剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表
Reminds me of that time Mom tried to
一直想负责幼童军
take over the, uh, Cub Scout troop.
还有她带我们去山上野营
Remember that time she took us into the woods to go camping,
非要让我俩叫她熊妈妈
then made us call her Mama Bear?
-是啊 但那次很有意思 -不 并不是这样的
- Yeah, but that was fun. - No, it wasn't.
她几乎就没去想过
She barely thought it through,
尤其是露营时的那些吃的喝的
especially the food and drink part.
我不得不从泥坑里喝水
I had to drink out of a puddle.
戴尔 那次活动从一开始就是个麻烦
That troop was trouble from the get-go, Dale.
那次老爸食言了
The dads bailed on us on that one.
老妈已经尽力了
Mom tried her best.
好了 我得去给别人付工钱了 再见
Well, I got to go pay some people. Peace out.
-为你们准备的小礼物 -哦
- Little presents for you. - Ooh!
一个...
Uno...
-谢谢你 -两个...
- Thank you. - Dos...
-三个 四个 -谢谢你
- Tres, cuatro. - Thank you.
你们觉得好玩吗
Are you having fun?
哦 真是太高雅了
Oh, so elegant.
-他很棒吧 -棒呆了
- Isn't he good? - He's wonderful.
所以现在你们知道为什么我不打牌了吧
Oh, well, now you know why I wasn't at cards.
-哦 当然 -我们理解
- Oh, of course. - We understand.
-但很值得 是吧 -是的 是的
- It was worth it, though, wasn't it? - Yes, it was.
-尽情享受啊 你们可是贵宾哦 -谢谢你
- Enjoy, enjoy. You're the VIPs. - Thank you.
相信你 克莉丝汀
Thank you, Christine.
不用操心她们
Don't worry about them.
我觉得你做的这一切太厉害了
I think what you've done here is spectacular.
我真的为你骄傲 宝贝
I'm really proud of you, baby.
-很优雅对吗 -嗯
- It's neat, huh? - Mm-hmm.
一开始我以为我是为了证明给她们几个看
At first I thought I was doing it for them and...
但我现在才意识到...
now I realize I...
我觉得这一切都是为了我自己
I think I was doing it for me.
哦 歌♥剧真的很了不起 对吧
Oh, opera is something else, isn't it?
我觉得他唱的是什么语啊 葡萄语吗
What language you think that is? Portuguese?
我昨天还在街角转我的广♥告♥牌
So I was on the corner spinning my sign,
然后这位非常魁梧的女性
and this rather large lady,
她停下车 在车里冲我挥手
she pulls up in her car waving at me,
大声嚷嚷着什么歌♥剧
screaming something about an opera
说他们多么需要一个转广♥告♥牌的人
and how they need sign spinners.
所以 我就得到这份工作了
So, that's how I got this job.
她是怎么找到你的
How did she find you?
哦 在她的两腿之间 我是她儿子
Oh. Between her legs. I'm her son.
哦
Oh.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look-look at me.
不错 挺好
Yeah, looks good.
租金总共是1050块吗
So the total rental's gonna be $1,050.
有点不合理啊
That's a bit steep.
我有两个面孔的拍照板 但那位克莉丝汀女士...
Well, I had a two-face holer, but that Christine lady...
嗯... 她想用七个面孔的拍照板
Mm-mm... she wanted the seven-holer.
可这些孔大多时候都是空着的
Well, those holes were empty most of the time.
-我不知道这能不能算... -那无所谓
- I don't know if that's a... - Doesn't matter.
一样要算钱 你有信♥用♥卡♥吗
Still got to pay for them. You got a credit card?
哦 终场演奏了
Oh, this is the grand finale.
哦 是瞌睡虫
Oh! There's Sleepy.
瞌睡虫
Sleepy.
哦 他好有才啊
Oh, he's so talented.
真自然
So natural.
真漂亮
So pretty!
哦 就这样了吗
Oh, is that it?
就这点吗
Oh, is that it?
你觉得呢 玛莎 你不觉得还该放点烟花吗
What do you think, Martha? Don't you think we need more?
呃 对啊 再多点烟花就更好了
Uh, yeah, more would be great.
这是属于你的夜晚
It's your night.
嘿 再多放点烟花
Hey! More fireworks.
-但你儿子 他说只要两支 -哦不
- But your son, he said only two. - No.
我说了算
I'm in charge.
好的 女士
Okay, lady.
啊
Ah!
你刚刚已经听到两三声烟花声了 对吧
Did you hear two or three fireworks?
这是第二次...
Is that two...
哦 哇 我的妈啊
Oh! Ow. Mother!
哦
Oh!
喂 你好
Yeah, howdy.
我妈失控了
My mom was out of control.
是你吗 戴尔
Is that you, Dale?
我需要...我需要你帮我
I need... I need your help.
真的吗
Really?
剧集 | 小丑梦摇篮(2016) | 导航列表