剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
What?
我喜欢旋转广♥告♥牌表演
I like the sign spinning.
怎么没旋转广♥告♥牌表演了 瞌睡虫
W-Where's the sign spinning, Sleazy?
呃 这家伙告诉我 我们俩不再是猴子合作队了
Well, this guy told me we're not corporate monkeys anymore.
我...
I...
我以为我们是队友 瞌睡虫
thought we were a team, Sneezy.
说到队伍 我可是你的上级
And by team, I'm your superior.
我难道不是瞌睡虫的上级吗 老妈
Aren't I Sneezy's superior, Mom?
我们接下来要这样做
Here's what we're gonna do.
你要上舞台表演 瞌睡虫
You're gonna be out on stage, Sleazy.
-瞌睡虫 -我就是这么说的
- Sneezy. - That's what I said.
你要和歌♥剧演员一起表演 旋转你的广♥告♥牌
You're gonna be with the opera singers, spinning your sign.
奇普 你要站在竞技场前
Chip, you're gonna be out in front of the house,
欢迎我们的顾客 检查他们的门票
welcoming our customers, checking their tickets.
你有气球动物吗
Do you have any balloon animals? You know, maybe
也许你还能绑一个气球动物
tie a balloon animal or something?
站在竞技场前面
Front of house?
我不擅长和人打交道 老妈
I'm not a people person, Mom.
这会让他们有心情好好玩一场
It'll put them in the mood for a good time.
好吗 好了 谢谢
Okay? All right, thank you.
我要把车里的绳子拿出来 肯
I've got to get the ropes out of the car. Ken!
噢 天哪 我把他忘在车里了
Oh, God, I left him in the car.
你还想再来一次吗
You want to do this again?
纯粹做着玩
You know, just for fun?
好吧
Yes.
呃 这些桌子和椅子
Well, those tables and chairs
看起来又高又贵
look tall and expensive.
这是什么
What's this?
有机的
Organic?!
噢 天哪 什么
Oh, my God, what?
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me? Hello.
我是总经理
I'm the general manager.
我可以问一下这些烟要多少钱吗
How much are those fireworks, may I ask?
一个500元
They're $500 each.
500元 天哪
$500? God.
我们应该买♥♥烟火棒的
We should've gotten sparklers.
烟火棒也行啊 老妈
Sparklers would be fine. Mom,
一支烟花要500元
$500 per firework?
我们不能把它算在公...
We can't put that on the cor...
我们不能把它算在公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥支出上
We can't put that on the corporate credit card.
我们会透♥支♥的
We're gonna have an overdraft charge.
我不会用自己的信♥用♥卡♥支付
And I'm not gonna put things
感谢你的谅解
on my personal credit card, thank you very much.
呃 鲁契亚诺·帕瓦罗蒂说
Well, in the words of Luciano Pavarotti,
"我是个完美主义者
"I'm a perfectionist.
我想做得更好"
I want things to be better."
谁他妈的在乎那家伙说什么
Who gives a shit what that jag has to say?
我是个完美主义者
I'm a perfectionist,
我想把它办得更好
and I want it to be better.
我们需要一场盛大的谢幕表演
We need a big finale.
我也觉得烟火棒也可以的
I think sparklers would've been fine,
如果我们买♥♥1万根烟花棒
if we had gotten 10,000 sparklers,
能花我们多少钱来着
that probably would've cost us, what?
250块钱吗
250 bucks?
烟花棒不是盛大谢幕
Sparklers are not a big finale,
-对吧 肯 -就是 就是
- are they, Ken? - No, no.
观众都喜欢看烟花
Fireworks are always a crowd-pleaser.
你对烟花有什么了解
What do you know about fireworks?
你知道吗
You know what?
肯为我们在地毯上省了1000块
Ken saved us $1,000 on the carpet.
我不过是想要一个盛大的谢幕
I just want to have a finale.
我不想办了一个盛大华丽的活动
I don't want to have a big, beautiful event,
大家最后说句"晚安 再见"就散了
and then people just go, "Good night, see you."
我想要他们大吃一惊地说 哇哦
I want them to be wowed.
好的 听着
Okay, listen, listen.
我安排两支烟花...
I'll put two fireworks...
记在我个人信♥用♥卡♥上 就这样
on my personal credit card, and that's it.
两支
Two.
明白 就两支
Gotcha. Two.
