剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
That's a bit rude; it's your birthday party that we've
-才把大家聚一块 -我知道 我只是...
- worked really hard to put together. - I know, I just...
我们用不着花一个小时点菜吧
We don't, we don't have to take an hour to order.
好吧 就来份牛排吧
Okay. Let's get the steak.
好的
Okay.
大蒜酱单独放旁边
Cup of paste on the side.
对 大蒜酱 大蒜酱 好的
Paste, paste, paste. You got it.
你们会配刷子吗 还是已经刷好酱了
And does it come with a brush? Do you brush it on?
我可以给你把勺子 你们可以
Um, I can give you a spoon and you can kind of
-舀出酱汁 抹在牛排上 -玛莎 我的宝贝
- scoop it on and spread it. - Martha, honey.
-那好吧 -你这是怎么了 宝贝
- I guess. - Eh, what's wrong, dear?
-你在困惑什么呢 -没事 我只是...
- Are you confused? - Um, no, I'm just...
因为我很困惑
'Cause I am.
很好 每份牛排都配个汤或者沙拉吧
Great. That all comes with either soup or salad.
-那顶帽子能买♥♥吗 -这顶帽子吗
- Is that hat available for sale? - Oh, the hat?
-可以 纪念品摊位能买♥♥到 -记一顶到账单上
- Yeah, at the souvenir stand. - Put one on our bill.
-没问题 -我要送一顶给寿星姑娘
- You got it. - I'd like one for the birthday girl.
-我不需要帽子 -非常好
- Guys, I don't need a hat. - Very nice.
-你戴多大尺寸的 -对
- What size noggin are you? - Yeah.
-听着... -我猜
- Look... - I'd say
-她戴7.5寸的帽子 -好的
- she's a seven and a half. - Okay, great.
奇普 我们能说两句吗
Chip, could we go talk for a second?
你们想吃几分熟的羊排
How would you like your lamb chop?
-通常是几分呢 -全熟
- How do they usually come? - Well done.
那我要三分吧
I'll have it rare, then.
奇普 听着 今天非常棒
Chip, look, this is really nice,
我也知道你想
and I know that you want to, um,
试试你的新小丑 但我真的有点为难
try out your new clown guy, but I'm in a bit of a pickle.
好吧
Okay.
呃... 好的...
Um... Okay. Um...
我之前跟你说的那个牧羊人
When I told you that the shepherd,
说这是他的家庭餐厅
this is his family restaurant,
我的意思是 这是他的夫妻店
um, I meant that it's his family of procreation,
不是家传店
not origin.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
也就是... 他老婆在这上班
Um... his wife works here.
所以你是... 他情妇
You're... you're a mistress?
是的
Yeah.
没事的 没事的 没事的 没什么
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. It's fine.
我们会处理好的 放心吧
We'll work it out. It's fine.
但你还是会看我表演
But you'll still be able to see me showcase
我的新角色 对吧
my new character, right?
-当然 -你确定吗
- Um, sure. - You okay?
-玛莎 -我的天呐
- Martha! - Oh, God.
快回来啊 上牛舌了
Get back over here! They have cow tongue!
我不想吃 但我想看你们吃
I don't want it, but I want to see someone eat it.
他们有牛舌
They have cow tongue.
这人谁啊 你找克莉丝汀吗
Who's this guy? You looking for Christine?
-没错 -她不在这家
- Oh, yeah. - Well, she's not here.
我想她应该是去参加那位
I think she went to a birthday party
经常在这闲逛的好市多女士的生日派对了吧
for that Costco lady who's always hanging around here.
-你知道在哪吗 -在羊毛种植人餐厅
- Do you know where? - The Wool Growers Restaurant.
出租车 嘿 嘿
Taxi! Hey! Hey!
这是约翰·雷吉扎莫 你知道他是谁吗
This is John Leguizamo. Do you know who that is?
他是厨师吗
Is he a chef?
他是演员 有部分巴斯克血统
He's an actor and he's part Basque.
瞧 你就是预料不到
See, you just never know.
比如我们来这里
Like, when we came here,
我们不知道你以前是谁或关于你的一切
we didn't know who you were or what you were all about.
我还以为你是吉普赛的支脉
I thought you were an offshoot of the gypsies
因为西班牙人耗尽了国家资源
that the Spanish ran out of the country.
不能以貌取巴斯克人
You can't judge a Basque by it's cover.
-他好帅 -没错
- Oh, he's handsome. - Mm-hmm.
