剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
- Do me a favor, though. - What?
别像我生父一样自杀
Don't kill yourself like my birth dad did.
好的
Okay.
我要玩这个
I'll take this.
我应该...
I should just...
-我就叫你肯 好吗 -当然
- Should I just call you Ken, though? - Yeah.
叫肯就行
Ken is fine.
那好吧 爸... 肯
All right, Dad... um, Ken.
那我该叫你"儿子" 还是小奇普
Should I call you "Son" or just Chipper?
别叫我戴尔就行
Just don't call me Dale.
说的也是
Fair enough.
她来了
There she is.
我的未来儿媳
My soon-to-be daughter-in-law.
对头
Yeah.
你是哪儿的人
So, where are you from?
-弗罗里达 -是吗
- Florida. - Yeah?
你喜欢那玩意儿
Oh, you like that stuff,
是不是
don't you?
对 它让你活力十足
Oh, yeah. It gives you wings.
我好像从来没尝过红牛
I don't think I've ever tasted Red Bull.
好吧 何乐不为
Yeah. Why not?
人生苦短 不是吗
You only live once, right?
对...
Well...
罐子挺漂亮
Pretty can.
还挺带劲的呢
Has a little kick to it, huh?
老天
Geez.
那个
Hey, uh,
你结过几次婚
how many times you been married?
好几次
Couple times.
我有种预感
I had a feeling.
-对 -我有几个小孩
- Yeah. - I got a couple kids.
第一个是十四岁生的
Uh, had the first one when I was 14.
-噢 妈呀 -是啊
- Oh, my goodness. - I know.
-你和戴尔在一起了哈 -呃...
- And you and Dale, huh? - Well...
-进展神速 -呃 是的
- It's a whirlwind. - Well, yeah.
他是我事先计划好的 他们都是
I mean, he's kind of a project. You know, they all are.
是啊 事实不都这样嘛
Yeah. Ain't that the truth, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你要喝光它吗
You gonna finish that?
我不喜欢红牛
I don't think I am a Red Bull girl.
红牛更适合你
I think you're more of a Red Bull girl.
噢 是的 别把它浪费了
Oh, yeah. You don't want to waste that.
是的 是的 不会 你可别把它浪费了
Yeah. Yeah, no. You don't want to waste that.
-别浪费 -别浪费
- No. - No.
呃 聊得不错
Well, good talk.
不管你是哪位 快走开 我在睡觉
Whoever it is, I'm trying to sleep.
进来吧
Come in!
噢 你啊
Oh. It's you.
我可不想自己门口站着一个打人的疯子
I'm not sure I want a slapping madman at my door.
戴尔 拜托 我想让这事翻篇
Dale, please. I'm trying to get past this.
呃 但我好像不是那种
Well, I don't know if I'm the kind of guy
能翻篇的人
that gets past things.
-戴尔 拜托 -你能别大吼大叫吗
- Dale, please. - Will you stop yelling?
拜托
Please.
我有些重要的事要问你
I'd like to ask you something important.
啥事
What?!
她们来了
They're here.
嘿
Hey!
-你们来了 -嗨 老爸 是的 我们来了
- You made it. - Hi, Daddy. Yes, we did.
-我的女儿们 -噢 克莉丝汀
- My girls! - Oh, Christine.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
噢 你真美
Oh, you're looking beautiful.
-谢谢 你也很美 -噢 谢谢 你也很美
- Thank you. So do you. - Oh, thank you. You do, too.
这是我儿子戴尔
This is my son Dale.
-嗨 戴尔 -啊 奇普
- Hi, Dale. - Uh, Chip.
-嗨 奇普 -噢 奇普 噢
- Hi, Chip. - Oh, Chip. Oh!
-奇普 -抱歉 奇普
- Chip. - Sorry, Chip.
噢 你们还带了吃的
Oh. Oh, you brought the food!
你收到我的短♥信♥了吧
You got my texts, huh?
吃点菠萝 很好吃
Try the pineapple. It's so delicious.
