剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
你没必要这么做
You didn't have to do that.
我知道 可我觉得我把情况弄得更糟了
I know, but I think I just made things worse.
呃 我回来和戴尔聊吧
Well, I'll just deal with Dale when I get back.
所以我才会来这里
That's what I'm here for, isn't it,
学习经商之道 不是吗
to learn how to deal with the business end of things?
我知道了 开会时我会问一下洛莉·葛蕾丽尔
I know, I'll talk to Lori Greiner
怎样处理戴尔这件事
during my meet and greet about how to deal with Dale.
噢... 谢谢
Oh... thank you.
谢谢 噢 天啦
Thank you. Oh, my gosh.
-洛莉 -谢谢 女士们
- Lori! - Thank you, ladies.
-她看到我了 -谢谢
- I think she saw me. - Thank you.
我们能坐下吗 我膝盖痛死了
Can we sit down now? My knee is on fire.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天 我们要获得真正的金融自♥由♥
Today, we are going to get true financial freedom.
你们知道怎么做吗
You know how?
我们要剪碎自己的信♥用♥卡♥
We're gonna cut up our credit cards.
把它们拿出来吧 女士们
Get 'em out, ladies.
噢 我的信♥用♥卡♥ 我正想把它剪掉
Oh, my credit card, I'd love to cut that up.
噢 不会吧 我的手袋 我把手袋弄丢了 巴斯克兹夫人
Oh, no, my purse. I lost my purse, Mrs. Baskets.
-你的提包还是你的手袋 -我的手袋
- Your tote or your purse? - My purse.
我不习惯在肩上背很多东西
I'm not used to having more than one thing on my shoulder.
这个肩带让我不知所措
That tote really threw me off.
呃 我们不是聊过了吗
Well, you know, we talked about this.
你陷入了困境 你没把它解决掉
You got bogged down, you didn't consolidate.
噢 我肯定是把它落在脱衣舞俱乐部了
Oh, I must have left it at the strip club.
一定是我从舞台是摔下去时
It must have fallen off the stage
包也从舞台掉下去了
when I fell off the stage.
我们等下把它找回来
We'll get it afterwards.
我还在开会 等下还要和洛莉·葛蕾丽尔打声招呼
I've got a meet and greet with Lori next.
不行 我等不了了
No, I can't wait till later.
如果包丢了
If it's gone, the first 48 hours
犯罪行为结束后的最初48小时最关键
after a crime are the most important.
玛莎 你看起来好焦虑
Martha, you're acting so frazzled.
我从未见过你这样
I've never seen you like this.
呃 我给你说过我不想去
Well, I told you I didn't want to go,
可你就是不听我说
and you wouldn't listen to me.
还把脱衣舞男硬塞给我
And then you had that stripper grind on me.
我懂了
I get it.
你想让我道歉 对不起
You want an apology. I'm sorry.
我只是想让你开心点
I just wanted you to have a little fun.
巴斯克兹夫人
Mrs. Baskets,
你认为大家都和你一样吗 并不是
you think everyone's like you, and we're not.
我们中有些人很敏感
Okay, some of us are more sensitive,
比如我和戴尔
like me and like Dale.
你知道吗 他只是想帮你控制好预算
You know, he was just trying to help you with your budget,
可你就是不听
and you wouldn't listen to him,
所以他才会控告你
and that's why he's suing you.
我觉得你是个了不起的商人
I think that you're a great businesswoman,
但你也许还可以成为一位更好的倾听者
but you could maybe be a little bit better of a listener.
我要去找我的手袋了
I have to go get my purse.
让我觉得很好 所以我开始更努力
And made me feel good, so I just started making more.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
嗨 肯
Hi, Ken.
噢 你走后我就没这么穿过了
Oh, I haven't been wearing this since you left.
我正在排练日常的小丑表演
I've just been working on some clown routines.
感觉很舒服 所以我就把它穿上了
It's very freeing, so that's why I have it on.
戴尔在吗
Is Dale here?
不 他不住这里了
No, he doesn't live here any longer.
你知道他住哪里吗
You know where he's staying?
我可以带你去找他 等我拿一下钥匙
I can take you to him. Let me get my keys.
你好吗
How you been?
噢 挺好的 你呢
Oh, fine. How-how about you?
你知道的...