谢谢你 戴尔
Thank you, Dale.
我好兴奋啊
I'm so excited!
哦天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God, it's amazing!
-好可爱啊 -哦 你好啊 奇普
- It is so cute. - Oh, well, hi, Chip.
-嘿女士们 你们好吗 -必须高兴啊
- Hey, ladies. How are you? - Have to do that.
-你们好吗 -欢迎光临"歌♥剧之夜"
- How are you? - Welcome to "A Night at the Opera,"
-巴斯克兹家族竞技场... -你好
- at the Baskets Family Rodeo... - Hi.
...盛情欢迎你们的到来
...where everybody's welcome.
-谢谢你 -呃 今天贵宾室提供小龙虾
- Thank you. - Uh, there is, uh, lobster
-新鲜蔬菜什锦 -哇哦
- and crudité in the VIP room. - Ooh!
还为素食主义者提供纯素食物
And vegan food for those with special problems.
-请进 -非常感谢 谢谢你 谢谢你
- Welcome. - Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you.
-谢谢你 -很高兴来到这里
- Thank you. - Lovely to be here.
欢迎光临巴斯克兹家族竞技场
Welcome to the Baskets Family Rodeo,
-盛情欢迎每位的到来 -你看着真棒
- where everyone is welcome... - You look so nice.
享受歌♥剧之夜
a special night at the opera.
嘿 奇普
Hey, Chip.
请报下名字
Your name, please?
-玛莎 -"玛莎"
- Martha. - "Martha."
抱歉 贵姓 我不需要你的名字
Last name, please. I don't go by first names.
里面已经有7个叫玛莎的了
There could be seven Marthas here.
-别闹了 奇普 -好吧
- Chip, come on. - Okay.
-抱歉啊 玛莎 -你在这里做什么
- Hey, Martha. Sorry. - What are you doing out here?
你难道不是该在后台捣腾演出的事吗
Shouldn't you be back there doing clown stretches and stuff?
我妈让我在前台迎宾
Mom has me working front of house.
哦 不是吧 你被降职了
Oh, no, you got demoted.
呃不是 不过我也不知道是不是真的
Well, no, I don't know if that's really true.
面对事实吧 你被降职了
Face it, you got demoted.
我妈就是一控制狂
Mom is being a control freak.
我 我也不知道我这是在做什么 我有点...
I-I don't know what's happening. I'm kind of...
无计可施了
at my wit's end, here.
不过 这也值得 起码你做迎宾
Well, for what it's worth, you'll probably get
跟你演小丑一样 收获了很多人的笑容啊
just as many laughs as a manservant as you do as a clown.
欢迎来到巴斯克兹家族竞技场
Welcome to the Baskets Family Rodeo,
我们热情欢迎每位的光临
where everyone's welcome.
谢谢 奇普
Thanks, Chip.
你真的不错 不管你做什么...
You really are a good whatever you're...
-欢迎光临巴斯克兹家族竞技场 -好的
- Welcome to the Baskets Family Rodeo. - Okay.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, ma'am.
欢迎光临
Welcome!
欢迎大家光临
Welcome to
这场特殊的"歌♥剧之夜"
a very special "Night at the Opera."
耶
Yay.
现在亮出你们的"好市多"卡片
Now get out those Costco cards.
任何持有"好市多"卡片的人
Everybody who has a Costco card
都将免费得到一条柯克兰牛仔裤
is gonna get a free pair of Kirkland jeans.
同时
Also,
我还要为大家介绍几位非常要好的朋友
I'd like to acknowledge some very good friends.
她们在
They're here
贵宾席 小妞们 站起来给大家打个招呼吧
in the VIP section. Stand up, ladies!
给大家打个招呼吧
Let's hear it for all of them.
嗨
Hi.
还有这条从丹佛运来的地毯
And of course the carpet came from Denver.
肯为我们带来的
Ken gave us this carpet.
也不能忘了玛莎
And let's not forget Martha!
玛莎 还有我们的玛莎
Martha! Think about Martha.
-哦 -很好...
- Oh. - Well...
好啦 话不多说
Well, without further ado,
让我们尽享
a beautiful "Night
贝克斯菲尔德的"歌♥剧之夜"吧
at the Opera" In Bakersfield.
真想知道车轮子什么时候会从公交车上掉下来的
Wonder when the wheels are gonna come off this bus.
这让我想起那会我妈
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表