剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
You caught my family
我家在火鸡节的拌嘴现场
in the middle of a squabble on turkey day.
需要我一小时后再来吗
Should I come back in an hour or something?
我不知道
I don't know.
我妈不做饭了
My mom's not cooking.
其实她连房♥门都不出
A-Actually, she's not even coming out of her room.
-你会做饭吗 -你有冰冻松饼吗
- Can you cook? - Do you have Eggos?
我说了
I told you,
我不做饭
I am not cooking.
妈 你出房♥间了
Mom, you're out of your room.
我知道你不会做饭
You know, I know you're not cooking.
我和奇普会想办法的
Chip and I were just gonna figure it out.
-谁 -您好 布鲁克斯太太
- Who? - Hi, Mrs. Brooks.
我是奇普 奇普·巴斯克兹
It's Chip. Chip Baskets.
她跟你说了我丈夫觉得
Did she tell you that my husband thinks
他不需要吃药了吗
he doesn't need his pills anymore?
-妈 -没有
- Mom. - No.
我不知道他凭什么以为自己能活下来
I don't know how he thinks he can live.
这么多年我一直碾碎维生素
I've been chopping up the vitamins
放进他的肉桂吐司里
to put on his cinnamon toast for years.
妈 奇普不想听你说这些
Mom, Chip doesn't want to hear this.
不 听别的家庭的争吵很有意思
No, it's-it's nice to hear other families arguing
好过听我自己家争吵
other than my own.
好吧 我没事了
Well, I'm done.
好了 好了 好了
Done, done, done.
好吧...
Okay, well...
奇普和我会解决的
Chip and I will handle it.
我们可以做火鸡 对吗
We can make the turkey, right?
不要火鸡 除了火鸡 什么都行
No turkey. Anything but turkey.
再见 布鲁克斯太太
Bye, Mrs. Brooks.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
奇普 对此我真的很抱歉
Chip, I'm really sorry about this.
你知道 如果你想走你可以走的
You know, you can leave if you want to.
这真的挺尴尬的
This is really embarrassing.
我妈给我买♥♥了一个竞技场 玛莎
My mom gave me a rodeo, Martha.
我不认为这比那件事更尴尬
I don't think it gets any more embarrassing than that.
我喜欢你妈
I like your mom.
好吧 也许我们该转换一下
Well, maybe we should do a switch,
对调一下或者类似的事
a little swap or something like that.
嘿 妈 你想吃冻罗非鱼吗
Hey, Mom, would you eat frozen tilapia?
还有一些爸爸打的鹿肉
And there's also some venison from that deer Dad hit.
我就吃一点死的鹿肉吧
I'll have some of that dead deer meat.
好吧
okay.
好吧
Well...
你好 911吗
Yeah, 911?
我的脖子
My neck.
描述一下他们吗 好吧 我认为他们是流氓
Describe 'em? Well, they're hooligans, I think.
我想他们是流浪汉
I thought they were gypsies, but they're
但我觉得他们更像流氓
more ruffians than gypsies, I think.
没钱 我这里没钱
there's no, there's no money.
没有什么可给的
Nothing to be had here.
银器你可以拿去 因为很难打扫
The silverware you could have because it's a bitch to clean.
-我们在找奇普 -奇普啊
- We are looking for Chip. - Chip?
我儿子把每个汤姆 迪克和哈利都带回家了[意指各种流浪汉]
Oh, my son drags every Tom, Dick and Harry home.
听着 不需要救护车和警♥察♥ 一切都在控制之下
Listen, no ambulance, no police. All under control.
-谢谢 -不好意思
- Thanks. - Excuse me.
我的朋友和我到镇里来
My-my friend and I have come to town
来巴斯克兹家族竞技场做小丑表演
to do clowning at the Baskets rodeo family
和奇普·巴斯克兹一起
with Chip Baskets.
他叫我来参加歌♥剧之夜
He called me for the opera.
噢 你们是法国小丑
The French clowns!
是的
Yes!
我还以为你们是流浪汉
I thought you were gypsies.
我来开门
I'll open the door.
