剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
- Chip? Jeez. - Yeah.
我赌她只开得到两周
Look, I give it about two weeks.
反正也不是正经生意 就是个心意
Well, it's not really a business. It's only a gesture.
抱歉 姑娘们
Oh, sorry, girls.
今天太忙了
What a day.
但我带了香槟
But I brought champagne!
香槟
Champagne?
我要上电视了
I'm gonna be on TV.
能上四点钟新闻真是太荣幸了
I'm so honored to be on the 4:00 p.M. News.
我都不怎么看网络新闻节目了
You know, I don't even watch the network news anymore.
我家机顶盒坏了 啥都看不成
My VCR's broken. I don't watch anything.
我想把头发盘起来
I'm thinking about wearing my hair up.
-披着也不错 -你说像莎莉·菲尔德那种吗
- Or down. - You mean like Sally Field's?
美国女演员 奥斯卡影后
对
Yes.
-你要穿什么 -我在想
- What are you gonna wear? - You know, I thought
穿件新衣服 因为我瘦了二十斤
I'd get something new, 'cause I lost 20 pounds.
-你看起来美极了 -是的
- Oh, you look great. - Yes.
可是上镜会胖二十斤实在太可惜了
It's just a shame that those cameras add 20 pounds.
电视里所有人
I mean, everybody on television
都像根牙签
is just a toothpick.
你最好别穿
And you better make sure
让你流汗的衣服
you don't get something that makes you sweat.
有家店卖♥♥的外套很棒
Oh, but they have these wonderful sweat pads
里面缝了吸汗护垫
that you just pin right into your jacket.
你应该买♥♥一件
Yeah, you should get those.
你到底要穿什么
So, what are you gonna wear?
你觉得这件咋样
What do you think of this?
我喜欢
I like that.
太沙滩风了
Too Coney Island.
这件衣服就这毛病
That's the problem with that one.
那这件呢
What about this?
我喜欢
I like that.
天呐 我怎么有这么多彩色衣服
God, I never realized I had so many pastels.
天啊 我现在是...我还以为我已经人老珠黄
God, what am I... I thought I was an autumn.
我现在觉得自己风华正茂啊
I think I'm a summer.
你能把那只马克杯或者那什么玩意儿给我挪开吗
Can you move that mug or whatever that is out of the way?
我们可是在开视频啊 搞得像打电♥话♥一样
It's like we're still talking on the phone.
噢 我喜欢这件
Oh, I like that.
-这是张毯子啊 -呃...
- This is a blanket. - Well...
-你一点都不上心 -没有啊 我很认真地在帮你挑啊
- You're not even paying attention. - I am paying attention.
我喜欢刚刚那件
I liked it.
那种材质很衬你的气质啊
I mean, the fabric would look good on you.
我可不想穿得像歪瓜裂枣
I don't want to look bad
-上电视 -哦 当然不会的
- on TV. - You won't.
-哈 我可是开了家竞技场 -我知道
- I'm a rodeo owner. - I know.
你会信吗
Can you believe it?
克莉丝汀 你为什么不去
Christine, why don't you just go out
买♥♥套新衣服呢 宝贝
and buy something new, honey?
我早就去巴恩女装
I've already tried everything on
把她家衣服试遍了
at the Dress Barn.
可都没我的码
I'm in between sizes.
好吧 我跟你说啊
Well, I tell you what.
你是一个非常有才的奇女子
You're a very talented woman.
你可以试试自己混搭一套战袍啊
Why don't you just whip something together?
我是说 你还记得吗 你以前还为我缝过扣子呢
I mean, remember? You sewed that button on for me.
现在还在呢
It's still there.
就那扣子
A button?
是头动物都会缝扣子的 好吧
They teach animals to do that.
我也不知道
I don't know.
几年前我倒是经常缝纫
I used to sew years ago.
还很厉害呢
I was pretty good.
好吧 我现在还是觉得你手艺好
Well, I think you're still a good sewer,
你可以做到的 我对你有信心
and you can do this. I believe in you.
你可是克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹 竞技场老板啊
You're Christine Baskets, rodeo owner.
你可以做到的
You can do it.
哦 真受不了你
Oh, God.
