剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
who didn't live with you or talk to you,
棕发的法国女人吗
with the brown hair?
至少我知道她是真实存在的
Yeah, at least I know that she exists, you know?
天哪 好吧 好吧 抱歉
God, okay, okay, sorry.
很抱歉 我... 我发脾气了
I'm sorry. I-I... I lost my temper.
-抱歉 -没事 瞧 我们到了
- I'm sorry. - No. Look. We're here.
好精致小巧的城♥堡♥啊
What a nice, dumpy castle.
我觉得那只乌鸦在朝我们叫
I think that crow is yelling at us.
它在说什么
What's he saying?
对不起 我们没食物喂你
Sorry, we don't have any seeds.
你丫闭嘴
Keep your mouth shut!
是谁在外面
Who's there?
嗨 你好
Yes, hi, uh,
我们听说 一个叫埃迪的人住在这里
we were told that, uh, that someone named Eddie is here.
我们来找埃迪
We're looking for Eddie.
你是说你们是埃迪的朋友吗
Did you say you're friends of Eddie's?
是 是的 女士
Y-Yes, ma'am.
噢 进来吧
Oh, come on in.
进去吧
Go ahead. Go.
我是多蒂
I'm Dottie.
他从来都没给我讲过
I don't remember him
他有朋友 但是...
mentioning anything about friends, but, you know...
呃 我们...我们更算是他的同事
Well, we're... we're kind of more of his colleagues.
这就是埃迪
This is Eddie.
他为我们家赛马已经很多年了
He's been riding for our family for years.
我们都称他弹哥
We call him Stretch,
他是加州最优秀的驯马师
one of the best dressage riders in California.
他肯定给你们讲过这事
I'm sure he told you about it.
噢 是的 玛莎啥也不知道
Oh, yeah, I mean, uh, well, Martha doesn't know anything,
可我知道埃迪很擅长驯马
but I-I know that Eddie's good with horses.
呃 其实我就是为此事而来
Uh, that's actually why I'm here.
我家竞技场的马出现了一些状况
My family's rodeo is having some horse issues,
我希望埃迪可以和我一起回去
and I was hoping that I could take Eddie with me
给我家的竞技场帮点忙
to help out at my family's rodeo.
看我们能不能找到他
Now, let's see if we can find him.
-我们去找找他吧 -好吧
- Let's go take a look. - Okay.
弹哥
Stretch?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我猜你在井边 是吗
I bet you're out by the well, huh?
好吧
Okay.
弹哥
Stretch!
她已经去找了很久了 玛莎
She's been gone a while, Martha.
我知道 是有点奇怪
I know. It's kind of weird.
那小家伙怎么还朝我们叫
Why is that guy still yelling at us?
啊 我击中你了
Ah, I got you.
-趴下 快趴下 -噢
- Down, down. - Oh.
啊 它们一直在偷吃我的无花果
Ah, they've been eating my figs.
这下乌鸦再也不会朝我们叫了
I guess that crow's not gonna be yelling at us anymore.
呃 我也不知道怎么回事
Well, I-I don't know what happened.
我们都找遍了 还是不知道他在哪里
We looked everywhere. I don't know where he is.
我... 我只知道
I... all I know is I'm sure
他肯定就在附近
he's around here somewhere.
这是我
That's me.
海尔丝根汁啤酒广♥告♥上的小不点
Little Dot from the Hires Root Beer ad.
哇 你是童星吗
Wow, you were a child actor?
不是
No.
只是富二代而已
Just a rich kid.
海尔丝是我家的公♥司♥
Hires is my family's company.
哇
Wow.
你想来点红酒吗
Would you like some wine?
-好啊 -噢 我马上回来
- Yes, very much. - Oh, boy, I'll be right back.
我也想来点红酒
I want some wine, too.
我喜欢红酒
I like wine.
她把门锁上了吗
Did she lock that?
埃迪没在这里
Eddie's not here.
是啊 我知道 奇普
Yeah, I gathered that, Chip.
可能是她打开的 对吗
She probably turned that on, right?
她可能对所有的鬼...鬼... 客人都搞这种把戏
She probably does that for all of her ghosts... guests, guests.
我得承认我有点沉不住气了 我现在好害怕
Okay, I'm sorry for losing my cool, but I'm freaking out.
看来我们被困在这里了
Well, looks like we're stuck here now.
