剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
这是瞌睡虫
This is Sleepy.
-他是个转广♥告♥牌的 -什么
- He's a sign spinner. - What?!
我妈让我在前台迎宾
Mom has me, uh, working front of house.
面对事实吧... 你被降职了
Face it... you got demoted.
我们需要一场盛大的谢幕表演
We need a big finale.
观众都喜欢看烟花
Fireworks are always a crowd-pleaser.
我安排两支烟花
I'll buy two
记在我个人信♥用♥卡♥上
on my personal credit card.
两支
Two!
我的妈啊
Mother!
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh.
我的天 你好
Oh, my God. Oh, hi.
我喜欢这首颂歌♥
I love this hymn.
-就是说啊 -槽糕透顶
- I know. - It's horrible!
-我只能把裙子扔了 -太丢人了
- I had to throw my dress away! - It was a shame.
我的头发里还能找到龙虾
And I'm still picking lobster out of my hair.
肯定的 是吧
I bet. I know.
姑娘们 周日快乐
Hi, girls! Happy Sunday!
-噢 嗨 -克莉丝汀
- Oh, hi. - Christine.
真抱歉刚才坐了你的位置
I'm so sorry I was in your seat before.
我肯定会给你让座的 克莉丝汀
I would have moved for you, Christine.
-仪式进行期间吗 -当然
- During the service?! - Sure.
在我的教堂里
At my church?
这确实是我的教堂
It is my church, you know.
我下周很乐意端奉献盘
I'd love to do the collection plate next week.
你们在歌♥剧之夜
Hey, did you all enjoy yourselves
都玩得好吗
at the opera night?
太壮观了 那音乐和烟花
It was glorious! I mean, the music and the fireworks
还有... 你的微笑
and... your smiling face.
你知道谁没笑吗 我的干洗师
Well, you know who wasn't smiling? My dry cleaner.
他以前从没处理过灭火器残留物
You'd think he'd never seen a fire extinguisher stain before.
我会处理好的
Well, I'll fix that.
我会在天之城给你找个蒸汽洗衣师
I'll get you a steamer cleaner from the SkyMall.
老天啊
Oh, for heaven's sakes.
-别麻烦了 -不用担心这些
- Don't even think about it. - Don't worry about it.
-我们爱你 亲爱的 -咱们回见
- We love you, darling. - We're gonna see you
再见 克莉丝汀
real soon, Christine.
亲爱的 回头打给你
Sweetheart, I'll call you.
再见 宝贝
Bye-bye, honey.
我很想听你的想法
I would love to hear your side.
克莉丝汀的歌♥剧之夜让你损失了五万美元
Christine's opera night put you in the hole $50,000,
门票收入毫无利润
and ticket sales are doing nothing.
我觉得我妈已经疯了 吉姆舅舅
I think my mom has lost her mind, Uncle Jim.
她没准会在死之前
She's gonna blow through my inheritance
-就花光留给我的遗产 -这是我妈的错
- before she's even dead. - Well, that is my mother's fault.
我不知道她在想什么
I don't know what she was thinking,
把全额遗产给克莉丝汀
leaving Christine a lump sum.
她连生意的首要大事都不知道
She doesn't know the first thing about business.
但我知道 我就是这个意思
Yeah, but I do! That's my point!
我真的知道
I-I mean, I do.
我试着警告她 但不 她就是不听
And I've tried to warn her, but, no, no, she won't listen.
她要把整个家族都拖下水
She's gonna drag the whole family down with her.
你打电♥话♥叫我来是对的
Now, you were right calling me down here.
我从一开始就不该给妈贴钱
I should have never fronted Mama the money
买♥♥那些烟花 我的背啊
for those fireworks. My back! Oh!
那些都是你的心理作用
Now, you know, that is all in your head.
哪些
What is?
-背疼 -你们好
- Hmm. - Hey.
开会都不带我吗 你好
We having a meeting without me? Hi.
你也好啊 妹妹
Well, hello to you, too, sister.
你好吗
How are you?
我不知道你来了
I didn't know you were in town.
-是的 -你最近如何
- Yeah. - How have you been?
挺好 挺好 我去参加奎兹诺斯大会
Good, good, good. I just, uh, thought I'd swing by
顺道过来看看你
on my way to a Quiznos convention.
太好了
Oh, good.
我就是回来拿下好市多会员卡
I just came in to get my Costco card.
你确定不是戴尔邀请你来的吗
You sure Dale didn't invite you?
