剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
I was out with co-workers,
下班后喝了几瓶啤酒
grabbing a couple beers after work.
以为我能控制自己
Thought I could handle it.
第二天早上醒来 床上有个放了玉米饼的盘子
Woke up the next morning with a quesadilla sitting on a plate
我都不记得自己做了玉米饼
in my bed that I do not remember making.
我很可能会烧掉房♥子
I could have burned the house down.
埃迪肯定会喜欢这故事 他喜欢玉米饼
Eddie would have loved that story. He loves quesadillas.
谢谢聆听
Thanks.
-肯定有人知道些什么 -你在干嘛
- Somebody must know something. - What are you doing?
-别说话 -你们好
- Don't talk. - Hi. Okay.
大家好 你们好 我是玛莎
Guys? Hi. Um, yeah. Hi. I'm Martha.
我非常确定 我不是酗酒者
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm pretty sure.
因为喝两杯就头疼
Um, I get a headache after two drinks.
但是我经常喝两杯 所以没准我也算酗酒
Although I always have the two, so who knows?
总之 我来这里
But, anyway, um, I'm here
是因为我们的朋友埃迪失踪了
because our friend Eddie is missing,
他以前常来这个互助小组
and he used to come to this meeting,
如果你们有人见过竞技场的埃迪
so if any of you have seen Eddie from the rodeo,
请在小会结束后
could you please, after the meeting,
来找我 玛莎·B
come and see me, Martha B,
或者奇普·巴斯克兹 奇普·B
or, um, Chip Baskets, or Chip B.
B表示其他词
Um, the "B" Stands for something else.
再见
Bye.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我认识埃迪
Um, I know Eddie.
真的吗 太好了 真的太好了
Oh, you do? That's great. That's great.
没错 他跟我说过
Yeah. Last I heard, he told me that
他跟一个富婆住在镇子东边大约一小时车程的地方
he was staying with a rich lady about an hour east of town.
有结果了
Wow. Results.
有结果了
Results.
你的笑容很美
You have such a nice smile.
-谢谢 -所以 那啥
- Thanks. - Yeah. So, um,
就是湖边那所建在山上的豪♥宅♥
out by the lake, there's that mansion up on the hill
-看着有点像城♥堡♥ -好的
- that looks kind of like a castle? - Okay.
对 我好像知道那地方
Yeah, I think I do know that area.
我男朋友在那里工作
My boyfriend works out there.
男朋友
Boyfriend?
呃...
Well...
你刚在分享经历时就应该说出来
You could have mentioned that in your share.
多谢你的提醒
Thank you for the information.
你为啥要撒谎说有男朋友
Why did you lie and tell that guy you had a boyfriend?
他对你有意思
He was hitting on you.
我知道 我可没撒谎 我确实有男朋友啊
I know. I wasn't lying. I do have a boyfriend.
实际上还有两个
I have two, actually.
这其中肯定没我 对吗
I'm not one of 'em, right?
你说啥
What?
他在巴斯克区养羊
He's a shepherd from the Basque region?
在贝克斯菲尔德市吗
In-in Bakersfield?
是啊 那里有一个很大的巴斯克社区
Yeah, there's a big Basque community here,
我们在饲料库外面认识的
and I met him outside the feed store.
于是我请他喝了杯咖啡
So I asked him out for coffee, and we're gonna go out
等他回到镇上剪羊毛时 我们就会约会
when he gets back in town to shear his flock.
那你...没有男朋友
So you... so you don't have a boyfriend?
呃 还在暧昧阶段呢
Well, I mean, it's in the early stages,
但他给我的信♥号♥♥很强
but the signals I'm getting from him are pretty strong.
-难道他是Wi-Fi热点吗 -呃
- What is he, a Wi-Fi spot? - Well,
你怎么确定自己喜欢上某个人的
how do you know when you like somebody?
难道不是凭感觉吗
Don't you just get a feeling?
有时会觉得很兴奋
Sometimes it feels like excitement, um,
多数时候是惊慌
mostly panic.
我和这个养羊的家伙就是这种情况
And that's kind of the problem with this shepherd.
他风度翩翩 可我不太信任他
He's very beautiful, and I don't trust that in a person.
我还是更喜欢那个
So I'm kind of leaning more
通过无线电认识的全国到处跑的卡车司机
towards the cross-country trucker I met on my CB radio.
你有一台民用无线电啊
You have a CB radio?
是啊 我的传家宝
Yeah, it's an heirloom.
你就用它和开车
And you just talk to truckers
路过镇上卡车司机闲聊吗
that are passing through town on your CB?
呃 我只... 现在只和一个人聊了
Well, it's just... Now it's just one.
