剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
And... time.
这张卡不行
The charge didn't go through.
哦 那你再试一次
Oh, try it again.
上面有一个芯片 所以我也不知道是不是刷♥卡♥的方式
That has a chip on it, also, so I don't know if it's a swiper,
你还是直接扫芯片吧
or if you just do the chip.
还是不行 那我用芯片试试
It didn't go through. I-I'll chip it
-这次肯定没问题 -好的 你用芯片试试
- this time, yeah, sure. - Okay, give it a chip.
我都不知道他们为什么改变了系统
I don't know why they changed the system on us.
-我是说 刷♥卡♥应该是没问题的 -是啊
- I mean, the swipe seemed fine. - Yeah.
这下不就好了吗 那张卡行嘛
There we go. Did that go through?
爸 我们还是把衣服退回去吧 我们把衣服退了吧
Dad, we can just put it back. We can just put it back.
还是不行吗
Nothing?
-对 -我们可以找比尔叔叔
- Nothing. - We could ask Bill.
呃...我妈拿去买♥♥烟花了
Um... Mama bought some fireworks.
我妈...
Mama...
-我妈开了家竞技场 -哦
- My mom opened a rodeo. - Oh.
而且 她 她竟然把一堆钱浪费在
And, uh, she-she's spending a lot of money
我们根本不需要的垃圾上
on shit we don't need.
-哦 你先冷静下 -爸
- Oh, okay. - Dad.
-真是抱歉啊 -没关系 我要控制住自己
- I'm so sorry. - That's okay. I have to suck it up.
你得把这些衣服放在一边 因为我老妈
If you'll just put these on hold, because my mom,
再重申一遍 她买♥♥了一家竞技场
again, has bought a rodeo
却什么也没留给我 除了让我付该死的烟花钱...
and has left me with nothing but freaking firework...
-好了 我们走吧 -好
- Okay, so we're gonna go. - Yeah.
-我们回去吧 好吗 -美食区在哪里
- We're gonna leave, okay? - Where's the food court?
你可以解决你的问题...
So you can just work out your issues and...
你们去吃吧
Go to the food court.
美食也不能解决所有问题
The food court is not the answer to all your problems!
我的老腰 我的腰 我的腰
My back, my back, my back.
-你还好吗 -就是有点痛 真的有点痛
- Are-are you okay? - It smarts a little bit. It does smart.
S...s...
S... s...
-先生 你还好吗 -嗷
- Sir, are you okay? - Ow!
这么说吧...你毁了我和我女儿的约会
Well... you ruined my date with my daughters.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你用我的钱了是吗
Do you have my money?
你在... 先坐下
What are you... Sit down.
我做了些软糖
I made some fudge.
我不想要什么软糖 妈
I don't want any fudge, Mother.
戴尔 我加了核桃
Dale, this has walnuts in it.
我不想吃核桃软糖
I don't want walnutted fudge.
过来吃一块
Have a piece of fudge.
我不想吃软糖 我话说完了
I don't want any fudge! Period!
不要再说让我吃什么软糖的废话
Stop this-this crap about the fudge!
好吧 我想你也不想吃
Well, I guess you don't.
姑娘们在哪里 她们喜欢吃软糖
Where are the girls? They like fudge.
妈 你能不能不要再说软糖了
Mom, will you please stop talking about fudge?
可以啊 那姑娘们在哪
Yes. Well, where are the girls?
她们回家了
The girls are at home
因为我不想...
because I did not want...
我不想她们看到自己的奶奶被起诉
I did not want them to see their grandmother getting sued.
你该不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
是的 我就是要起诉你 妈
Yep, I'm suing you, Mom,
为了我的 你知道 我的钱还有我的背
for, you know, my-my money and my back
还有 呃 我和女儿之间
and the, uh, deterioration of the relationship
关系的恶化
between me and my daughters.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我在找A或者L 我也不知道
I'm looking for an "A" Or an "L". I don't know.
律师什么的 哦...我的脖子
Attorney or lawyer. Oh... my neck.
我脖子都快废了
It's crept up my neck now.
好吧
Fine.
竞技场拿去吧
Take the rodeo.
妈 那不过是时间的问题
Well, it's about time, Mother.
但如果你觉得我会因此不起诉你的话
But if you think I'm not gonna sue you, Mom,
就大错特错了
you're dead wrong.
是的 你好 我是戴尔·巴斯克兹
Yes, hello, my name is Dale Baskets.
