起...
- No, I'm... - Five-handed...
我们可以... 我们可以一起 呃...
I know what we... We could, um...
我们去沙发那边坐吧
Let's go to the sofa.
-我们可以一起看电影 -对啊 走吧
- We could watch a movie. - Yes, let's do it.
看 "惊声尖叫2" 怎么样
How about... Scream 2?
-噢 那部电影很搞笑 -我看行
- Oh, that's a fun one. - I love that idea.
-你觉得怎么样 克莉丝汀 -你觉得行吗
- Would you like that, Christine? Huh? - You'd like that.
-是啊 看来你觉得行 -是啊 挺好的
- Yes, you'd like it. - Yeah. That'd be all right.
应该很有意思
That would be fun.
呃 刚选的电影蛮有意思嘛
Well, that was an interesting choice.
琼这个人很有意思
Joan's a lot of fun.
而且靠得住
And she's reliable.
你知道为什么我让你就带点芹菜来吗
And you know why I asked you just to bring the celery?
因为你没来的话
Because nobody would be disappointed
大家才不会失望
if you didn't show.
呃 不会吧 玛姬
Well, come on, Maggie.
我有生意要做 这是工作
I'm running a business. It's a job.
呃 我还要组织大家打牌呢
Well, I'm running a card game.
这又不意味着我们不能继续做朋友了
Doesn't mean we're not still friends.
下一次我来组织大家打牌怎么样
Why don't I plan the next card game?
交给我办
I'll host it.
我到时候还会做一些芝士和饼干
I'll even make the cheese and crackers.
我之前就想让你带一些芝士过来
You know I wanted you to bring the cheese.
你做的芝士和饼干配起来味道好到爆
'Cause nobody pairs cheese with a cracker the way you do.
五谷薄脆饼干都是这样的
You know it's all in the Triscuits.
是啊 请为我转接仿生机器人公♥司♥
Yeah, can I talk to someone in animatronics, please?
面条仔 嘿
Noodles. Hey.
伙计 我想做小丑
I want to be a clown, man!
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
你的话 我认真想过了
I was thinking about what you said, man.
我们动起来吧 兄弟
Like, let's-let's do it, man.
我来了 都准备好排练了
I'm in the zone. I'm, like, ready to rehearse.
约德也会过来吗 我们要等他吗
Is Jode coming, too? Should we wait for him?
不用了 老兄 他绝不会从阿比快餐店辞职的
No, man. He's, like, never gonna leave Arby's.
他爱上了那个小...
He's in love with his little...
小经理职位
his little manager job.
他绝对不会辞职的
He's never gonna leave.
我以为... 我以为我爱他 但是...
Like, I thought... I thought I loved him, but, like...
...我觉得这一切好奇怪
...everything's gotten so weird.
好吧 呃...
Okay. Um...
抱歉 其实我肚子里有宝宝了
I'm sorry. It's just, I'm pregnant.
对不起
I'm sorry.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
是啊 我不能... 不能再到约德那里打工了
Yeah, I can't work for... can't work for Jode anymore.
我... 我考虑了你之前的邀请
Like, I've... I've thought about your offer,
我想做小丑
and I want to be a clown.
-好啊 但你... -怎么了
- Yeah, but you're... - What?
-你都 呃... -噢 天哪
- You're, um... - Oh, my God.
你认真的吗 就算我怀孕了还是可以做小丑 老兄
Are you serious? I can be pregnant and be a clown, dude.
我... 我是个支持女权运动的... 绅士
I'm... like, I'm a women's libber type... gentleman.
我就是...
What I was...
好吧 我们开始吧
Yeah, we'll get started.
马上开始 好吗
Right away. Okay?
会没事的
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表