我可能喜欢他 因为和他在一起很自在
Maybe I like him 'cause it's not a challenge.
我们约会时 我甚至都不用化妆
I don't even have to wear makeup when we hang out.
我躺在床上时 他会在无线电上给我唱歌♥
I just lie on the bed, and he sings to me over the radio.
玛莎 我对你的性生活不感兴趣
I don't want to hear about your sex life, Martha.
是吗 我感觉你很有兴趣啊
Really? 'Cause it kind of seems like you do.
噢 肯 这礼物好潮啊
Oh! Ken, it's such a beautiful gift!
蓝牙耳机啊
Bluetooth, huh?
呃 我知道你很喜欢我的这副蓝牙耳机
Well, I knew how much you liked mine, and I figured
我觉得 要是有人需要在打电♥话♥时解放双手
if there's anybody that needs to be hands-free
还可以走来走去 那肯定是你了
and on the move, it's you.
噢 你说到点子上了
Oh, you got that right.
这里的电♥话♥总响个不停
It never stops around here.
现在 你只需要按一下就能应答了
Now, all you have to do is touch it, and it'll answer.
-好吗 -好的 我听到你的声音了
- Okay? - Okay, I think I got it now.
-好了 回我电♥话♥ -好吧
- Okay, call me back. - All right.
好了 我要挂了
All right, now I'm gonna hang up now.
好的 再见
Okay. See you in a sec.
呃 你好
Uh, hello.
噢 你好
Oh, hello.
门开着 所以我就 呃...
The door was open, and I, uh...
我是丹尼尔·权
But I'm Daniel Kwon.
我是你的邻居 "唤醒"教会的
I'm your neighbor from Awaken?
就是隔壁教堂
We're that church next door.
"唤醒"教会 我看到你的牌子了 我可喜欢了
Awaken. I've seen your sign! I love it!
我是克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
I'm Christine Baskets.
-噢 -哎哟 我的妈呀
- Oh. - Ow! God!
这科技玩意儿 吵得耳朵都聋了
So loud. Technology.
呃 给你
Well, uh, here.
这是所有"唤醒"教众的一片心意
This is on behalf of the entire Awaken congregation.
噢 我一直都想去尝试下原始饮食
Oh, you know, I've been thinking about going Paleo.
噢 天啦 好大一根胡萝卜
Oh, God, what a carrot, huh?
最近怎么样 医生
What's up, Doc?
你看过这个卡♥通♥片吗
You know the cartoon?
噢 兔八哥
Oh. Bugs Bunny.
-是的 - 是的 是的 很逗的一部片子
- Yeah. - Yes. Yes, it's-it's wonderful.
-简直太逗了 -是的 我喜欢兔八哥
- Just wonderful. - Yes, I love Bugs.
这是好东西 好大一根胡萝卜啊
These are good. This is quite a carrot.
这...这本来是拿来喂马的
It's just, um, those are meant to be for horses, but I mean,
-但你怎么样都可以... -噢 不会吧 我懂 我懂
- however you want to... - Oh, no. I knew that. I knew that.
噢 我应该...
Oh. I should...
噢 嘿 你接吧
Oh. Hey, uh, you should get that.
呃 欢迎随时光临"唤醒"教会
But, uh, you come visit us at Awaken any time.
-好吗 随时欢迎光临 -好的
- All right? Any time. - Okay.
嗨 肯 抱歉 我刚收到一篮胡萝卜
Hi, Ken. Sorry. I got a carrot delivery.
你相信吗
Can you believe it?
我们到了以后有什么计划
So what's the plan when we get there?
没什么计划 我们就先敲门
There's no plan. We're gonna knock on the door
然后带埃迪去驯服这些马 没了
and take Eddie to fix the horses. That's it.
呃 要是他恋爱了怎么办
Well, what if he's in love?
你应该先准备一下说辞
You know, you should be prepared to have an argument
告诉他 你有多需要他的帮忙
that'll convince him how much you need him.
呃 也许我应该通过无线电为他高歌♥一曲
Well, maybe I'll just sing him a song over a CB radio.
这很好笑 奇普
It's very funny, Chip.
我觉得你就是不懂我
You know, I guess you just don't understand.
我在试着和别人交流
I'm trying to connect with people,
我真的已经把自己置身于电波之中了
and I really put myself out there on the airwaves.
玛莎 你在车上一直
Martha, this whole car ride,
跟我谈论你所谓的男朋友
you have been telling me about your boyfriends
可你们连面都没见过
that you've never even met.
我结婚了
I was married.
你说的是那个既没和你住一起
Are you talking about that French lady
又不和你说话的
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表