大家伙儿 早上好啊
Good morning, everybody.
第一条广播信息 发给克莉丝汀·巴斯克兹
The first PA announcement goes out to Christine Baskets.
请到主竞技场
Please report to the main arena
和九频道访谈节目的访谈伙伴见面
to meet the costars for the Channel 9 interview.
播报结束
That's over and out.
等我一下
One moment.
铛铛
Ta-da!
-这些马是我们的吗 -是的 老妈
- Are these ours? - Yes, Mother.
-哦 它们真美 -我知道
- Oh, they're beautiful. - I know.
丹妮尔肯定也想见到它们
Danielle is gonna want to see these.
这是巴基爸爸 那是他太太 她是他们的女儿
This is Bucky Boy, that's Lady, and that's Bucky Girl.
噢 我们可以为了外婆给其中一个
Oh. Well, can we change one to Ester
取名为埃斯特吗
for Meemaw?
-我们可以给它们换个名字吗 -嘿 老妈
- Can we change their names? - Hey, Mom.
嘿 首席小丑先生
Hey, Mr. Head Clown.
你联♥系♥到小丑了吗
You find any clowns yet?
还没有 但我有个...
No, but I had an idea for a...
-做分类广♥告♥的想法... -想法
- for a classified ad, you know... - An idea?
"招聘小丑" 宝贝 就这么简单
"Clowns wanted," Honey. That's it.
你这样子让我想起你上初中那会
This reminds me of when you were in junior high
你跑过来问我
and you'd come to me,
"妈妈 我还没有看过...
"Mom, I haven't read...
"大草原上的小房♥子"这本书[劳拉·英格尔斯·怀尔德著]
the Little House on the Prairie."
可谁又看过嘛
Well, who has?
全是瞎编乱造
Just make up some stuff.
劳拉·英格尔斯啥啥啥
Laura Ingalls dot, dot, dot.
我从没有问你这个
I didn't ask for any of this.
对不起 我相信你会找到意中人的 宝贝
I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll find someone, honey.
你会找到一位好姑娘
You'll find some good people.
哦 松口
Oh, stop!
给我松口 这马咬我
Stop! The horse bit me!
-哎呀 快走开 快走开 -妈妈 妈妈 别怕别怕
- Oh, shoo! Shoo. - Mom, Mom, Mom.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, God.
大家都出去
Everyone out!
戴尔这边 快来
Dale, Dale!
把马儿关在里面
Give the horse space!
把它们关在里面
Give the horse space!
哦 这是怎么回事
Oh, what happened?
天呐
I mean, good gosh.
-它们疯了 -那只马突然啃我
- They're crazy. - That horse goosed me.
妈妈 它们刚刚都快把我帽子啃没了
Mom, they were eating out of my hat.
我们要赶紧处理这事
We need to fix this.
你要负责
It's your fault.
门开着呢
It's open.
你好 巴斯克兹太太 奇普收拾好了吗
Hi, Mrs. Baskets. Is Chip ready?
你好啊 玛莎
Hi, Martha.
奇普 玛莎来啦
Chip, Martha's here!
知道了 我马上就下来
Okay, I'll be down in a second.
好的 不着急
Okay, that's fine.
对了 你们去竞技场的路上
Hey, could you take all these donations
能不能顺便帮我把这些东西
down to the Goodwill on First for me
捐给旧物慈善中心啊
on your way to the rodeo?
这么多东西你都不要啦
You're getting rid of a lot of stuff.
是啊
I am.
哇 这是你的婚纱吗
Wow. Hey, is this your wedding dress?
哦 看到它就来气
Oh, that disaster.
我现在都还记得南森那天看我穿着这件婚纱
I still remember the look on Nathan's face
从红毯上走下来的脸色
when he saw me coming down the aisle.
婚礼之前他都没见过
He hadn't seen it yet.
他脸色当场就变了
His whole face dropped.
我当时好尴尬啊
I was so embarrassed.
我都不知道你还会缝纫呢
I didn't even know you sewed,
-巴斯克兹太太 -哦 是啊
- Mrs. Baskets. - Oh, yes.
我什么都能缝纫
I sewed everything.
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表