剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
It's gonna be okay.
噢 爸爸的衣服和你超搭 很棒
Oh, Dad's stuff fits you. That's great.
你们俩都超瘦
He was skinny like you.
我做了土豆煎饼 香肠 培根 鸡蛋
I got hash browns, sausage, bacon, eggs.
我还做了最拿手的米奇煎饼和
I got my signature Mickey Mouse pancakes,
摩登原始人维生素[动画片摩登原始人]
and Flintstones vitamins.
我要一个弗雷德 威尔玛和恐龙薄饼[摩登原始人里面的角色]
I'll have a Fred, a Wilma and a dinosaur.
棒呆 恐龙薄饼马上煎好了
Beautiful. One Dino coming up.
老妈以前可从没给我们做过这样的早餐 耶
Mom never used to cook like this for us, yeah.
你应该尊重你老妈
You should respect your mother.
怎么这么好吃
It's good.
招到小丑了吗
Find any clowns?
把你和我说的话
Now tell him
告诉他
what you told me.
呃 我很抱歉
Well, I'm just so damn sorry,
而且这和你的种族或者宗教
and it had nothing to do with your race
没有任何关系
or your religion,
一切都无关
whatever that might be.
好吧
Okay.
我只是个愚蠢而又醉醺醺的小丑
Just drunk damn fool clown.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不会再发生这种事了
It'll never happen again.
谢谢你送的这些... 这些花插
Thank you so much for the... those flower holders.
你把每件事都做得很好
Everything you've done has just been first-class.
-好市多库存过剩了 -真的很感激
- Costco overstock. - Really appreciate it.
谢谢你说的这些话
And thank you for saying what you did.
我和你分享一下自己的经历 好吗
May I share a personal experience?
我妹妹有酗酒问题
My sister had a drinking problem
喝了酒之后就会和陌生人回家
where she would go home with strangers.
-噢 听起来太糟糕了 -是啊
- Oh, that's terrible. - It was.
但是戒酒互助会真的帮到了她
It was, but AA really helped.
我听说过戒酒互助会 这个组织很好
I've heard of AA. It's a good program.
她在这里组织互助会
She hosts a meeting here.
如果你需要帮助 可以随时过来参加
That hand is there for you if you need it.
不 我不需要任何帮助
No, I don't need any help.
我滴酒不沾就好了
I just won't do the sauce anymore.
噢 你的语气和我爸一模一样
Oh, you sound just like my dad.
"不需要任何帮助"
"Doesn't need help."
谢谢你过来 告诉我实情
Thank you for coming by and saying what you did.
我对此很感激 上帝保佑你
I appreciate it. God bless you.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
爱谁
Love who?
克莱尔
Claire.
哪个克莱尔
Claire who?
崔妮蒂 伙计 新来的小丑
Trinity, dude. Your new clown.
她从阿比快餐店辞职了
She left Arby's for good.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
对她好点 兄弟
Be good to her, man.
我给你拿点纸
Let me get you a tissue.
上面有些鼻滴
There's some post-nasal drip.
我超爱她
I love her so much.
我们在阿比快餐店做了
We did it at Arby's.
做什么了
Did what?
做♥爱♥了 伙计
Sex, man.
在餐厅里吗
In the restaurant?
不是 伙计 是在停车场...
No, man, in the parking lot...
就在油脂罐旁边
by the grease tanks.
呃 也许我只能劝你
Well, maybe I can convince you
来竞技场和我们一起演小丑
to come clown at the, at the rodeo with us.
她不想见我 她已经变心了
She don't want to see me. She's changed.
自从大肠杆菌爆发
It was ever since the E. Coli breakout
我就要她上过厕所后要洗手
when I started making her wash her hands.
这就是你们的导火索吗 就让她洗个手吗
That was the turning point, is making her wash her hands?
是啊 伙计 她这个人不喜欢听别人的话
Yeah, man. She don't like to be told what to do.
谁又喜欢呢
Who does?
奇普....
Chip...
...让我做小丑吧
...make me a clown.
好
Okay.
欢迎加入巴斯克兹家族竞技场
Welcome to the Baskets Family Rodeo.