咱们还是言归正传吧
Hey, but let's get down to business.
我听说的那个牧羊人在哪
Where's this shepherd I hear about?
他今晚在厨房♥工作 有什么事吗
He's working back in the kitchen tonight. Why?
他和那个寿星很来电
Him and the birthday girl have a thing going.
-是吗 -是的
- They do? - They do.
奇普 你能尽快开始你的表演吗
Hey, Chip, do you think that you could do your act soon
-这样我们就能赶紧溜了 -行啊
- so we could slip out of here? - Yeah.
时机一定要对 但行啊 马上就表演了
The timing has to be right, but, yeah, sure, soon.
时... 我觉得时机很好
The ti... I feel like the timing is right.
喂
Hello?
奇普... 我是肯
Chip, uh, it's Ken.
听着 我在卫生间
Listen, I'm in the bathroom.
恭喜你 肯
Congratulations, Ken.
不 不是 我在巴斯克餐厅的洗手间
No, no, I'm in the bathroom at the Basque restaurant.
你能进来和我谈谈吗
Can you come in and talk to me?
你在洗手间是什么意...
What do you mean at the...?
你在巴斯克餐厅的洗手间
You're in the restroom at the Basque restaurant?
-请快点 行吗 -好的 再见
- Can you hurry up, please - Okay. Yeah. Bye.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
就一小会儿 我马上回来
I just need a minute. I'll be right back.
我要去洗手间 呃
I'm going to the bathroom to, uh,
化妆准备开始表演
to put on my makeup to get ready to perform.
-奇普 拜托了 -别 别担心 没事的
- Ah, Chip, please. - No, no, it's okay. It's okay.
我知道克莉丝汀说
I know Christine said
她需要空间 但我谈过很多场恋爱
she needed space, but I've been in enough relationships
我知道一旦我回丹佛
to know that if I'd gone back to Denver,
这段感情就结束了
that'd been the end of it.
听着 你可以找老妈聊聊 但别现在去
Well, listen, you can talk to Mom, but just not right now.
时机不对
The timing's not right.
我不能再待在贝克斯菲尔德了 奇普
I can't hang around in Bakersfield no longer, Chip.
现在不聊就没机会了
It's now or never.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
我先出去表演我的新角色
Let me go showcase my new character,
然后我就回来找你
and then I'll come back and get you.
-你写好新角色了吗 -对
- You got a new character? - Yeah.
他叫迪尔·皮克斯
His name is Dill Pickles.
他的原型是戴尔
He's based on Dale.
-奇普 -干嘛
- Chip. - What?
你知道戴尔离开是因为压力太大
You know Dale ran away because of the pressure.
你在... 如果他看到这一幕 就再也不会回来了
What are you...? He'll never come back if he sees this.
你知道这样做不对 是吧
You know this is not right, don't you?
那好 我马上回来
Okay. I'll be right back.
-玛莎 玛莎 -好靓的装扮
- Martha. Martha. - Beautiful outfit.
-多谢 老妈 -好酷
- Thanks, Mom. - Cool.
太棒了
Great.
玛莎 我们该走了
Martha, we should go.
等等 那你的新角色怎么办
Wait. What about your new character?
没事 它没...
It's fine. It isn't...
♪ 大家伙 我们走吧 ♪
♪ Everybody, let's go then ♪
♪ 带上国王 王后和主教 我祝你们好运 ♪
♪ Kings and queens and bishops, too, I wanna wish ♪
♪ 许愿日 打扫日 你要说什么 ♪
♪ The best to you, so wish-day, wash-day, what do you say?♪
♪ 生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday, happy birthday to you, uh-huh♪
♪ 空气中笼罩着悲伤 ♪
♪ There is sorrow in the air ♪
♪ 到处都是垂死之人 ♪
♪ People are dying everywhere ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you, uh-huh. ♪
-生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Thank you.
我是牧羊人的老婆
I'm the shepherd's wife.
奇普 快去追她
Chip, go after her.
我完全不明白怎么回事
I haven't the foggiest idea of what's happening.
那个巴斯克女人刚把香槟啥的泼在了她身上
That Basque woman just doused her with champagne or something.
糟透了
It was terrible.
玛莎
Martha!
玛莎
Hey, Martha.
玛莎
Martha!
玛莎
Martha.
玛莎
Martha.
听着 奇普 卡车司机要过来了
Look, Chip, the trucker is on his way.
我今晚本要和他见面
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表