现在唯一知道我们来这里的
And the only person that knows that we're here
就是那个在戒酒互助会上跟你聊天的人 你还把人拒绝了
is that guy from the AA meeting that you rebuffed.
这下不用你费心了
Thanks for nothing.
本来你还可以利用你的身体
That was a time you could've used your body,
你知道吗 做点侦探工作
you know, for detective work.
哦 听起来好酷...等等 我们要做侦探吗
Oh, cool... wait, we're gonna be detectives?
感觉声音在我的脑子里转啊转 就像你在里面一样
It's like a voice in my head. It's like you're right there
而且我还不用拿着电♥话♥
and my hands are free.
哦 蓝牙耳机 这个发明真是棒啊
Oh, what a great invention, the Bluetooth.
现在 你听着啊 肯
Now, listen, Ken,
我要去
I'm going to,
呃 我要给那群调皮马儿喂吃的
uh, try and feed these nutty horses.
-好吧 -好吗
- All right. - All right?
所以如果发生了什么事或者你听到什么...
So if anything happens or if you hear a...
...不管什么声音吧 我跟你说啊
...or whatever it is, I'm telling you,
直接打贝克斯菲尔德的报♥警♥电♥话♥
call Bakersfield 911.
你要记住了啊... 哎 我是开玩笑的
I'm telling you... no, I'm just kidding.
但我现在还是有点紧张
Well, I'm a little nervous.
好吧 我想这匹马儿叫基蒂吧
Okay. I think this one's name is Kitty.
你好啊 基蒂
Hey, Kitty.
啊 啊 它们疯了
Aah, aah, they're crazy!
-你还好吗 -哦 我的天啊 他刚刚差点杀了我
- Are you okay? - Oh, God, he tried to kill me.
哎 我看不懂这种锁
Yup, I can't pick this kind of lock.
如果实在不行
If worse comes to worse,
我们就先吃点这破碗里的爆米花吧
we can eat some of that popcorn from the Dust Bowl.
奇普 事情是这样的 我们没有得到任何招待
Chip, here's the thing: we don't have any reception,
甚至没办法出去
we can't get out of this room,
十分钟之后我就要忍♥不住尖叫了
and in about ten minutes I'm gonna start screaming
而且我会停不下来
and I won't be able to stop.
好吧 那你的招待呢
Well, what about your reception?
你知道 就你车上说的那些无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
You know, with those signals that you were talking about?
呃 呃 我觉得很有可能
Well, um, I think there's a really good chance
她把其他人也关在
she's got other people locked up
这个房♥子的其他房♥间里了
in other rooms of this house.
说不定关了有背包客
Maybe some hitchhikers
或者挨家挨户敲门推销杂♥志♥的孩子
or a kid trying to sell magazines door-to-door.
孩子们 你们好啊
Howdy, kids.
天啊 埃迪 你好
Jesus. Eddie, hey.
-你好吗 -凑合吧
- How are you? - Been a while.
听着 你得把我们带出去
Listen, you got to get us out of here.
那老太婆疯了
This old lady's crazy.
你说多蒂吗
Dottie?
多蒂就是个开心果
Dottie's just a happy bundle of fun.
她只是担心你们把我从她身边带走
She's just afraid you're gonna take me away from her.
是这样吗 多蒂
Isn't that right, Dottie?
天啊
Jesus.
你好 多蒂
Hi, Dottie.
我担心我们从城里来的朋友
I'm afraid our friends from the city
要失望了
are going to be disappointed.
我们好好招待他们
How about you and I just show 'em a good time
再送他们回去 好吗
and send them on their way?
完全可以啊 老头子 我都听你的
Absolutely, partner, I'm all for it.
我们走吧
Let's do it.
-去吧 -我去准备芝士火锅
- Go. - I'll get the fondue set.
宝贝谢谢你为我们准备的美食
Thank you for another delicious dinner, dear.
啊 敬我白色城♥堡♥里的王子
Ah, to my prince in a white castle.
我真诚地希望你能帮我们
I would love for you to come and help us
搞定那些马 拜托了
with these horses, please.
可是这个老太婆对我非常好
Well, this old lady here, she's been awful good to me.
你还记得贝蒂娃娃吗
Remember Betty Boop?
而且这里 呃 算是个大宅子吧 还是挺有意思的
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表