-这种臭味奶酪好好吃啊 克莉丝汀 -嗯我也觉得
- The stinky cheese is yummy, Christine. - Mm-hmm.
可不是嘛 越臭越好吃
The stinkier the better, I always say.
我打赌琼肯定喜欢吃硬质奶酪[也有走霉运的意思]
I bet Joan likes hard cheeses.
-讨厌克莉丝汀 别这样 -我又不会跟她说
- Christine, stop it. - I won't.
亲爱的 我回家了
Honey, I'm home.
他谁啊
Who is that?
他是奇普在竞技场的朋友
That's Chip's friend from the rodeo.
他超级懂马的
He's terrific with the horses.
一群女人打牌吗
Women playing cards?
还以为一辈子都看不到这样的场景呢
I thought I'd never see the day.
憨得很
That's so silly.
有意思
That was interesting.
你经常让竞技场的牛仔们
Do you often have cowboys from the rodeo
来你家吗 克莉丝汀
in your home, Christine?
-不是啊 -他们的身上总有干草的味道吗
- No. - And do they always smell like hay?
或者肥料的味道
Or manure?
打到哪儿了
Where were we?
克莉丝汀 我需要一个衣架
Christine, I need a coat hanger.
-这个通不了 -哦 天啊
- This won't push it through. - Oh.
好吧 我去看看
All right, I'll take care of it.
拉链给我拉上
Zip your fly up.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
女士们
Ladies.
-你们今晚过得怎么样 -很好
- How are we this evening? - Good.
呃 你在竞技场工作吗
Uh, you work at the rodeo?
是的 巴斯克兹竞技场
Yes, sir. Baskets Rodeo.
哦 天啦 我才发现你长得好像布鲁特·约翰逊啊
Oh, my God, you look just like Brute Johnson,
他是个骑牛士 我以前还跟他吵过架
a bull rider I used to wrangle around with.
难道不像吗
Don't she look like him?
嗯 这是什么臭味儿 真好闻
Hmm, what's the smelly, yummy,
你们在吃臭味奶酪吗
stinky cheese you got here?
-哦 我要疯了 -嗯 真好吃
- Oh, my God. - Mmm.
艾迪 我能跟你聊聊吗
Eddie, can I talk to you for a minute?
-打扰一下 -嗯 没事
- Excuse us. - Mm-hmm.
嘿 我觉得你可以去吃个饭
Hey, I thought it would be fun
刮个胡子 看场电影什么的 我请客
if you went and had a meal, got a shave and saw a movie on me.
-好的 -玩开心
- Okay. - Enjoy yourself.
-好吧 -哎 实在不好意思
- Yeah. - Sorry.
总有人就是这样没用
Some people are just so helpless.
亲爱的 他裤子都要掉了
Honey, his pants were falling down.
说真的 我真的很担心他
Totally. I'm completely worried about that man.
不错 你只要假装漫不经心地散步就行
Yeah, so you're just innocently promenading.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
你不用去注意他 而且约德 你要演出追她的感觉
You don't notice him. And Jode, you're just trying to catch up
因为她掉了一块披萨
because she left her slice of pizza.
不是要你去抱她
You're not trying to hug her.
你为什么不跟我说说话 克莱尔
Why won't you talk to me, Claire?
宝贝 到底怎么了
Baby, what's wrong?
呃 我有孩子了
Um, I'm pregnant.
-是他的吗 -你说什么
- Is it his? - What?
不 是你的 你这白♥痴♥
No! It's yours, you idiot!
意思是你要回阿比上班吗
Does that mean you're coming back to Arby's?
哦 看吧 我就知道会是这些屁话
Oh, man. See, this is the shit I'm talking about, dude.
-好了 好了 好了 -我受不了了
- Okay, okay, okay. - I can't stand that.
好 大家都听着 我们就...
Okay, listen, everybody, let's just...
你想当小丑吗
You want to be a clown?
你现在是个准妈妈了
You're a mom now.
这就是我想说的 这些屁话
This is what I'm telling you, this shit.
他总是教我怎么做事
He's always telling me what to do!
听着 我没有制定规矩
Look, I don't make up the rules.
我又不是那个
I'm not the one that told you
要求你上完厕所要洗手的人
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表