怎么 我还需要邀请函吗
Oh, now I need an invitation?
不用 但提前知道你要来会更好
No, but it would be nice to know when you're coming.
毕竟你是家人
You're family, you know.
-我们刚才在吃甜甜圈 -不错啊
- We were having some doughnuts. - Well, that's good.
要不你四点钟再来
Why don't you come over at 4:00,
我给你做汉堡馅饼
and I'll make hamburger pizza?
我的最爱
My favorite!
那就说定了 四点再来
It's a date, then. Come over at 4:00.
陪我出去 我有好多事要做
Walk me out. I got a million things to do.
-喂 亲爱的 -看见你真高兴
- Hey, sweetie. - Well, it's so nice to see you.
我现在没法接你
Well, I can't pick you up right now.
大下午的 我在上班
It's the middle of the afternoon. I'm at work.
什么叫"比尔可以" 比尔是谁
What do you mean, "Bill can do it"? Who's Bill?
你心里全都有数 对吧 瞌睡虫
You got it all figured out, don't you, Sleepy?
天呐
Oh, God.
奇普 你知道吉姆来了吗
Chip, did you know that Jim was here?
知道 他和戴尔去你办公室了
Yes, he and, uh, Dale went into your office.
你为什么不拦着点
Why didn't you stop 'em?
我应该这么做吗
Was I supposed to do that?
我是前台人员 要安守本分
I'm front of house. I stay in my own lane.
我以为你准许他了 就像你对瞌睡虫做的那样
I thought maybe you empowered him like you did Sleepy.
奇普 你知道妮可跟一个叫比尔的家伙在约会吗
Chip, did you know that Nicole is dating some buy named Bill?
知道 是那个卖♥♥冻酸奶的家伙吗
Yeah, the guy from the new Froyo place?
当然 我好像听说了
Yeah, I'd heard something about that.
除了我全都知道
Everybody knows but me!
猜猜我从谁那儿听到的 我女儿
And guess who I heard it from. My daughter.
你不会想着我来告诉你吧
You didn't expect me to tell you about it, right?
我才不会插足这种情况呢
I'm not gonna insert myself into that situation?
都是情况了
It's a situation?!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
给我个音符 注意我的节拍
Give us a note, watch me for the tempo.
再拉长点 好吗
Bring it out more, right?
再拉长点 然后你们加入 从你开始
Bring it out more. You guys come in and start with you.
一 哒 哒 哒
And one, ah, ah, ah.
-不对不对 唱的时候 填满... -丹尼尔
- No-no-no-no-no. Sing. Fill... - Daniel?
填满... 你好哇
Fill the... Oh, hey. Hi!
-抱歉打扰你 -没事
- Sorry to bother you. - No.
-不好意思打扰了 很抱歉 -没 没有的事
- Sorry to interrupt. I'm sorry. - No, no. No, no, no.
我在试着让这些
I'm trying to get these kids
小孩不要那么依赖我
just to be a little less dependent on me.
继续 伙计们 你们能做到的... 没我也行
Keep going, guys! You can do it... without me.
-怎么了 -简直是场灾难
- What's going on? - Uh... oh, it's a mess.
我想要一些经营家族事业的建议
I need some tips on running a family business.
我儿子把我哥叫来了
My son brought my brother in
他拥有好几家奎兹诺斯连锁店
who owns a couple of, uh, Quiznos franchises,
-现在... -好几家奎兹诺斯
- and now... - A few Quiznos?
那也许他懂点什么呢
I mean, maybe he knows something
知道怎么做生意
about the business.
没准是我的自尊心在作祟
Well, maybe it is all my pride.
毕竟只是家竞技场 但...
It is only a rodeo, after all, but...
那首歌♥我听过吗
Is that a song I would know?
那首颂歌♥... 听着好...
That hymn... it sounded so...
这是首新歌♥ 他们用自己的素材
Oh, this is a new song. See, they-they write
创作歌♥曲
all their own material.
有几个小孩特别 特别有天赋
Some of these kids are super, super talented.
不是... 那个和那个
Not... not that one or that one,
但... 但那些钢琴外面的...
but... but the ones on the outside of the piano...
他们挺好的 开个玩笑
They-they're pretty good. Just kidding.
等等等等 我有个... 对了
Wait, wait, wait. Oh, I got... Mm. Okay. So,
这些是颂歌♥模板 你只需...
these are, um, hymn templates, and you just...
下次你在夜里辗转反侧
The next time you're tossing and turning at night,
又有灵感的时候 你想着
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表