剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Oh. Love each other.
哦 相亲相爱
Oh, no, that's great, but I actually need
哦 不 这个挺好 但是我想要
a specific piece of advice for a certain situation.
一些专业意见 应对某些特殊情况
I'll give it to you fast.
我跟你简单说下
Basically, for the past few weeks, I've been living a lie.
就是 最近几周 我都生活在一个谎言之中
I've been... in this relationship with a woman
我一直在和一位女性♥交♥往
who doesn't even know.
她可能还不知道
It's probably over with the girl.
我跟她可能已经过去了
gone way too far...
挺长一段时间
So, basically now I can either tell her...
所以 现在我想要么我告诉他
That there is no George Maharis
从来就没有George Maharis这个人
and never was... or...
从来没有 要么
we keep things anonymous
我们这样低调下去
and I continue the lie that Fakeblock exists.
我继续Fakeblock存在的这个谎言
From my perspective...
从我的角度来说
something about "There's a girl... "
关于 这个女孩
Did you... Does she like you?
你确定 她喜欢你
I mean, you're not the world's most handsome guy.
我是说 你又不是最帅的家伙
Yeah, no, she likes...
额 不 她喜欢
I would say what I did take away was that
我得说 要是我 我会宁愿
I would rather have sex with someone because they thought I was someone else
和那些把我认成别人的人做♥爱♥
than not have sex with someone because they thought I was me.
而不是和那些看中我的人嘿♥咻♥
So I should probably do the opposite of that and...
所以 我应该会做相反的事情
be true to who I am and not compromise my integrity
做真实的自我而不是向本能屈服
just for some fleeting sexual experience.
只是为了一些转瞬即逝的云雨之乐
So, "Love each other." There it is.
对 相亲相爱 就是这样
It wasn't much help,
其实没多大用
and as George Michael headed off
当George Michael转身离去
unsure of what to do, Gob went off to find his father,
不知如何是好的时候 Gob则去找了他爸爸
who was having his own relationship crisis.
不过他正在遭遇自己的感情危机
We're getting a real divorce.
我们真的要离婚了
You're out of the marriage.
你出局了
So I am fat.
我还是胖了
Boy, am I glad you're here.
老家伙 你在这真好啊
I need money and it's not for what you think...
我要钱 但是不是你想的那样
for a magic show or a bee colony...
为了什么基情演出或者交友
it's to pay the builders I hired to start building the fake wall
是给那些我雇佣在墨西哥和美国之间
between Mexico and America.
造假墙的建筑工人的
Shh! Are you crazy?
嘘 你疯了
Lucille 2 is around here.
Lucille 2在附近呢
Well, don't worry about Lucille 2.
诶呀 别担心她了
I'll handle her.
我来搞定
It's just that I need to pay the Chinese.
我只是要钱给这些中国人工资
Wait, wait, you... you hired Chinese?!
啥 等等 你雇佣了中国人
Well, I figured who better than the Chinese to build a wall.
我想还有谁别中国人还会造墙啊
But, no, I couldn't afford them,
但是 不 我承担不起啊
so I... I hired, um, they're technically Mongols, I guess.
所以我雇佣了 严格来讲是蒙古人吧 我想
They're, well, they're the people that they built the wall
他们来了 他们就是那些造墙
to try to keep out...
来组织
How many did you hire?
你招了多少人
A horde. That's the minimum.
一大群 这只是小部分
They don't come in anything less than a horde.
他们一来就一大群的
So you hired a Mongol horde.
就是说 你招了一个蒙古部落
Look, Dad, just, if they don't get their money soon,
听好了 爸爸 他们要是拿不到钱
they're gonna be really mad and then they're gonna have
他们就会很疯狂 然后让我们
a major Mongolian beef with us... there they are.
好好共进一餐 他们来啦
Okay, uh, we don't have any m... money.
可是 我们没钱 钱啊
Well, he says that we don't have any money.
好吧 他说 我们没钱
And at that moment,
与此同时
another Bluth who had no money
另一个穷光蛋布鲁斯
was finding a way to pay up.
想用另个方式来还债
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm gonna have sex with you.
和你做♥爱♥
For money.
来还债
Oh!
哦
Oh, I didn't realize Yeah.