噢 这下松了口气
Oh, so relieved.
妈 我把你的罗非鱼拿来了
Mom, I've got your tilapia.
-放在那 -妈
- Leave it. - Mom...
放在那就行
Just leave it.
第一和十七...
First and 17...
在防守时...违规用手
Illegal use of the hands... on the offense...
绿湾包装工队
Green Bay Packers.
-他们赢了 -那是啥
- They-they won. - What's that?
你喜欢包装工队吗
You like the Packers?
橄榄球队 绿湾包装工队
Football team. Green Bay Packers.
不 我不喜欢 我不怎么关注足球了
No, I don't, I don't much follow football anymore.
什么
What?
我曾喜欢丹佛掘金队 可是...
I used to follow the Denver Nuggets, but, yeah...
真的吗
Really?
玛莎 这是什么 鱼还是鸡
Martha, what is this? Is this fish or chicken?
好吧 我想我还是走了吧
You know what? I think I'm gonna take off.
噢 好吧 再见 奇普
Oh, okay. Well, bye, Chip.
-好的 再见 奇普 -再见 布鲁克斯先生
- Okay, bye, Chip. - Bye, Mr. Brooks.
再见 玛莎
Bye, Martha.
那是罗非鱼 爸 是鱼
Um, that's tilapia, Dad. It's fish.
鱼吗 好吧
Fish? Okay.
好吧
It's all right.
感恩节快乐
Well, happy Thanksgiving.
嗯 感恩节快乐
Yeah, happy Thanksgiving.
柯克兰的产品来了
Kirkland products coming up.
芒果 热带芒果
Mango, tropical mango.
或者你喜欢有机的 我就觉得你可能会喜欢
Or would you like organic? I thought you might be.
来一个怎么样... 正给旧小提琴调音呢
How about a... tuning the old violin.
来点喝的怎么样
How 'bout a drink?
还不是很凉 不过 这么短时间内
Not too cold, but best I could do
尽我所能了
on a short notice.
-饮料 -是酒吗
- Drinks. - Is it wine?
好吧 也许吧 里边有葡萄
Well, sort of, it's, you know, got grapes in it.
咋了 是什么
My, what is it?
惊喜
Surprise.
惊喜 我喜欢
Surprises? I love 'em.
小汉堡[其实是马卡龙]
Tiny burgers!
非常感谢你了
Thank you so much.
它们就像小小的糖汉堡
They look like little sugar burgers.
-它们该呆在博物馆 -我知道 很美味
- They should be in a museum. - I know. Delicious.
太法国范了
So French.
丝绸吗
Silk?
我有个大脑袋
I've got a big head.
-很合适 -完美
- It fits. - Perfect.
-看起来怎么样 -美极了
- How does it look? - Amazing.
真的吗
Really?
我从没想过用我的柯克兰饮料做那事
I never thought of doing that with my Kirkland.
我感觉就像你们剧团里的一份子一样
I feel like part of your troupe.
你们真是有心
So thoughtful of you all.
我真心感谢
I really appreciate it.
哇 小猫咪
Kitty cat.
罗纳德·里根
Ronald Reagan!
别用它玩杂耍
Don't juggle him.
噢 他喜欢你们
Oh, he likes you all.
谢谢你的招待 巴斯克兹妈妈
Thank you for having us, Mama Baskets.
-不客气 -我们很荣幸
- You're welcome. - We are honored
能在你的竞技场里表演
to be able to perform for your rodeo.
竞技表演 晚点再谈那个吧
Rodeo? Oh, talk about that later.
谁想看奇普的家庭电影
Who wants to see Chip home movies,
他还是小男孩时候的视频
when he was a little boy?
-当然 好啊 -好的
- Sure. Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
我去拿饼干
I'll bring the cookies.
-他最爱扔东西了 -双胞胎
- he loved to throw things. - Twins.
是的 双胞胎
Twins, yes.
真是恍若隔世啊
Seems like 100 years ago.
-或者昨♥日♥重♥现♥ 我也不确定 -我懂
- Or yesterday, I'm not sure. - I know.
我想我的花♥园♥了
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表