You know...
我正在重塑自己
I'm kind of rebranding myself a little bit.
我们刚刚才给我之前的小丑雷诺阿举♥行♥了一场烧烤葬礼
We just had a barbecue funeral for my old clown Renoir.
啊
Ah.
我还不知道接下来会怎样
So I just don't know what's gonna be next.
-是啊 -什么也想不到
- Yeah. - You know, nothing's clicking.
是啊 我明白你的意思 我...
Yeah, I hear you. I...
我自己也经历过大起大落
You know, I went through a lot of that stuff myself.
我想说 你现在也看到了 我是地毯大王
I mean, you see me now, I'm the Carpet King,
但我做生意也经历过许多难关 跌宕起伏
but I went through a lot of levels, iterations.
我以前是...地毯侏儒
I used to be the... The Carpet Gnome,
地毯装袋工
the Carpetbagger.
只要与地毯有关的 我都能排上号♥
I was the Carpet Brother.
所以你知道吗 我其实就是想说
So, you know. I mean, you-you-you go through that
在你找到最合适的位置之前
until you find that-that-that character,
你必须得经历一些磨炼
that-that sweet spot.
说了那么多 所以我要怎样才能跟你哥沟通啊
Say, how-how do I get to your brother Dale?
给我点建议吧
Give me some tips.
呃...
Um...
呃 戴尔喜欢争输赢 这你知道吧
Well, Dale likes to win, right?
所以只要让他觉得自己赢了
So as long as he thinks he's winning,
那你跟他说什么都没问题了
then you don't have any problems with him.
这好办
I can do that.
我要90分钟的热石按♥摩♥
I'll take the 90-minute hot stones massage.
这是送给洛莉·葛蕾丽尔的
It's for Lori Greiner.
她的脖子因为长时间飞行很酸痛
Her neck is sore from her flight.
她跟我们普通人一样 也有常见的问题
She's got everyday people problems, just like us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦 好轻啊
Oh, it's so light.
所有的石头都放里面了吗 还是说她把石头都捡起来了
Are the stones in here, or does she pick them up?
好的 谢啦
Okay. Thank you.
你好
Hi.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
洛莉 我在制冰机那里见过你啊
Lori, I met you at the ice machine.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我知道
Yeah.
-我家是开竞技场的 -嗯嗯
- My family has this rodeo. - Uh-huh.
而且我... 我的儿子需要... 嘿
And then I-I... My son needs... hey,
我想跟洛莉聊聊
I wanted to talk to Lori.
哦
Oh.
这是我人生第一次按♥摩♥
This is my first massage.
我们可以聊天吗
Are we supposed to talk?
如果你想聊也可以
If you want to.
嗯
Hmm.
哎 你都不认识我 因为...
Well, you don't know me, then, 'cause...
如果我能聊 我会的
if I can talk, I'll do it.
哦好棒啊 按得真舒服
Oh, God, that feels terrific.
我真应该给我儿子按一按
I should really get my son a massage.
他的后腰老痛
He's got a lower back problem.
呃你知道 后腰不好
Uh, you know, um, lower back problems
都是因为钱的问题
are from financial worries.
真的吗
Really?
我有一本特别好的书 就是专治腰力不好 真的
I've got a really good book on it, actually.
医学博士约翰·萨尔诺写的"治愈背痛"
"Healing Back Pain" By John Sarno, M.D.
作者还附了一篇新序
With a new preface from the author."
-我喜欢好的序言 -他们在大厅里卖♥♥这书
- I love a good preface. - They sell 'em out in the lobby.
你可以给你儿子买♥♥本回去
You should buy one for your son.
感觉他好像承受了很大压力
Sounds like he's under a lot of stress.
他要起诉我 当然有压力了
He's suing me. That's stressful.
是的 我们有一个家族企业
Yeah, we have a family business.
开竞技场的 如果你相信的话
A rodeo, if you can believe it.
哇
Wow.
嗯...很多家庭因为钱弄得不欢而散
Well... A lot of families fall apart over money.
我就正在经历这一切
That's what happened to our family.
我们在中西部开连锁药店
We had a chain of pharmacies across the Midwest,
而且 呃...
and, um...
我有必要告诉你们 从法律角度上你们这是非法入侵
I should tell you that, legally, you are trespassing,
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表