啊 我还没反应过来 没事
How heavy these rings are.
这些戒指真是凶器啊
Yeah. But I thought you were gonna kiss me
是啊 我以为你要亲我
and I panicked.
所以我受到了惊吓
I... I was gonna kiss you.
我 我是要亲你
I didn't even try to do it that time.
我还没想实践呢
So, it's, uh, let's take a tumble
好吧 额 我们把话说清楚
with Old Moneybags, right?
勾搭老富婆 是吗
And she'll be so grateful that she'll walk away from $700,000.
出手阔绰不在乎70万打水漂
No, no, no, it would absolutely not be a gift.
不不不 不是要你送给我
This would still be a loan, okay?
这只是借给我 好吗
However, my lovemaking would be, you know...
但是 我出♥卖♥♥♥肉体 可以 就是
What?
啥
What, Michael? What were you gonna say?
Michael 你到底在说什么
Something that I would never be able to take back, but...
有些东西我是无法拿回来
I didn't want that to happen.
我不想再发生这样的事了
Now, listen, you have been the one
喂 听好 你以前
that has been flirting with me.
可是调戏过我
Those were pity flirts. No, they were not.
那只是因为同情 不 不是的
You want this as much as I do.
你自己也是欲壑难填
As much as I want this extension.
和我一样迫切渴望
Two different "This" Es.
不过我俩想要的不同
Now, you own a company that I helped to build.
现在 我可以帮你组建你的公♥司♥
It was all of my hard work.
我愿意为之付出
This is something you have to do because, if you don't,
有些决定你必须要做 不然
I can't be held responsible for what I might do.
我对我要做的事可负责不了
As it turns out,
看起来
George Michael was the only Bluth
George Michael是唯一
who could be responsible for what he did,
能为自己所作所为负责的布鲁斯人
and as he headed to the microphone,
当他走向话筒时
Mongols, not paid what they were promised,
蒙古人们 因为没有拿到说好的报酬
did what they do best.
做了他们最擅长的事情
Um... Oh! Ah!
额 啊 啊
Viva M茅jico.
啦 啦 啦
Which lead to this.
结果导致
Put up this wall!
立 起 来 墙
And it's hard to know whether it was the chanting of "Put up this wall...
也不知道是不是口号♥"立起来墙"
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生么
if I could have your attention for a moment...
能注意听我说一下好吗
or the note that promised him a sexual resumption
还是这张便签承诺的
of his anonymous relationship with Rebel...
与Rebel低调地再续前缘
that made him say this:
结果让他说了
Yeah, so, I'm George Maharis, and, uh...
额 我是George Maharis 嗯
and Fakeblock is real...
那个 Fakeblock 是真的
Let's put up this wall. Put up this wall!
把墙立起来 立起来墙
But not everyone wants to put up a wall on the Internet.
但是人想在互联网上立墙
Let's put up, put up this wall. Have a good night.
把墙立起来 立起来 晚上玩得开心点
And the Anonymous who left the note wasn't Rebel.
可是留下便条的无名氏不是Rebel
A discouraged Michael returned to the model home,
失落的Michael回到了样房♥
where he ran into a brother who also had something to hide.
在那里 看到了弟弟想要掩饰的东西
As an emboldened George Maharis gave Rebel a note
而鼓起勇气的George Maharis给Rebel写了
that she now believed he'd written for her.
一张便条让她相信是为了她专门写的
And for the son, it was a night to remember,
对于儿子 这是值得记住的夜晚
and for the father, a night to forget.
对于父亲 这是应该遗忘的夜晚
* So easy to forget. * Shh.
*忘记太容易* 嘘
x7fIt was May 5, Rebel, it's Michael.
5月5日 Rebel 我是Michael
And while Rebel was on the phone,
当Rebel正在打电♥话♥
George Michael was realizing that taking things casually
George Michael意识到 随意处事
was not going to be an option for him.
对于他来说不是个好办法
You can come over later, okay?
你待会过来吧
Goodbye. I'll see you soon.
好 拜 待会见
Who was that?
谁啊
No one.
没人
Look, I... I don't care.
挺好 我不介意的
I... I don't care that you're seeing someone else.
我 我不介意你和别的男人约会
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表