我想起诉一个人
I'd like to sue someone, please.
是的 我可以等着
Yes, I can hold.
奇普
Chip.
-奇普 -嘿 妈 怎么了
- Chip? - Hey, Mom, what's up?
呃 可能染上什么病了
Um, must be coming down with something.
我现在虚弱得像只病猫
I feel weak as a kitten.
啊 真的吗 呃 你想我帮你拿什么吗
Oh, yeah? Well, you want me to get you something?
我想我只是有点失落 真的
I think I'm just a little down in the dumps, really.
如果你能把我扶起来
If you could just help-help me get up
带我去浴室
and push me towards the bathroom
让我冲个澡恢复一下精神
until I get my motor revving.
之后我再去趟教堂
And then I head over to the church
端端奉献盘
and do the collection plate.
-他们都指望着我呢 -妈 妈 好吧好吧
- They're counting on me. - Mom, Mom, okay, all right.
听着 先放松 放松 好吗
Listen, just relax. Relax, okay?
-哦... -放松点
- Oh... - Just relax.
我去吧 我去端奉献盘
I'll do it. I'll-I'll go work the collection plate.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
反正今天是周天早上 我也没什么事情做
I mean, it's Sunday morning. What am I gonna do?
看一整天的动画片吗
Watch cartoons all day?
你今天真要看动画吗
Were you watching cartoons today?
奇普 你该站在我这边面对吉姆和戴尔的
Chip, you should have had my back with Jim and Dale.
哦 奇普
Oh, Chip.
很久没见你来教堂了
We haven't seen you in church in a long time.
-是啊 再来这里挺好的 -是啊
- Yeah, it's-it's nice to be back. - Yeah.
从80年代以来这里就没怎么变过
It hasn't changed much since the '80s.
克莉丝汀在哪啊
Where's Christine?
呃 她 呃... 她今天身体不舒服
Um, she's, uh... she's not feeling well right now.
-哦 -但愿没什么大碍
- Oh. - Nothing serious, I hope.
没事 她...我是说 她只是 呃...
No, she's... I mean, she's just, um...
她就是身体不好 卧病在床
she's just not feeling well. She's laid up.
对了 你知道他们说什么吗
Well, you know what they say.
克莉丝汀一倒 天下就会大乱
When Christine flakes, the world scrambles.
他们真这么说吗
Is that a real expression?
我很抱歉她让你来这里和我们聊天 奇普
I'm sorry she made you have this conversation with us, Chip.
转告她 琼懂她的
Tell her that Joan understands.
我希望她能好转
I hope she feels better.
女士们
Ladies.
-哦 -抱歉
- Oh. - I'm so sorry.
上帝向我们 向他的子民许下相同的誓言
The same promises he makes to us, his people.
以上帝的名义
For heaven's sake.
你们谁给了我 呃 十块钱的
Okay, who gave me the, uh, ten?
-你在干什么啊 -我在
- What are you doing? - I did.
我在还钱
I'm refunding your money.
-你什么意思啊 -什么
- What do you mean? - What?
-传一下 -这里捐献给教堂的
- Pass that down. - It's for the church.
这钱一点都不好 没人想要它
Yeah, it's no good here. They don't want it.
-传一下吧 -哦 看在上帝的份上
- Pass that down. - Oh, for heaven's sakes.
不要在背地里说我妈的闲话
Don't talk about my mom behind her back.
那她应该有勇气来这里啊
Then she should have the guts to show her face here.
♪ 活着 我还活着 ♪
♪ Alive, alive ♪
♪ 你让我觉得我还活着 ♪
♪ You make me feel alive ♪
♪ 活着 我还活着 ♪
♪ Survive, survive ♪
♪ 是你的爱让我活下去 ♪
♪ Your love helped me survive ♪
♪ 我会重生 我将重生 ♪
♪ And I'll thrive. I'll thrive ♪
♪ 有你一路陪着我 指引我 ♪
♪ With you as my captain ♪
♪ 我会重生 我将重生 ♪
♪ I'll thrive, I'll thrive ♪
♪ 有你一路陪着我 指引我 ♪
♪ With you as my friend ♪
♪ 活着 我还活着 ♪
♪ Alive, alive ♪
♪ 你让我觉得我还活着 ♪
♪ You make me feel alive ♪
♪ 活着 哦 我还活着 ♪
♪ Survive, oh, survive. ♪
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表