我尽量避免吃糖分很高的食物
I'm trying to stay away from, from so much sugar, though.
-很好吃 -是的
- It's so good. - I know.
好吃吧
Isn't it great?
-噢 天啊 你头发真好看 -噢
- Oh, my God, I love your hair. - Oh.
噢 好长
Oh, it's so long.
-噢 请别碰我 -呃...
- Ooh, please don't touch me. - Well...
她是戴尔的未婚妻
That's Dale's fiancée.
嘿
Hey.
-嗨 -嗨 嗨
- Hi. - Hi, hi.
-嘿 肯 你想来一片全麦饼干吗 -不用了
- Hey, Ken, you want a Triscuit? - No, I don't want a Triscuit.
-嗯 夹心饼干 -不要 就是... 我 我
- Mmm, Ritz? - No, just... I-I...
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
和老妈有关吗
Is this about Mom?
你打算什么时候向她求婚
When are you gonna ask her?
这是我第一次喝红牛 你们信吗
I tried Red Bull for the first time, can you believe that?
我不知道现在合不合适 奇普
I don't know if it's even the right time, Chip.
-为什么 现在好极了 -不好
- Why? This is perfect. - No.
呃 因为...
Well, because...
戴尔之前告诉我
Dale told me earlier
他不想我娶你们老妈
that he doesn't want me to marry your mom.
-戴尔 -啥事
- Dale. - Yeah.
我能跟你聊两句吗
Can I have a word with you?
-不 不行 谢谢 -戴尔
- No. No, thank you. - Dale.
-聊聊我们俩 -我们俩
- It's twin stuff. - Twin stuff?
走吧 快点
Let's go. Please.
好吧
Sure.
我要和奇德聊两句
I got to go speak to Chud.
奇德就是奇普和废物的组合词
That's a cross between Chip and Dud.
这个词是我想出来的
I came up with that.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
除了我的宝贝和纹身
I have nothing under this robe
我的浴袍里可什么都没穿
except my genitalia and a tattoo.
你告诉肯他不能向老妈求婚吗
Did you tell Ken that he can't propose to Mom?
噢 你现在和打我脸的人站一边吗
Oh, so you're gonna endorse a face spanker? Huh?
你想把他变成我们的家人吗 你想吗
You want that in our family? Is that what you want?
有一个总打你脸的家人
Somebody that's always smacking you in the face?
他也会打你 肯定的
'Cause you're gonna get it, too. You are.
戴尔 你不能这么做
Dale, you can't do this.
这和你有毛关系啊
It's none of your business, okay?
这是老妈的事
It's, uh, that's Mom's business.
听着 这里只有一个人要结婚 那就是我
Look, the only person getting married around here is me.
我要走了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还要回去和家人团聚/度蜜月
I have a honeymoon/family reunion to get back to.
等等 我应该吃弹珠 对吧
Wait, so I'm just supposed to eat the marbles, right?
是的 你是河马 你吃弹珠就行了
Yeah. You're just a hippo. You're just trying
这太简单了
to eat the balls; it's not that complicated.
-呃 那你们是怎么认识的 -在酒吧认识的
- So, uh, how did you guys meet? - At a bar.
-我算是一个竞技迷 -是吗
- I'm kind of a rodeo groupie. - Really?
呃 那你肯定会喜欢克莉丝汀的竞技场
Well, then, you're just gonna love Christine's rodeo.
克莉丝汀的竞技场
Christine's rodeo?
是的
Yeah.
你告诉我是你的竞技场
You told me you owned the rodeo.
呃...
Well, um...
不是 呃 老妈是真正的头儿
No, uh, well, Mother is the ceremonial head,
竞技场的门面
uh, the face of the, of the rodeo,
我负责管账
and I'm, uh, I work the finances.
多谢 肯
Thanks a lot, Ken.
那你还骑牛吗
You still bull-riding?
骑牛
Bull-riding?
我们... 这有什么区别
Let's... What difference does it make?
我们玩吧 来吧
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表