剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
- Yeah. no. - I wouldn't be,
我就不能见到所有这些有趣的人了
I wouldn't be able to meet all these interesting people.
说的很对 有道理
There you go. That's right.
-你知道吗 -这是真的
- You know? - It's true.
-那就是为什么你们在这 伙计们 -我觉得你们没有意识到
- That's why you're here, man. - I don't think you realize
-给我的生活带来了什么 -他很棒
- what you-you add to my life. - He's cool.
不然的话 我就会是一个坐在沙发上...
Why, I'd be just an old woman sitting on a...
独自一人的老女人
on a couch alone.
你知道吗 可是我在这里
You know? But here I am with,
和世界旅行者
you know, world travellers,
小丑 演员们在一起
clowns, performers.
-蚕茧 -手中夹着大♥麻♥
- Cocoon. - And a joint in your hand.
你的蚕茧
You cocoon.
蚕茧
Cocoon.
你知道 有的词真的很有趣
You know, some words are just funny.
蚕茧
Cocoon.
为了"小臭"
For the cloon.
逃出你的... 逃出你的蚕茧
Get out of your... get out of your cocoon.
你个小"小臭"
You little cloon.
张开你的翅膀
Spread your wings.
嘿
Hey.
我有一个问题问你们
I have one question for all of us.
所有... 有谁饿了吗
Is ev... is anyone else starving?
-是的 你知道有什么好地方吗 -我知道吗
- Yeah. Do you know a good place? - Do I?
嘿
Hey.
你看起来挺好 哥们
You look good, playa.
谢谢为我们开门
Thanks for opening for us.
感恩节愿意为哥们做任何事
Anything for my boy on Thanksgiving.
你得帮忙 你是唯一一个了解这厨房♥的人
You got to help. You're the only one that knows the kitchen.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 哥们 你曾是我最好的手下之一 奇普
Yeah, man, you were one of my best guys, Chip.
-依然穿得下 -看起来不错
- It still fits. - Looks good.
你有什么新的
Do you have any newx7f
我该知道的招牌菜吗
signature sauces that I should know about?
我们来了
We have arrived.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
我到家了
I'm home!
欢迎来到阿比之家 我能为你做点什么吗
Welcome to Arby's. What can I do for you?
欢迎就对了 这些是我的新朋友
Welcome is right. These are my new friends.
他们从来没有来过阿比之家 所以...
And they have never had the Arby's experience, so...
那你们得试试炸薯圈
Well, you got to get curly fries.
炸薯圈 就像法国炸薯条一样
Curly fries! They're like french fries,
不过是卷的
but they're curly,
加过调料 更好吃
they're seasoned, and they're better.
无意冒犯法国薯条 但是真的更好吃
No offense to the French, but they are.
嘿 约德 这个阿比的牌子掉了
Hey, Jode. This, uh, Arby's sign fell.
没关系 哥们 把它放那
It's all right, man, just set it down.
嘿 把那个带回家吧
Hey, bring that home.
我想把它放在厨房♥里
I'd love to have that in the kitchen.
噢 谢谢你拯救了感恩节
Oh, thank you for saving Thanksgiving.
不用谢我
Don't thank me.
谢谢阿比
Thank Arby.
我每天都心怀感激
I do every day.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表